Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am SO excited for the new movie "The Hobbit" to come out. I think it's cool that we're finally getting a prequel.

Dedicated Ladykiller

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hygienic 200
Bring it, five more days before it's out in the theaters near me. My body is ready. dramallama

Loyal Gatekeeper

I'm looking forward to it! A trip to Middle Earth is exactly what I need about now. whee
I've been waiting for this since i first saw the first preview for it last December ^^ I'm kind of nervous about the movie changing the book too much, but I'm also excited. Another trip back to Middle earth would be awesome!

Bao Minh Li rolled 20 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 2, 3, 2, 4, 2, 3, 3, 4, 1, 3, 3, 1, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1 Total: 50 (20-80)

Yes it is pretty exciting! I've read alot of Tolkien's books and i've throughly enjoyed them. I'm on the Two Towers currently.

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Nessa the Hunter
I am SO excited for the new movie "The Hobbit" to come out. I think it's cool that we're finally getting a prequel.

Yeah, they should have done the prequel first. It always bugs me when they do the something else but NOT the prequel.

Dapper Codger

Crazy For Danno
Nessa the Hunter

Yeah, they should have done the prequel first. It always bugs me when they do the something else but NOT the prequel.

Well, Peter Jackson never intended to do The Hobbit originally. Plus, LOTR is more popular and a better series to adapt onto the big screen.

Desirable Darling

13,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Jane the Human

Have you even read the book? If not you need to read it. It's quite amazing.
It's a lot more exciting and adventurous than the LOTR trilogy.
I fell in love with all the characters. :3

The first movie was really good. I wasn't disappointed. I saw a few things that were different in the book but that's ok. I like how they're doing it in parts. I'm glad they didn't try to cram the whole book into one movie.
I've seen it twice in 3-D and both times were AWAZING! xd Loved it so much... crying

Noob

They won't be the "new Lord of the Rings" movies, seeing as The Hobbit and LotR are two separate series, but yes, I can't wait for the next two!

Golden Explorer

It was the best movie ive seen for now. smile ) and i cant wait for the 2nd part. Ive been reading the book again and again and again. smile )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff