Legolas 0.28613422763218 28.6% [ 6911 ]
Merry 0.021943443878607 2.2% [ 530 ]
Pippin 0.064919471701238 6.5% [ 1568 ]
Sam 0.046164037593674 4.6% [ 1115 ]
Other 0.10143667453318 10.1% [ 2450 ]
Total Votes:[ 24153 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 310 311 312 > >> >>> »|

Irishfury
The movie series is going to make this poll lopsided. Legolas, played by Orlando Bloom who I'm told is "sexy as hell", is going to get a sickening number of votes simply because of the up-in-arms fangirls that come to his defense. In the meantime, Gimli is portrayed as a crotchety old man who's as ugly as sin and only good for comic relief, and Faramir is completely misconveyed alltogether. Remember in the books the line "I would not take this thing, even if it were but on the side of the road."? Now, he's just like his conspiring brother, Boromir, and would take the Ring by force! Yeah, the movies rocked, and Peter Jackson da man, but some of the major character personalities in this series are getting majorly skyewed or overshadowed!

Thus, my vote is cast for Faramir, son of Denethor, Steward of Minas Tirith.

One reason they changed Faramir in the movie is they felt it took away from the power of the ring if you had this one person that was totally unaffected by it. They were trying to show how evil the ring was and it diminished that by having Faramir say that line. Also, one of the reasons I think they left out Tom besides not having enough time.
hi i am allso tierd of hearing that everyone thinks that frodo is week. in the book he is so mutch more of a fighter. the have made him week in the movie. elijah wood has made him very week as he falls all the time and look very small. it is very sad since he is not like that in the book. so to everybody out there who has not read the book: read it!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't decide who there is my favorite... love all af them. and LORT is nothing if some one of them is gone.. all af them shout be there.
Love LORT heart heart heart
yavanna, luthien, arwen, eowyn, legolas, aragorn, nienna.
It's a hard decision! I really like Arwen but I think my fave character is Sam! He is so sweet and caring and you would never think there was a bad side to him!! smile
guys c'mon, show some love to Merry! I can`t believe he`s third to last...my sister would scream at you all, she`s practically in love with him lolx

Aekea Champion

Legolas! *pets LOTR posters*
ahh... its hard to choose
Hot wise, i think faramir.
Cute wise i think Legolas
But darn sexy-wise i think Aragorn.
By not incorporating the movie, and looking at the characters personality-wise, I would say that my favourite LotR character is Faramir. He seems pretty smart, and he's pretty nice too.
above all of them, in the movies and in the book...

ARAGORN !!!! heart heart heart heart

But I like also Faramir, The 4 hobbits, Eomer, Elladan and Elrohir, Eowyn.

Legolas is not bad in the book, but pathetic in the movie (fair, sure, but nothing in his brain )

and, someone who is very important for me but whom nobody really cares : Halbarad the Ranger.
the best are Nazguls especially Khamul heart heart heart heart heart

from other side Faramir is ok wink
Khamulcia
the best are Nazguls especially Khamul heart heart heart heart heart

from other side Faramir is ok wink

Oh yeah! The Nazguls are really cool. smile
i personally like fairamir because he... well, i don't know why i like him, but he rocks all the same, and uh, could someone give me gold to get an outfit that looks like aragorn? biggrin
PIPPIN RULES YOU ALL!!! scream

^_^
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart I love Legolas so much and Aragon. they are the best out of the books and movie. i got all three movie's and the books. i love watching and reading it over and over. heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff