7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
DJC95
mangafan7713
DJC95
mangafan7713
One that makes me laugh is when they're in the mines of Moira and Boromir saids "They have a cave troll."

Lol, that one is my favorite.

Have you noticed he says it on the Lego commercial? That made me laugh when I saw it.

Haha no, i'll definitely look out for it though.

Its the commercial for the new Lego sets. They show it on kid channels. You might be able to search for it on YouTube.
mangafan7713
DJC95
mangafan7713
DJC95
mangafan7713
One that makes me laugh is when they're in the mines of Moira and Boromir saids "They have a cave troll."

Have you noticed he says it on the Lego commercial? That made me laugh when I saw it.

Its the commercial for the new Lego sets. They show it on kid channels. You might be able to search for it on YouTube.

Just saw it lol, priceless.

Swashbuckling Pirate

7,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
DJC95
mangafan7713
DJC95
mangafan7713
DJC95
mangafan7713

Just saw it lol, priceless.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Basically every line, especially with Gandalf. I can't even remember all my favorites, so I'll just go with the obvious one everyone knows-
"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. Go back to the shadow. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun! You shall not pass!"

Generous Friend

3,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Pippin is such a great singer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have so many favourites I could go on for years but just a quick few off the top of my head

Legolas - 'Would you like me to describe it to you, or perhaps I could find you a box'

Frodo 'I wish the ring had never come to me'

Aragorn: I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the white city fall, nor our people fail!

Boromir: Our people? Our people.

Boromir: I would have followed you my brother, my captain, my king!

Aragorn's speech outside the black gate.

Sam's speech at the end of the Two Towers.

Witty Firestarter

11,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Witty Firestarter

11,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
my favorite song is Smeagol's juicy fish song hahaha

Gambino Werewolf

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
there too many cuz ive seen the movies soo many times that i just quote wit the movies my fav song i gotta say is into the west n gollums song n may it be ah im just gunna say all of em sweatdrop heart

Deadly Cultist

" In the place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair! "

I love Gollum's song.
From the movies I'm going to have to go with either Boromir's "They have a cave troll." or this exchange between Gimli and Legolas:

Legolas: Final count, forty-two.
Gimli: Forty-two? Oh, that's not bad for a pointy-eared elvish princeling. Hmph! I myself am sitting pretty on forty-THREE.
Legolas: [takes out an arrow, and shoots the orc Gimli is sitting on] Forty-three.
Gimli: He was already dead!
Legolas: He was twitching.
Gimli: He was *twitching* because he's got my axe EMBEDDED IN HIS NERVOUS SYSTEM!

My favorite song from is probably "A Elbereth Glithoniel"

This is my favorite!

Timid Lunatic

I agree with Gontsu, Pippins singing was lovely. That part of the movie always gets to me. I really didn't like the stewert.
~Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.~ Through shadow, to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.~ mist and shadow, cloud and shade. ~All shall fade.~ All shall fade.~"
As for my fave quote: Legolas to Gimli "Would you like me to describe it to you, or perhaps I could find you a box."

Invisible Browser

10,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
"Remember today, little brother."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers