Welcome to Gaia! ::

I RP an Elf razz *pokes username and avatar*

Been searching Barton Town's fandom RP section forever, and the only one I could find was chock-full of Mary-Sues and had a strict no-Elf policy, so it wasn't for me.
I would be willing to do a literate RP.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Well I'm starting up a LOTR rp, not exactally literate but need to be no text talk. and usually the people I rp with i get a very good idea of what they mean when they type. here is the link. Lord Of The Rings RP
Takako_Uchiha
Well I'm starting up a LOTR rp, not exactally literate but need to be no text talk. and usually the people I rp with i get a very good idea of what they mean when they type. here is the link. Lord Of The Rings RP
I'll check it out. If it's the -action here- kind though, I probably won't join. Haha. I'm pretty a**l about stuff like that.
x Varda x
I would be willing to do a literate RP.
Message me if you like

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
If you want LOTR rp, LOTRO game is the best...

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
MooTheSquishy
Takako_Uchiha
I'll check it out. If it's the -action here- kind though, I probably won't join. Haha. I'm pretty a**l about stuff like that.

Ok then. what do you mean by I'm pretty a**l about stuff like that?
Takako_Uchiha
MooTheSquishy
Takako_Uchiha

Means I don't like when my role plays consist of -walks into room and sits down-. I like it to have depth and be at least 3+ complete sentences.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
MooTheSquishy
Takako_Uchiha
MooTheSquishy
Takako_Uchiha

Means I don't like when my role plays consist of -walks into room and sits down-. I like it to have depth and be at least 3+ complete sentences.

Stuff happens in it, and its not *walks in* its like you would write down with the "" for dialogue and action is written normal.
Takako_Uchiha
MooTheSquishy
Takako_Uchiha
MooTheSquishy
Takako_Uchiha

Stuff happens in it, and its not *walks in* its like you would write down with the "" for dialogue and action is written normal.
Alright that doesn't sound bad at all.

Wheezing Fatcat

amilliaisis
I THINK SOOOO BUT IM NOT SURE. I WILL HAVE TO CHECK ON IT. BUT THEY USED TO DO IT ALL THE TIME ON OTHER SITES.

Yelling does not get your point across.

Wheezing Fatcat

As for LOTR roleplays, god, those bring back the days. I was in a few short lived ones back on Neopets when I was younger.
It seems as though they sort of died once the Harry Potter's came out and the Twilight movies.
It's all about high school, mutants, vampires, and werewolves nowadays.
I am hoping that someone will open a LOTR roleplay that will last for quite some time.
Queggles
As for LOTR roleplays, god, those bring back the days. I was in a few short lived ones back on Neopets when I was younger.
It seems as though they sort of died once the Harry Potter's came out and the Twilight movies.
It's all about high school, mutants, vampires, and werewolves nowadays.
I am hoping that someone will open a LOTR roleplay that will last for quite some time.
That's my story exactly. For a long time that's the only reason I went on Neopets. Sometimes I miss going on there, but it's changed so much now that it's not really fun.
http://lotrplaza.com at least used to have decent RPing going on.

Haven't active been there in years, so I don't know what's up these days.

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm a literate to advanced literate role player that would love a good one x one. If you're interested go here.
Wizards and Hobbits and Elves OH MY

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces