Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Inquisitor

Hello everyone~ Leech, here. And my question is, what are your opinions on Sweet Lolitas? In essence, a Sweet Loli technically loves just that- Sweets! Pink is also big among us. ^^ Anyway, voice your opinions here~

Romantic Seeker

They're lolitas, like every other lolita?

Tipsy Inquisitor

Mirage Mare
They're lolitas, like every other lolita?

Well, yes. It's just that some people find us annoying, and some people think just the opposite! And some people like the particular type more than others. 4laugh

Witty Fatcat

I personally prefer classic style, but that's just my taste. No issues at all with sweet, I find it cute! (:

I wish it wasn't so popular though because I feel like that's all I ever see, and I would love to see more variety. n__n

Romantic Seeker

I'll be honest then, you switching colors to post is kind of annoying. I don't think style has anything to do with how someone is.

Zullito's Wife

Generous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I actually really don't like sweet lolita...it's too childish xD It's very cute and all but I honestly feel a little silly with all the pink. I'm not a fan of pink either >.< I can see why someone would like sweet lolita though, I'm just a very self-conscious person xD
I personally really like goth/punk/kuro even though I'm not an emo or anything xD I just like it heart
I find myself liking sweet lolita a little more every day, but I'm not too crazy about OTT. However, this is just for me personally.
Some people can really rock it, and I would never judge a person based on their clothes ^_^
If the person is annoying then they're annoying, but if they're not they they're not, regardless of what they're wearing.

Pesky Kitten

Sweet is super cute, I love all the animals and kittens and cuteness~<3
But my heart belongs to gothic, and classic and all those other delicious darker sub-styles.
I think it's really cute. It's one of the styles that initially got me interested in lolita, but I'm currently not looking to be a sweet lolita myself.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
♥ sweet is adorable <3
princesspeachie on devart originally got me into the lolita fashion, and though i'm more a sort of classic/gothic lolita, sweet still has a place in my heart uwu.
i'm actually saving for my first sweet coordinate at the moment! c:

Tipsy Inquisitor

Secret Duckie
I personally prefer classic style, but that's just my taste. No issues at all with sweet, I find it cute! (:

I wish it wasn't so popular though because I feel like that's all I ever see, and I would love to see more variety. n__n

I get that, definitely. There's so much more variety to Lolita than just Sweet, but that's just what most people recognize. Take Military Lolita for instance. It's hardly ever recognized! That makes me sorta mad, as I love Military Loli. >:T

Tipsy Inquisitor

ChocolateFate
I actually really don't like sweet lolita...it's too childish xD It's very cute and all but I honestly feel a little silly with all the pink. I'm not a fan of pink either >.< I can see why someone would like sweet lolita though, I'm just a very self-conscious person xD
I personally really like goth/punk/kuro even though I'm not an emo or anything xD I just like it heart

I totally get it. The first Sweet Loli dress I ever made was SO pink!!! And the frills make it a little hard to even sit sometimes. I'm not really a huge fan of pink either, so most dresses I've made or edited after my first one are light violet, and baby blue. Powdery pastels, you know? 4laugh
And I love Goth Loli too~! I also adore Shiro Loli. Especially when the girls either wear white wigs, or bleach their hair. So lovely. whee

Tipsy Inquisitor

Alias Overload
Sweet is super cute, I love all the animals and kittens and cuteness~<3
But my heart belongs to gothic, and classic and all those other delicious darker sub-styles.

When I tried out being a Goth Loli, everybody was like,"Eh. It just doesn't fit your personality." emo
I love all types of Loli. I'm not really very picky. Wa Loli is one of the cutest in my opinion.

Tipsy Inquisitor

Jenny Sniper
I think it's really cute. It's one of the styles that initially got me interested in lolita, but I'm currently not looking to be a sweet lolita myself.

Well, that's cool~!
Are you looking to be any type of Loli in particular? Just asking, so forgive me if I'm being nosey. heart

Magical Shoujo

Obviously...I like it >u> though not always ott. Just enough to look sweet and innocent ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff