Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
Glorfirith Annun
User Image

Suilad a mae govannen! Rhaella, Edhellos and I have gotten together to create a decent Elvish resource for all those who have been searching for one and to stop repeat threads. Which so many of us despise xd

Not only is this a very informative thread but it is open to all topics of Elvish discussion! Please come here to talk about the languages, tengwar/runes, the cultures or anything else you can possibly come up with. When we say Everything Elvish... we mean everything!

So, for those of you who are interested, we have some links of lessons and various other useful sites that will help you learn. Also, if you're having any trouble or have questions, we’ll be willing to help you. If the sites we have for you are too difficult to follow, please don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Glorfirith Annun (me!) does translations for sindarin, quenya and tengwar. If you need her assistance with anything, ask her here or send her a pm.

User Image

Useful Links:

Council of Elrond is a very useful site and it does both Tolkien and PJ.

Ardalambion, which covers nearly everything about the languages of Tolkien.

Parma Tyelpelassiva One of Rhaella's quenya links.

Essentials of Quenya Grammar - this includes tengwar script. This is always good to learn.

Council of Elrond - Elvish Resources - This is a most excellent link. The best of resource links.

User Image

*Sindarin dictionary. Requires a free download. Also does tengwar.
User Image

Warning!

Grey Company IS NOT REAL TOLKIEN ELVISH! If you do not believe me, you can see proof here where
they CLEARLY specify:
Here you will find documents on Tel'Mithrim's Elven Language. If you want to learn Tolkien's Elvish instead, look at the links at the bottom of this page.
and even here, straight out of their FAQs.

Please be wary before you post. If you post any grelvish here, we'll quote your post with our sign and laugh at you:
User Image

User Image

NOTE: Please don't advertise in our thread. It's kind of rude, I wouldn't advertise in yours. We're giving our free time to help people, it would be appreciated if you don't interfere. SUGGESTIONS however are very welcome. That we're not discouraging in the slightest.

Revamp Update: I’ve again changed Rhaella’s name. This had better be the last time!

Novallus's Princess

Chatty Winner

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
wuhahahahaha

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Mae govannen!!! blaugh
Aww what an awesome thread biggrin
burning_eyes
Quote:
Glorfirith Annun
User Image

Suilad a mae govannen! Rhaella, Edhellos and I have gotten together to create a decent Elvish resource for all those who have been searching for one and to stop repeat threads. Which so many of us despise xd gdgfhfhjfkjkjglgkl

Not only is this a very informative thread but it is open to all topics of Elvish discussion! Please come here to talk about the languages, tengwar/runes, the cultures or anything else you can possibly come up with. When we say Everything Elvish... we mean everything!

So, for those of you who are interested, we have some links of lessons and various other useful sites that will help you learn. Also, if you're having any trouble or have questions, we’ll be willing to help you. If the sites we have for you are too difficult to follow, please don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Glorfirith Annun (me!) does translations for sindarin, quenya and tengwar. If you need her assistance with anything, ask her here or send her a pm.

User Image

Useful Links:

Essentials of Quenya Grammar - this includes tengwar script. This is always good to learn.

Council of Elrond - Elvish Resources - This is a most excellent link. The best of resource links.

User Image

User Image

Warning!

Grey Company IS NOT REAL TOLKIEN ELVISH! If you do not believe me, you can see proof here where
they CLEARLY specify:
Here you will find documents on Tel'Mithrim's Elven Language. If you want to learn Tolkien's Elvish instead, look at the links at the bottom of this page.

Please be wary before you post. If you post any grelvish here, we'll quote your post with our sign and laugh at you:
User Image

User Image

NOTE: Please don't advertise in our thread. It's kind of rude, I wouldn't advertise in yours. We're giving our free time to help people, it would be appreciated if you don't interfere. SUGGESTIONS however are very welcome. That we're not discouraging in the slightest.

Revamp Update: I’ve again changed Rhaella’s name. This had better be the last time!
A.E.R.I.O.N
o3o
ye yeyeyeyeyye
i don't know anythign about elves. heh

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Glorfirith Annun
User Image

Suilad a mae govannen! Rhaella, Edhellos and I have gotten together to create a decent Elvish resource for all those who have been searching for one and to stop repeat threads. Which so many of us despise xd

User Image

Useful Links:

User Image

User Image

Warning!

they CLEARLY specify:

User Image

User Image

yep

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
Thanks a bunch, i have been trying to find a reliable elvish language dictionary for months.

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items