• Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
My sig says it all.

Romantic Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100

This is my favorite song from the new movie the Hobbit. I hum it in my head all the time !! OnO I will stop fangirling now x3 (not )

Distinct Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
THEYRE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD

Liberal Cutie-Pie

11,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
The entire paragraph of Gandolf's "goodmorning" in the Hobbit. xd
Gontsu
my favorite song from the Lord of the Rings trilogy is the one pippin sings for the king in Return of the King

"Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread. Through shadow, to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight. mist and shadow, cloud and shade. All shall fade. All shall fade"

Love that part. His singing voice so nice.

Shirtless Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sam: "It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you, that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. They kept going because they were holding on to something.”

Frodo: “What are we holding on to Sam?”

Sam: “That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.”

As for my favorite song I really like Eowyn's Lament from the extended version of The Two Towers.

Dapper Hunter

Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

My friends used to have me recite it before we went out at night. We'd leave it on the voicemails of the people who couldn't come. We were cool.

OOOOh and the great one liners from Treebeard.

"A wizard should know better!"
"Release the river"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff