Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have very short blonde hair and would love to get some longer wigs. Natural looking, My preference would be long brown hair light curled or something to that effect.

So I was wondering who you order your wigs from, I don't mind paying extra for a good quality wig, I definelty don't want something that looks cheap and halloweenish

Questionable Conversationalist

Honestly Arda-Wigs has great quality for the price and a huge selection of colors - and a lot of natural colors and nice browns as well.

I basically only get wigs from them now but I used to try ebay chance buys and a few Bodyline wigs to see their quality which is cheap but okay considering the price. Match Wigs and Epic Cosplay can be good too, Epic had a line for natural looking styles I think. I used to be a fan of GothicLolitaWigs but their massive quality drop + price increase had pretty much dashed my opinions and expectations of their products.

Taobao has a lot of venues that sell wigs as well. For much higher quality/price, Cypress I hear is great quality.
Thank you so much! Yeah I knew a lot of stores on store envy that sold them but I wanted to know from someone experienced where to trust.

The prices at Arda aren't bad at all!
I've had good experiences with Arda, as well. Their wig caps are very comfy.

For Taobao wig sellers, I recommend Lucaille. You can order directly from them via email, and don't need to use an SS. The quality are really good for the price. Another cheap source is L-email wigs, but don't forget to account for shipping because that will be pretty hefty. Lockshop is another great lolita wig resource as well.

For high-end wigs, people usually recommend Gabalnara or Priscilla, in addition to Cypress, which has been mentioned.

Fluffy Bunny

10,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Always Be True To Yourself

heart Have you tried GLW? I purchase all my Wigs from Gothic Lolita Wigs for my modelling as do quite a few of my co-models. heart

No Matter Who You Are

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
GLW is pretty good. Not my favorite, but they have a lot of options.

I also have a few wigs from The Five Wits. They do mostly cosplay wigs but have a handful of Lolita twintail ones as well. Their wigs are really full and a nice material; I have a bob wig from them that whenever I wear it, everyone thinks its my real hair!
I really like Lockshop Wigs. They are pricier but they're nice quality and look very natural. I loved Minty Mix's wigs, but they've not updated in a few years and their stock is really low and limited to split wigs pretty much (no pastels, natural colors with a higher contrast for the most part) and eh... :/

Timid Astronomer

8,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I just wanted to tell you if you get a long wig, you should buy this spray called Motions Oil Sheen and Conditioning Spray. It's the best thing I've found to keep tangles out of long wigs without pulling out the fibers.
You can get it at Walmart for pretty cheap and it's like magic!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff