Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you waiting for in the mail? Could be accessories, dresses, brand, offbrand, anything!
I'll start

pan048
User Image
pan017
User Image
shoes192
User Image
l364
User Image
l257
User Image
l489
User Image
l248
User Image
socks507
User Image
socks523
User Image

I've been waiting for this stuff foreevvver but it's been stuck in customs crying

Newbie Wife

3,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Just these shoes and it's killing me because they're the last thing i need for my coord
User Image
Pretty Petticoat Princess
Just these shoes and it's killing me because they're the last thing i need for my coord
User Image

Those are adorable! o3o And I love your avi~ It's so cute!
I can't be bothered posting pictures because there's so much >_>
I went 6 months without buying anything lolita related because I was trying to figure out what direction I wanted to go in and sold off most of my wardrobe.

Today, I got the Melty Cream Donut jsk in ivory in the mail and I missed my Bodyline order (brown tea parties, 2 pairs of tights and a necklace).

I'm now waiting for Chocolate Rosette jsk in brown and a Taobao order with a couple of blouses and many, many accessories. I've also got two orders from Closet Child on their way - one with a brown velvet Innocent World jsk and a parasol, the other just has one of those fake fur collars from Innocent World in it.

Trying to prepare for a con next month biggrin

Kawaii Bunny

I'm waiting for a Bodyline order, with two pairs of tea parties (red and purple), a pair of light pink platform boots, a pair of socks and a black old-school head-dress.

I'm also waiting for a Taobao order with a black blouse, a red blouse and a gothy bonnet.

Space Friend

Lolita wise, just a white qutieland bell petticoat, ahah.

Sparkly Fairy

Taobaoa accessories!
The ones on the right and left in the middle row were sold out, so they won't be coming mad . Am also getting floral clips in dark red and dusty pink that aren't in this picture. User Image

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I'm waiting for R-Series Luna In The Sea JSK and matching satin blouse, both in dark blue. I ordered them in November, but with the holidays I think they're just being put in the mail. Can't wait to finally get them!
Crystal Dream Carnival premium set - won on mbok. Been sitting in customs for eons. :/

Gold bodyline shoes - probably also sitting in customs since it's not updated also in eons.

scream evil crying
tehrin
Crystal Dream Carnival premium set - won on mbok. Been sitting in customs for eons. :/

Gold bodyline shoes - probably also sitting in customs since it's not updated also in eons.

scream evil crying

My bodyline has been in customs for two months. It's not even lost or anything. crying

Kawaii Bunny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I ordered this a few days ago. It is now in customs, so hopefully I'll get it next week.
Mahou Marshmallow

My bodyline has been in customs for two months. It's not even lost or anything. crying

Ugggh. The weird thing is, I had two EMS packages from Japan go through the same center on the same day within a few hours of eachother. The first went through customs in a few hours and was on it's way here, the other (the one I really care about, I want to wear it to a convention next week) is being held up. So annoying!

Lonely Leaf

I just bought something off closetchild for the first time and I feel like a new world has opened up in front of me <3__<3

so now I'm waiting on the Jane Marple Concerto Carte jsk in blue! YAAAAA

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces