Welcome to Gaia! ::

olive buffet's Datemate

K, so I'm not 100% going out of my way to look Lolita.
I just want the hair and dress, but I have no idea where to get the wigs.
I feel awkward at all the wig stores in my city because I'm always the only white person in them.

I need inexpensive ones
What is inexpensive? What kind of wig do you want? A lot of people get it from taobao, or from stores like gothic lolita wigs, lockshops, etc. But you may not really need a specific lolita wig depending on what you are looking at. You may want to get more hair pieces instead.

olive buffet's Datemate

legnanellaf5
What is inexpensive? What kind of wig do you want? A lot of people get it from taobao, or from stores like gothic lolita wigs, lockshops, etc. But you may not really need a specific lolita wig depending on what you are looking at. You may want to get more hair pieces instead.

i want one that looks like real hair and under 70$ Canadian
mnhnrnnyng
legnanellaf5

i want one that looks like real hair and under 70$ Canadian

Do you have a picture of what you want? Personally I think going with someting that is close to your hair color atm and getting hair pieces would be the most natural, but idk what exactly you are thinking of.

Hardcore Unicorn

I actually really like Bodyline's natural colored wigs and use them with my coords quite a bit. There's a lot on eBay that isn't too bad (although they're mostly resold from Taobao).

Cyperous is a Japanese company that sells a lot of hime style wigs but they have other wigs too. They're a little more on the expensive side but I've heard nothing but great things about them. (And they're heat resistant!)

Lockshop is based out of Europe so shipping may be a little hefty to Canada but they've got some seriously gorgeous wigs.

There's also Gabalmania, a Korean company. They're not overly impressive in my opinion but they've got some nice styles.

Loyal Bloodsucker

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Lockshop sells really high quality wigs starting at around 35 or so dollars and some go up to like 80 dollars
Like the other girl said, just thought I would add the price. However they do seem to be the best for the price.

However, I don't know if you know this but you don't need to wear a wig to wear lolita.(A lot of newer lolitas don't know this)
I personally think things like socks and the right shoes matter way more for a good cheap coord.

Also bodyline does sell really cheap wigs that come in all different kinds of quality. But you get what you pay for. They star around 15 dollars and go up to about 50 max. Shipping is super cheap like ten dollars from Japan. World wide.(shipping)

Also, If you are going for cheap and good quality I would avoid "Gothic Lolita wigs" because over last year and half their prices have gone up and the quality waaay down.(this mite be do to how popular they are)

Other then that the other girls helped you find most known sites. biggrin
Best wishes on your first coord. heart
My favourite cheap sources are L-email, and the Taobao store Lucaille. Keep in mind shipping can be expensive, though, because it's overseas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff