19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
Narkiewix
May It Be.

Aw. 3nodding That one's so pretty.

Liberal Lunatic

I actually love the Road Goes Ever On and On. I think/sing/recite it a lot - often when walking in the forests or on Dartmoor.
borgny
The song that the dwarves sang to Bilbo in the start of The Hobbit, "that's what Bilbo Baggins hates."

That ones's awesome!!! smile I love it too!

Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold...is another favorite of mine.

Of course, from the Fellowship, I like the Road Goes Ever On and On....

Umnn, Legolas song about the sea is pretty awesome....

Tee Hee LotR Nerd ^_^.

Umn, I like the end music from the movies sung by Enya (methinks) May it Be, and another one by someone else...Into the West...

xp

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
Nox Noctis Umbra
I actually love the Road Goes Ever On and On. I think/sing/recite it a lot - often when walking in the forests or on Dartmoor.

Same here. User Image I like the book version more than the one they sing in the movies, but they're both very catchy and easy to get stuck in your head.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
magicanddarkness
borgny
The song that the dwarves sang to Bilbo in the start of The Hobbit, "that's what Bilbo Baggins hates."

That ones's awesome!!! smile I love it too!

Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold...is another favorite of mine.

Of course, from the Fellowship, I like the Road Goes Ever On and On....

Umnn, Legolas song about the sea is pretty awesome....

Tee Hee LotR Nerd ^_^.

Umn, I like the end music from the movies sung by Enya (methinks) May it Be, and another one by someone else...Into the West...

xp

I LOVE the depth of the "...Misty Mountians...". I love how they sing it in the movie, but the full song is very powerful.

And everything Legolas sings is pretty. xd I love his song for Boromir best, I think.

I love the songs played at the credits! Enya does sing "May It Be". She has a very beautiful voice. A talented song writer too. Her instrumental for "Lothlorien" is so magical. "Into the West" is also very beautiful. Powerful as well. Sung by Annie Lennox. 3nodding I also like in the extended version of The Return of the King, during the scene of the Houses of Healing, the song that Liv Tyler sings. I don't think it has a name.

Ah, how it is to be a LotR nerd. xd
Very awesome it is.

Liberal Lunatic

Hi Tuti Desu
Nox Noctis Umbra

Same here. User Image I like the book version more than the one they sing in the movies, but they're both very catchy and easy to get stuck in your head.
I actually do as well. I tend to favour the book for things like songs/poems than the movies.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
Nox Noctis Umbra
Hi Tuti Desu
Nox Noctis Umbra

I actually do as well. I tend to favour the book for things like songs/poems than the movies.

Mmm hmm. Indeed. They have a deeper feeling in the books. But I still have to give kudos to everyone who gave the tunes to all the songs in the movies.

Liberal Lunatic

Hi Tuti Desu
Nox Noctis Umbra
Hi Tuti Desu
Nox Noctis Umbra

Mmm hmm. Indeed. They have a deeper feeling in the books. But I still have to give kudos to everyone who gave the tunes to all the songs in the movies.

Oh yes definitely and Howard Shore's score was pretty epic.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
Nox Noctis Umbra
Hi Tuti Desu
Nox Noctis Umbra
Hi Tuti Desu
Nox Noctis Umbra

Oh yes definitely and Howard Shore's score was pretty epic.

Oh yes. User Image As said by Dominic Monaghan: "He. Makes. Music."
I really hope he'll be working on The Hobbit. Actually, I think he is. *goes and checks* Yup, yup, he is. 3nodding

Liberal Lunatic

Hi Tuti Desu

I really hope he'll be working on The Hobbit. Actually, I think he is. *goes and checks* Yup, yup, he is. 3nodding

Ah that is good to know, I'm very excited for The Hobbit to come out I must admit.
It'll be fun and interesting I'm sure.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
Nox Noctis Umbra
Hi Tuti Desu

Ah that is good to know, I'm very excited for The Hobbit to come out I must admit.

I'm pretty excited too. whee I just wish it could come out faster than December of next year. User Image
Do you follow it much? Like the production video that was released or the cast announcements?

Liberal Lunatic

Hi Tuti Desu
Nox Noctis Umbra
Hi Tuti Desu

I'm pretty excited too. whee I just wish it could come out faster than December of next year. User Image
Do you follow it much? Like the production video that was released or the cast announcements?

:O No because I was unaware of this, then again for the past few months I've been concentrating for my finals which start next week so it doesn't surprise me the world as gone by. I will have to look it up.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
Nox Noctis Umbra
Hi Tuti Desu
Nox Noctis Umbra
Hi Tuti Desu

:O No because I was unaware of this, then again for the past few months I've been concentrating for my finals which start next week so it doesn't surprise me the world as gone by. I will have to look it up.

Ahhh, I know how that it. And it sucks. User Image
But when you get the time, you should check out PJ's Facebook page. =) Like him if you have a FB yourself!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/PeterJacksonNZ
Most of the updates are there, as is the production video. It's all real neat. User Image
I like Evenstar

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

19,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Allies 250
Takahiro_Azai
I like Evenstar

Oh? What song is that? Or is it a poem? It's not familiar to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff