Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Inquisitor

Sunshine Molotov
♥ sweet is adorable <3
princesspeachie on devart originally got me into the lolita fashion, and though i'm more a sort of classic/gothic lolita, sweet still has a place in my heart uwu.
i'm actually saving for my first sweet coordinate at the moment! c:

Well that's really cool! biggrin
I can't even remember how I originally got into Lolita fashion. O_O;;

Tipsy Inquisitor

Orianea
Obviously...I like it >u> though not always ott. Just enough to look sweet and innocent ^^

Sometimes I'm kinda OTT. >w>;;
I admit, to that, I'm guilty occasionally. But, then again, I also have outfits that are pretty normal. It just depends on my mood, I guess~! XD

Dangerous Lover

It is...sweet?

Tipsy Inquisitor

S c h a d 3 n f r e u d e
It is...sweet?

Very. ;D

Snowshi's Wife

Bucktoothed Lop

5,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I personally like aristocrat lolitas more, but I have nothing against sweet lolitas. They're cute, you know? heart
I prefer sweet lolitas to hime though.... sweatdrop
Nazi Leech
Jenny Sniper
I think it's really cute. It's one of the styles that initially got me interested in lolita, but I'm currently not looking to be a sweet lolita myself.

Well, that's cool~!
Are you looking to be any type of Loli in particular? Just asking, so forgive me if I'm being nosey. heart
I can't be a full time lolita because it's expensive, and I have art classes, but I'm currently trying for Kodona/Ouji/boy style.

Tipsy Inquisitor

Jenny Sniper
Nazi Leech
Jenny Sniper
I think it's really cute. It's one of the styles that initially got me interested in lolita, but I'm currently not looking to be a sweet lolita myself.

Well, that's cool~!
Are you looking to be any type of Loli in particular? Just asking, so forgive me if I'm being nosey. heart
I can't be a full time lolita because it's expensive, and I have art classes, but I'm currently trying for Kodona/Ouji/boy style.

You're very right, being a full-time Loli is pretty expensive. emo
I love Kodona though~ It's adorable.

Tipsy Inquisitor

MyaMyaChan
I personally like aristocrat lolitas more, but I have nothing against sweet lolitas. They're cute, you know? heart
I prefer sweet lolitas to hime though.... sweatdrop

Aristocratic Lolis are VERY cute. I really wish that people would recognize it more! It's sad that they don't. And I think Hime Lolis all just go WAY OTT. Like... Way too OTT. eek
I'm addicted to pink. Although most of the time I like classic lolita prints a lot more that sweet lolita prints, I lean towards sweet lolita because of the pastel colors! Pastels are my absolute favorites. But the prints are usually a little lackluster to me. Even though I tend to wear mostly sweet lolita, I always get a bit disappointed at the constant reappearing themes on the dresses. It's getting a bit too repetitive.

Pesky Kitten

Nazi Leech
Alias Overload
Sweet is super cute, I love all the animals and kittens and cuteness~<3
But my heart belongs to gothic, and classic and all those other delicious darker sub-styles.

When I tried out being a Goth Loli, everybody was like,"Eh. It just doesn't fit your personality." emo
I love all types of Loli. I'm not really very picky. Wa Loli is one of the cutest in my opinion.

I'm not a huge fan of Wa Loli seeing as it's done so poorly so often.

8,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i prefer classic above all
sweet is very cute, yes 3nodding

Saint

I love sweet.
I also love and want to try hime~

Witty Phantom

6,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love pastels, but I'm not a bit fan of the toy/candy prints. They're a bit too much for me and lose the dreamy and elegant appearance. I've seen a sweet loli with a kitten-butterfly print, and that was so cute! Sweet Lolita as a whole seems a bit too much for walking around in public.
My favorite type of lolita next to classic and sailor. 3nodding

Tipsy Inquisitor

Alias Overload
Nazi Leech
Alias Overload
Sweet is super cute, I love all the animals and kittens and cuteness~<3
But my heart belongs to gothic, and classic and all those other delicious darker sub-styles.

When I tried out being a Goth Loli, everybody was like,"Eh. It just doesn't fit your personality." emo
I love all types of Loli. I'm not really very picky. Wa Loli is one of the cutest in my opinion.

I'm not a huge fan of Wa Loli seeing as it's done so poorly so often.

I know! I really like it, so that makes me very sad. When it is done well, it's lovely though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff