Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Girl

Who else plays Poupee Girl? I've been playing for years, but I had stopped for a while and just recently got back into it.

Add me? I always try to comment/suteki back.
http://pupe.ameba.jp/profile/lJacWSulLAiX/

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250
Add me? Here's mine; I just got into it some months back.
My poupee page.

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i have one you just reminded me about it xD i added 2 new things to it now that i havent added yet so yay got more ribbons now my user is VioletRain

Link To my Poupeegirl

Kawaii Girl

I added both of you. :3

I forgot my funny story. I used to play Poupee all the time in my computer art class in high school, and people kept looking to see what I was doing, and then they would go "POOPIE GIRL?! POOPIE?!" and they thought it was just the funniest thing that I was on some Japanese website called "poopie girl." Of course, they did not care that it's actually pronounced "poh-pay," but when I tried to explain this to them, I guess they did catch the part about it meaning "doll." I know this because when I brought my BJD into school for a couple of weeks to draw her in the other art class I was taking, they decided that her name was "poopie girl" and that she was the mascot of the art class.

Timid Darling

Ooh. I haven't been on there in so long...
I think I'll make a new account. Thanks for reminding me about that site! :>

EDIT: And I did make one! It's Octomaid.

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250
JessieKateRose

I forgot my funny story. I used to play Poupee all the time in my computer art class in high school, and people kept looking to see what I was doing, and then they would go "POOPIE GIRL?! POOPIE?!" and they thought it was just the funniest thing that I was on some Japanese website called "poopie girl." Of course, they did not care that it's actually pronounced "poh-pay," but when I tried to explain this to them, I guess they did catch the part about it meaning "doll." I know this because when I brought my BJD into school for a couple of weeks to draw her in the other art class I was taking, they decided that her name was "poopie girl" and that she was the mascot of the art class.

Thank you! And that's a hilarious story; at least your doll got to be a mascot for something! xd

Kawaii Girl

Octomaid

Added!

elizabeth01
JessieKateRose

Thank you! And that's a hilarious story; at least your doll got to be a mascot for something! xd

Yeah, haha. smile

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
JessieKateRose

XD ha, i think someone made a comment like that when i use to play it.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm actually on there. I'm Tenko over there. I'll send you a friend request now.

It's actually pronounced "poo-pay", not "poh-pay". I think you mixed up the Japanese and French pronunciations, because "pou" really would be "poh" in Japanese, but in French, it's "poo". In Japanese, the French word is transliterated into katakana using "pu", so yeah.

That's probably more than you ever needed to know. XD

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
Here's Mine!

I call it Pupa Girl, like a butterfly baby. whee

Kawaii Girl

Tenko72
I'm actually on there. I'm Tenko over there. I'll send you a friend request now.

It's actually pronounced "poo-pay", not "poh-pay". I think you mixed up the Japanese and French pronunciations, because "pou" really would be "poh" in Japanese, but in French, it's "poo". In Japanese, the French word is transliterated into katakana using "pu", so yeah.

That's probably more than you ever needed to know. XD

Really? My friend who claims to speak French is the one who told me it was poh. xD

Bunny

I played it for a few months, because a friend of mine suggested it (she got ribbons or something for referring me xD)...

It was VERY fun when I started, but I didn't post very many photos, and I didn't really buy clothing nor redress my avatar much... so I stopped visiting it years ago. I think I've already forgotten all my account info. Haha. But it was a very cute site!

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Here is mine. I seriously need to update my closet there. sweatdrop I keep forgetting to photograph things...

http://pupe.ameba.jp/profile/QWiR2NfQX7aE/

Kawaii Girl

Raine Dragon
Here is mine. I seriously need to update my closet there. sweatdrop I keep forgetting to photograph things...

http://pupe.ameba.jp/profile/QWiR2NfQX7aE/
Yeah, I haven't put anything in my closet since I got back on.

Added!

Original Lunatic

I played for a really long time until they locked my account for some reason. I never did anything wrong or uploaded anything I shouldn't have (I'm very paranoid about breaking rules on any site, so I read and re-read rules all the time... lol). And of course they don't respond to English questions about accounts and I suck pretty bad at writing Japanese.

The email I got just said I did "something" to violate the rules, but it wouldn't tell me WHAT. I looked at all the pictures in my closet and nothing had been deleted by staff and nothing that was still there was bad, and I NEVER said anything rude to another user...

... I worked so hard at my Poupee and I really don't want to start all over again... but there's nothing I can really do to get them to unlock my account.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff