• Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Party Animal 100
I was wondering.. A few things.. cat_sweatdrop
1. Do you like my outfit...?
2. How old do I look to you...?

User Image

User Image
awh your sooooooo adorable 3nodding such pretty eyes and smile, i would think maybe around 16-17?

Sparkly Fairy

1. No
2. 14-16

Timid Spirit

11,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
xAriGissellex
awh your sooooooo adorable 3nodding such pretty eyes and smile, i would think maybe around 16-17?

Well thank you~ And actually I'm an adult, 19. :p

Timid Spirit

11,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
mboarder
1. No
2. 14-16

I see. Well I'm actually an adult, 19~

Sparkly Fairy

evalineXxXrose
mboarder
1. No
2. 14-16

You will be glad you look young when you are 50 biggrin

Timid Spirit

11,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
mboarder
evalineXxXrose
mboarder
1. No
2. 14-16

You will be glad you look young when you are 50 biggrin

I hear that all the time. :p
You look really young, but that is probably because you arent really wearing makeup and you didnt style your hair.

I would say you are best to ditch the ears, cat ears are hard to do in lolita normally and you usually need to have the motif in the outfit besides it too. You also should get a petti and try to not use striped socks.

Timid Spirit

11,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
legnanellaf5
You look really young, but that is probably because you arent really wearing makeup and you didnt style your hair.

I would say you are best to ditch the ears, cat ears are hard to do in lolita normally and you usually need to have the motif in the outfit besides it too. You also should get a petti and try to not use striped socks.

lol the ears never leave. 24/7 thing.
User Image

Kawaii Girl

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
evalineXxXrose
legnanellaf5

lol the ears never leave. 24/7 thing.
User Image

Then don't expect to be taken seriously in the lolita community. Attaching cat ears to everything you wear just kind of makes you look like you're still going through your weeaboo phase.

If you're going to wear cat ears, at least style your outfit around them. There are plenty of cat prints out in the lolita world.

Also, petticoats are pretty much mandatory for all lolita dresses. There are very few they don't need a petti and most still do wear a petti even then.
I would have to say no, I don't like your co-ord. I could elaborate on this if you are open to constructive criticism if you wish.

Also, if I had to take a random stab in the dark at your age, I would guess around 20 years old.

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
1. Not at all
2. You look around 20

If that's what you truly like, then go ahead and wear it. Just don't go calling it Lolita and you won't run into any problems.

If you want to dress in Lolita properly, you need to do a LOT more research.
This is a good post about the do's and don'ts of Lolita: http://fyeahlolita.blogspot.com/2009/10/how-to-avoid-being-ita.html

Mega Noob

Yeah, like everyone is saying here, I don't really feel like there's an authentic lolita vibe.
We're not trying to be mean, just being bluntly honest.

I feel like your outfit gives off a more neko-meido cosplay feel.
Not lolita.
You really you're beautiful, but you need to ditch the cat ears, honestly, they don't fit in with lolita fashion at all, I know I've read and you say they don't leave. But as someone else has suggested, maybe theme the outfit around cats then, not something from a Halloween or drug store? And get higher quality, cuter cat ears then? I mean if you're really that hard pressed to keep them, but they are very much deeply frowned upon in this style. You really just won't be taken seriously wearing them otherwise and I'm afraid people might be quite rude to you about them.

Also I'd suggest ((I'm sorry)) finding a different dress. You don't need to spend hundreds on brand, but somewhere a little more high quality, Bodyline is pretty good I'd say I've used them before.
http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/showAll.asp?type=left&subType1=Lol&subType2=Sho

Also, I'd say the moon necklace doesn't really fit it in well with lolita fashion, it's a little plain and you definitely need to invest in a peticoat, this place is pretty good, https://www.etsy.com/shop/IntheStarlite and they're more than decently priced I've had a peti from them for about five years and it still holds shape nicely and perhaps... you could work with the socks/tights with the right outfit but something a little less halloween-y I'd say.

I don't mean to be so harsh and I'm sorry if I come across as rude to you, I'm just trying to help you out a little bit. emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff