Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Has anyone else seen that Angelic Pretty is releasing Wonder Party? It's one of my favorite prints and they're re-releasing my dream piece (the sax JSK), so I'm seriously thinking about getting it! I hope they re-release the cup hat, too!

What do you think of the rerelease? Does anyone else like seeing re-releases?

Lonely Phantom

Eruravenne
Robo-Dream
^_^/ Out of the blue, someone turned up with the Twinkle Journey JSK I've been wanting! It's in the mail! I'm so stoked.

Now I just need to sort through my wardrobe and decide what I'm wearing on my upcoming trip!

I'm not usually into Sweet Lolita, but I just looked that up and it is so gorgeous! eek Congrats on snagging it!

I feel like a lot of Meta Prints are right in the "sweet spot" as far as my taste for sweet prints go. Crown Bouquet (I'm pretty sure that's the name...) was another dream print of mine that I recently acquired. Fancy and sparkley, but not in a teeth rotting way, especially since I've been leaning towards black and blue colorways.

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Robo-Dream
Eruravenne
Robo-Dream
^_^/ Out of the blue, someone turned up with the Twinkle Journey JSK I've been wanting! It's in the mail! I'm so stoked.

Now I just need to sort through my wardrobe and decide what I'm wearing on my upcoming trip!

I'm not usually into Sweet Lolita, but I just looked that up and it is so gorgeous! eek Congrats on snagging it!

I feel like a lot of Meta Prints are right in the "sweet spot" as far as my taste for sweet prints go. Crown Bouquet (I'm pretty sure that's the name...) was another dream print of mine that I recently acquired. Fancy and sparkley, but not in a teeth rotting way, especially since I've been leaning towards black and blue colorways.

Wow, that one's really nice, too. I should look at Meta more often, I guess. surprised

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eruravenne
Wow, that one's really nice, too. I should look at Meta more often, I guess. surprised

You should biggrin They're very underrated, but they produce some lovely prints and they're on par with the quality of the other "big brands."

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Profitable Businessman

wonderfinch
Has anyone else seen that Angelic Pretty is releasing Wonder Party? It's one of my favorite prints and they're re-releasing my dream piece (the sax JSK), so I'm seriously thinking about getting it! I hope they re-release the cup hat, too!

What do you think of the rerelease? Does anyone else like seeing re-releases?

I love re-releases. It really effs up the pro-replica argument that prints are so rare that they will never find it second hand. It's a crap argument for other reasons, but still. I like when brand makes things more accessable without sacrificing quality, and this is a perfect way to do it.

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
I want to get a black JSK or OP from Bodyline as soon as I get the money for it. I was hoping for a red print, but if not, this is okay.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
I also want these in black and white :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

8,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
bought some Liz Lisa while in Hong Kong
the boots i can use for classic lolita 3nodding

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
kt kawaii
I want to get a black JSK or OP from Bodyline as soon as I get the money for it. I was hoping for a red print, but if not, this is okay.

This one's really cute! I also think the marching-band-style JSK in red or the Cosmetics JSK in red would be cute, if you were looking for red c:

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A t r o c i t y
bought some Liz Lisa while in Hong Kong
the boots i can use for classic lolita 3nodding

Ah, so lucky! I've been eyeing LL's boots but I can never manage to snag a pair in the color and size I want (white, LL).

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
wonderfinch
kt kawaii

This one's really cute! I also think the marching-band-style JSK in red or the Cosmetics JSK in red would be cute, if you were looking for red c:
Neither of those will fit me crying

Fashionable Gawker

I must have this coat this Winter! Must! As soon as I have enough spending cash, and can decide between beige and white.

http://www.qutieland.com/product.php?id=952

Inkisitor Jester's Partner In Crime

Sparkly Fairy

10,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

I bought it a few months ago (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items