Welcome to Gaia! ::

Citizen

Could somebody please recomend a good place to buy a wig?
ty

Timid Lunatic

The best quality wigs you can get on the internet is http://cyperous.com/english/

But otherwise, if you're not too concerned there is a lot of ebay wig shops that are pretty decent. 3nodding

Precious Darling

8,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Gender Swap 100
i get all mine from ebay....

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
I get mine from amphigory.com, but I have only gotten them for cosplay, not Lolita. The woman who runs it is super nice and the five wigs I've bought from her were all very good quality, though not heat resistant.

Other people have recommended gothiclolitawigs.com, which seems to have some nice looking wigs, though I've never bought from them.

HimeKeesho's Wife

gothiclolitawigs.com
I heart Fantasy Sheep wigs though I must admit I've only bought bjd sized wigs from them so far.

They have a taobao store and also an eBay and sometimes they hold sales on eBay.

Profitable Businessman

Mine is from this Korean store called Pinkage. I bought it over Yesstyle though. I prefer natural looking wigs even with OTT sweet.
The most top quality lolita wigs are Pinkage (like almond milks said) , Cyperous (like someone above said) and Gabalnara.
They have the best and nicest realistic wigs perfect for lolita!

Profitable Businessman

WhiteWizardBakura
The most top quality lolita wigs are Pinkage (like almond milks said) , Cyperous (like someone above said) and Gabalnara.

I've never bought from Cyperous because their stock images look awfully thin. I'd probably have to read reviews though, stock images aren't always accurate, it's just off-putting.
Almond Milks
WhiteWizardBakura

I've never bought from Cyperous because their stock images look awfully thin. I'd probably have to read reviews though, stock images aren't always accurate, it's just off-putting.

I have two Cyperous wigs! both are thick and fabulous. I actually hate looking at their stock pics because the mannequin heads are freaky!
I find the colors to be accurate to!

I also have two Gabalnara wigs and they are awesome quality. Totally pretty with no shine, I find the shininess makes a wig look fake.

My friend has a pinkage wig and she gets asked all the time what hair stylist she goes to.

I just recommend people do not order from Gothic Lolita wigs. they are very poor quality and the fibers fall out quickly!

Profitable Businessman

WhiteWizardBakura
Almond Milks
WhiteWizardBakura

I have two Cyperous wigs! both are thick and fabulous. I actually hate looking at their stock pics because the mannequin heads are freaky!
I find the colors to be accurate to!

I also have two Gabalnara wigs and they are awesome quality. Totally pretty with no shine, I find the shininess makes a wig look fake.

My friend has a pinkage wig and she gets asked all the time what hair stylist she goes to.

I just recommend people do not order from Gothic Lolita wigs. they are very poor quality and the fibers fall out quickly!

I've never liked the look of any of the GLW ones, especially their curly wigs. The curls just fall flat and look messy after wearing it once. I don't know about their straight wigs, but they probably aren't as nice as other options. Cheaper usually tends to be less quality.

Has anyone bought a wig from Mahou Kei? They look cute, I just haven't seen more than one, maybe two decent reviews.
For Lolita, I like Minty Mix and Lockshop! Both are very thick, low sheen and look gorgeous! smile

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
In my opinion, Gabalnara is the best if you're looking for a more natural color and style. Cyperous is best for more extreme colors and styles. Both are pretty pricey, though (typically $80-$100 per wig)!

Lockshop is a good, mid-priced wig brand, and they have a mix of natural and extreme styles.

I would stay far away from Gothic Lolita Wigs. Their wigs look awful in person and their customer service is notoriously crappy.

Citizen

Thankyou for all the information.

In regards to Gabalnara, how do I buy from them?

They have no ebay store and i really need to brush up on my korean. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces