Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you like the new look of CM

I like it! 0.5 50.0% [ 25 ]
meh 0.42 42.0% [ 21 ]
I liked the old 1 frames better. 0.08 8.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 >

In a relationship with Amroth Lord of Lorien

I remember finding this thread ages ago and wanting to post to say how I loved your artses! ^^

Gussu's arts = heart
Aw thank you. ^ ^

*huggles the Nimmi*

By the by Thranduil says he named a new wing of his palace/cave thing after you, and he bets Amroth hasn't done something like that.

^^ You're Welcome.

No, Amroth hasn't done that yet... He named the river after me.. No, wait.. I named it after myself. xp

Hmmm... I need to go make him do stuff for me. xp

*Sends Thranduil a hug and a kiss on the cheek.* ^^

You also have the coolest mules. ^^
Thank you. cool
Hey Gussumaru, Have you drawn a picture of Morgoth yet? It would be interesting to see how you draw him...
Ye....
No.. no I haven't O.o

Well damn I'll have to fix that. *goes of to fix it*
This oughta' be cool... smile
User Image

No one should put this much time and detail into a chibi EVER. It's just unhealthy is what it is.

That's Awwwwesome... eek
Minor detail: It looks like Grond is supposed to be in front of his body, but it isn't.

Otherwise, that is amazing.
It's supposed to be like that. The shaft is pressed up against his back. Like one of the Samuraish poses you see in manga.

Otherwise, thanks.
Hmm. It does look like his arms are in front of his body, but I guess they aren't.

And you're welcome.
Gussu, That is AWESOME.
^ ^

Danke schon, Thank you much.

Now I want to go back and redo Feanor, the most recent I've done of him is the one in my profile. That was like four years ago now. Holy s**t! Four years ago. eek I did that, well started CM in my sophmore year of highschool and now I'm in my sophmore year of college.

Anyway yeah done with memory trip thing. If anyone else hase ideas they want to see drawn just post.
Gussu is OOOOLLLDDD. pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces