Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Fairy

Photos here!

I'm not sure which coord to wear to the next meet up at the fair. I guess my question is which one seems cuter, comfortable, and more complete?

Also, do any taller lolitas feel uncomfortable in rocking horse shoes because they make you so tall? I seriously felt like a giant when I tried them on today!
I personally would go with second, as I dont find walking horse shoes to be that comfortable and you do sound like you are going to be walking a bit. It also looks like a more completed coord as you thought out your head more in that one.
I really like both of them, but would personally wear the first one only due to my own preferences - I like darker colours.

I also find rocking horse shoes to be quite easy to walk in - I've worn mine casually while drinking without breaking an ankle!

Heart Consumer

I think the second coord's shoes would be more comfortable to walk in, so I'd go with that, since the meetup's at a fair. But they're both lovely! heart

Golden Garbage

20,750 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
In my personal opinion, I would go with the second one.

Not just because the shoes look more comfortable, but because if it's going to be hot or warm out (and it probably will be), the lighter blouse and dress won't absorb as much of the heat.

Anxious Fairy

Sed Princeps Vester

Not just because the shoes look more comfortable, but because if it's going to be hot or warm out (and it probably will be), the lighter blouse and dress won't absorb as much of the heat.

Plus I wouldn't be wearing a wig with the second one!

Golden Garbage

20,750 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Staring Berry
Sed Princeps Vester

Plus I wouldn't be wearing a wig with the second one!
Exactly. ^ ^

Kliapatra's Partner In Crime

Beloved Bunny

16,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Second one.
I love RHS and have no issues walking in them but it can be exhausting if it's in grass or dirt etc. The second seems more comfortable all-around especially since you don't want to wear a wig with it.

Anxious Fairy

Killing is Kawaii

I also find rocking horse shoes to be quite easy to walk in - I've worn mine casually while drinking without breaking an ankle!

Impressive! emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Girl

Staring Berry
Killing is Kawaii

I know a girl who sometimes plays DDR in them - I think some must be more comfortable than others.

High-functioning Phantom

I like 2, it has a more summery feel which is super appropriate for a summer fair. (we have the same name)

Anxious Fairy

Princess JessieKate
Staring Berry
Killing is Kawaii

I know a girl who sometimes plays DDR in them - I think some must be more comfortable than others.

Woah yea. I don't think I could play DDR in any type of heel or platform.

Anxious Fairy

Mistress HandBanana
I like 2, it has a more summery feel which is super appropriate for a summer fair. (we have the same name)

Madison?

High-functioning Phantom

Staring Berry
Mistress HandBanana

Madison?

yup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas