Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

So,I am very very scared to try this new fashion,but it looks so cute,so what the heck.
Please don't make fun of me.
If you can,please link,or post different websites or shops I can visit.
Here are some fashions that tickle my fancy:
gaia_spoons White Lolita
gaia_spoons Classic Lolita
gaia_spoons Country Lolita
gaia_spoons Hime/Princess Lolita
gaia_spoons Shiro Lolita
gaia_spoons Sweet Lolita
gaia_spoons Wa Lolita
gaia_spoons Gyaru Kei
gaia_spoons Fairy Kei
gaia_spoons Cult Party Kei
gaia_spoons Mori Girl
I know,it's a wide selection,but those are just very very cute.
So again,links,names of shops,anything will help!
And please,give me tips. I do have a darker skin tone,so I chose types of fashions that might go well. If you disagree,please explain why. Thank you for everything!
User Image

Shy Bunny

9,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • The Key to Victory 50
For fairy kei and kinda cult party, try Kiseki.

This has a lot of cute fashion in general, as well as some lolita dresses. Spreepicky. I buy most of my clothes from there.

This store, Pinkly Ever After, has a lot of sweet lolita.

These are some other stores that offer a lot of cute lolita clothes and/or accessories. Like shoes, wigs, bags, tights. It varies.
Moooh!!
Sandysshop
tokyodolls
CandyFrizz Stars

This store, LolitaDressOnline, has all types of lolita styles. It's hard to find a good dress on here, but it depends on what you like.

And of course, the most popular, but expensive crying site, Angelic Pretty USA. You can use the japanese site as well, since it has more options, but its very confusing.
If you want gently used versions of their dresses, try looking them up on Amazon, or Storenvy. They might have barely visible stains and such, but it's much cheaper.

Hope this helped c:

nopcop's Pardner

Garbage Egg

24,240 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
hi! I haven't yet started cosplaying lolita, but I realllly want to. I've been saving sites to use

I'm not really informed on Kei fashion but it looks super cool.
The websites I've saved are :
Bodyline: Has a lot of different dresses, petticoats, shoes, etc. There's also other categories! You can browse the site. I haven't yet bought from it, but it's pretty inexpensive for some of their things. ( Some lolita outfits can range up to 100 dollars. ) This is a japanese site, so I think there are shipping costs. ..... Also, some things sell out fast.
Ebay may have some dresses, but make sure to be careful. Some people don't have the right size.
There's another store i found today, but some of their products ARE expensive. It's called So Lolita.
there's the one that some people use who have a lot of money to spare. It's called Angelic pretty. They're very popular, but it's very expensive!! A lot of Lolita cosplayers/etc who have been using this site have been doing lolita stuff for a very long time, too. I guess. That's what I hear. Angelicpretty USA can be found here.
Edit: I'll keep it here, even if Thalia put it on her post emotion_sweatdrop
I found a really good website called HELLO LACE It has lots of info about where to buy, and where to avoid! There's also info about lolita itself, etc.
Here is a post about finding fairy kei clothing items.
Lolita on a budget!

That's all I can find. . .You can google some other stuff, really. I suggest you not making lolita dresses unless you're skilled at sewing/etc. Well, you can, but good luck. ..

Have fun!!

Shy Bunny

9,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • The Key to Victory 50
Ciaos

unisaurzombie

I think So Lolita is part of uh...what that cosplay store called that is apparently really bad? OH milanoo, but they never send items or they steal your money. It doesnt show to connection to them anymore but i remember ages ago it did x-x so just be careful with that, even though my one purchase with milanoo was fine. And with bodyline ive had problems too, my card didnt go through, so i called the bank and told them to allow it, but i still never got my items. maybe it was just with me, but ive heard very good things about bodyline, so again just be careful!

also, i used to have a bunch of business cards from websites that had super cute dresses, so ill try to find them!
This Is Thalia
Ciaos

This is Thalia

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Thank you so much you guys!
And please,Thalia,if you do have those business cards,please please please tell me.
Again,thank you both!
Very helpful!

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
This Is Thalia

I'm pretty sure that LolitaDressesOnline is a part of Milanoo.

Shy Bunny

9,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • The Key to Victory 50
The Nekomimi
This Is Thalia

I'm pretty sure that LolitaDressesOnline is a part of Milanoo.

even if it is, a loooot of people i know, and some popular fashion bloggers, have bought from there, and have had no problems.
What is your focus? As while all of these are nice, lolita vs the other stuff are really difference. So I dont know if it is helpful to give you links to everything. Also shiro means white so you put that twice.

I personally find the biggest diffrence is that lolita is making clothes that are new and different, where for waht it is the others are taking clothes that exist and pairing them in different ways. So you would need to know brands for lolita, but you can likely do the others without needing to, as long as you grasp the style and the feel. I dont wear any of the other ones so I cant give specifics, but I know there are rules to mori you can look up, probably there are for the rest of them too. Vintage seems to be a theme in the style, mori and cult party are alla bout vintage, fairy kei is like japanese take on 80s stuff. Gyaru has been around long enough that itself has a lot of different styles in it, so it all depends on what look you want in that too.

Anyways

fairykei
list of stores for a few styles
I also do reccomend pinkly ever after.

Fashionable Dabbler

5,300 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey, hey! I'm still fairly new into Fairy Kei but it's my preference, or in the very least it inspires my style (along with some gurokawa). The good thing about fairy kei is that it's pretty easy to follow; think 80's nostalgia and pastels.

You can find a lot of good DIY tutorials for simple accessories or coords, and there's a few good shops out there. Here's a MASSIVE list on tumblr: http://fairy-tips.tumblr.com/shops

I also actually recommend hitting up claire's for some good pastel accessories! They had some SUPER cute bows and phone cases and stuff.

Kawaii Girl

This Is Thalia
For fairy kei and kinda cult party, try Kiseki.

This has a lot of cute fashion in general, as well as some lolita dresses. Spreepicky. I buy most of my clothes from there.

This store, Pinkly Ever After, has a lot of sweet lolita.

These are some other stores that offer a lot of cute lolita clothes and/or accessories. Like shoes, wigs, bags, tights. It varies.
Moooh!!
Sandysshop
tokyodolls
CandyFrizz Stars

This store, LolitaDressOnline, has all types of lolita styles. It's hard to find a good dress on here, but it depends on what you like.

And of course, the most popular, but expensive crying site, Angelic Pretty USA. You can use the japanese site as well, since it has more options, but its very confusing.
If you want gently used versions of their dresses, try looking them up on Amazon, or Storenvy. They might have barely visible stains and such, but it's much cheaper.

Hope this helped c:
Lolita Dress Online is not a good store to buy from. I see awful dresses and pictures that look stolen.

Kawaii Girl

Ciaos
hi! I haven't yet started cosplaying lolita, but I realllly want to. I've been saving sites to use

Bodyline: Has a lot of different dresses, petticoats, shoes, etc. There's also other categories! You can browse the site. I haven't yet bought from it, but it's pretty inexpensive for some of their things. ( Some lolita outfits can range up to 100 dollars. ) This is a japanese site, so I think there are shipping costs. ..... Also, some things sell out fast.
Ebay may have some dresses, but make sure to be careful. Some people don't have the right size.
There's another store i found today, but some of their products ARE expensive. It's called So Lolita.
there's the one that some people use who have a lot of money to spare. It's called Angelic pretty. They're very popular, but it's very expensive!! A lot of Lolita cosplayers/etc who have been using this site have been doing lolita stuff for a very long time, too. I guess. That's what I hear. Angelicpretty USA can be found here.
I found a really good website called HELLO LACE It has lots of info about where to buy, and where to avoid! There's also info about lolita itself, etc.
Lolita on a budget!

That's all I can find. . .You can google some other stuff, really. I suggest you not making lolita dresses unless you're skilled at sewing/etc. Well, you can, but good luck. ..

Have fun!!
So Lolita is a Taobao reseller or stealing images from Taobao. And some of the stores they use images from are actually known for being really hit or miss and frequently having bad products. I wouldn't shop here, either.

nopcop's Pardner

Garbage Egg

24,240 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Princess JessieKate
Ciaos

Lolita on a budget!

Have fun!!
So Lolita is a Taobao reseller or stealing images from Taobao. And some of the stores they use images from are actually known for being really hit or miss and frequently having bad products. I wouldn't shop here, either.

alright! I've seen people do reviews on so lolita stuff, i just put it in there.

Fashionable Dabbler

5,300 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Oh wow, thanks for the heads up on So Lolita!
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

I saw this website to be very cute. They ship world-wide and it's a second hand shop! And it's really expensive. So don't bother.
This website seems to have a range of $35+.
I like their shirts but their coats are kind of expensive.
This website,def cutesy. I,because I am dirt poor for right now,make the price range from low to high. You'll find cute stuff.
That's all for right now.

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ohh I love fairy kei <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff