Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Genius

4,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
I technically wan't in lolita but in fairy kei but anyway...

I get the halloween comment a lot.
And also ones to do with 'omg. how do you walk in those SHOES?!' when I wear my rocking horse shoes.
But also I get my fair share of compliments too ^-^

Wealthy Genius

A friend of mine got a "It's Lady Gaga!" and then 5 minutes later, as we were walking into a store, some guy went "Dafuq" and made a nasty face at her. :c
Jenny Sniper
Uh, I've only really worn the style twice so far.

The first time was at a ren faire, so I got nothing but compliments from people. I even got a free portrait from an artist there.

The second time, I was on my campus. I actually had nothing to do that day, but I wanted to try out a new coord. Apparently some girls I walked by were laughing at me, but I really didn't notice that until my friend pointed it out. And I still don't care, because I looked awesome.

What renaissance faire was it? surprised
Miyokie
Jenny Sniper
Uh, I've only really worn the style twice so far.

The first time was at a ren faire, so I got nothing but compliments from people. I even got a free portrait from an artist there.

The second time, I was on my campus. I actually had nothing to do that day, but I wanted to try out a new coord. Apparently some girls I walked by were laughing at me, but I really didn't notice that until my friend pointed it out. And I still don't care, because I looked awesome.

What renaissance faire was it? surprised
It was in New York.
IDK.

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image
I kid you not I've had Ladies flip my skirt up just to show their friends my Petticoat.

The reactions are generally positive for me and the older ladies get a blast of nostalgia when they see the petti poking out.

Dapper Darling

My mom came with me when I was buying the fabric for my cupcake theme jsk and thought the pattern was a little nutty, but she ABSOLUTELY lost her s**t when she saw the polymer clay buttons in the shapes of cupcakes complete with glued on sprinkles. She pretty much thinks I'm off my rocker.

Ah well.

Dapper Darling

Seykurami
I haven't gotten to wear any yet. But I can't waiiiit 4laugh I'm about to start making my dress (。◕‿◕。)b
Unrelated, I have gotten lots of weird stares and comments about cosplays, and that was in my more tame ones xp

Don't leave us hanging, sister, we wanna see your dress sometime. X3
I get mostly compliments and comments like "You look like a doll!". But sometimes there are those creepers that try to look under my skirts. emotion_donotwant

Aki's Husband

Trash Goat

22,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Marrionetta
Seykurami
I haven't gotten to wear any yet. But I can't waiiiit 4laugh I'm about to start making my dress (�E�◕‿◕。)b
Unrelated, I have gotten lots of weird stares and comments about cosplays, and that was in my more tame ones xp

Don't leave us hanging, sister, we wanna see your dress sometime. X3

Alright ^-^ I'll post pics after I get it finished n.n I don't think I'll have ever worn so much pink at once before o.o usually I do the gentleman's outfit sweatdrop

Enduring Phantom

This little girl super freaked out about me, she pulled away from her mom to come tell me she thought my dress was pretty ohh and my shoes. whee

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I've had a guy follow me around with a camera before on one occasion. On another I've had a group of high school girls (and a few guys) come over to me at Chick-fil-a and ask me if I were a model xD I've had another incident where a guy on the public transit asked me to marry him and a little girl came up to me and tugged on my dress and told me she wanted to be pretty like me. I gave her one of my bracelets and agreed to take a photo with her and she ran back to her mother squealing about how she had to have more pretty dresses.

I've also had a random conversation that went a little like such:

Random Man: excuse me girlie!
Me: O_O *turns around* Hello...
Random Man: What are you wearing? You look like a porcelain doll...so...pretty...*drool face*
Me: *giggle* Sweet Lolita.
Random Man: ...yeah that sure is sweet! You can serve me tea in that any day! And I don't even like tea! *eyeballs*
Me: >_O ...ooookay...I have to go now...goodbye mister *cursies and runs away*
Random Man: *hollers after* Okay then miss sweet lady!

I've had many other experiences; some funny and some just down right creepy xD

Profitable Businessman

This isn't my experience but...

Have you ever seen Lace and Petticoats? It's only 10 minutes long, but it's good. You can youtube it.

Basically, one of the girls talks about how she cause a car accident because some taxi driver slowed down to holler abuse at her and the car behind him slammed into him. whee I would've pissed myself laughing if that happened to me.

OG Sex Symbol

8,415 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Im fashion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers