Welcome to Gaia! ::

.................... two words

Dangerous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
ELVISH ROCKS!!!!!!
I don't really speak elvish, at least not fluently, but I do use phrases from time to time. Makes me sound cool. >w> It's also really useful for RPing fantasy characters. ^_^
elven heart heart heart heart heart heart

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This is beautiful ;7;

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
n

everforget
i've been waiting fo xd r a thread like this for so long. thank u!!! cry
YAY!!! Reasources for learning this stuff!!!!! I grew up on LOTR

darkness the knight 2 generated a random number between 69 and 70 ... 70!

greenkitsu
It's all very informative but no matter how much I try it still makes my brain hurt!!!! *sniffy* cry
greatest movie of all time! awesome movie
Was just wondering if it would be possible to get a line translated into tengwar...not sure if it is possible to do it direct from english or if it would be better to translate to sindarin or quenyan first (sindarin would be my first choice) I am quite horrible at learning languages, I wouldn't mind trying to do it but the reason I am looking for outside help with this is that I would like to tattoo this on myself (as in take my machine and ink myself - am a tattoo artist so art is my skill not languages lol)

I would like to get 'time is the fire in which we burn' translated smile

Invisible Phantom

Oh wow, this is great! I've had trouble finding a lot of decent sites.

A reccomendation I might make for others is to see if your local library has copies of either The Languages of Tolkien's Middle Earth, or copies of the book itself complete with appendices. This was great for me because I prefer to use a 'textbook' rather than a computer.
Although I'm quite rusty now, that's what ended up worked for me c:
Do I need to breathe life into the sticky? Or into me?

Interesting Genius

5,800 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Glorfirith Annun
Do I need to breathe life into the sticky? Or into me?

It is back! Thank youu~~

Interesting Genius

5,800 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Fuin Elda
Was just wondering if it would be possible to get a line translated into tengwar...not sure if it is possible to do it direct from english or if it would be better to translate to sindarin or quenyan first (sindarin would be my first choice) I am quite horrible at learning languages, I wouldn't mind trying to do it but the reason I am looking for outside help with this is that I would like to tattoo this on myself (as in take my machine and ink myself - am a tattoo artist so art is my skill not languages lol)

I would like to get 'time is the fire in which we burn' translated smile

You can't translate anything into tengwar, since it's only letters smile You can however write english with tenwar-letters if that is your wish. Or you can translate it into sindarin/quenya and then write it with tengwar. It all works.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff