A fetching hat or bonnet! 0.089285714285714 8.9% [ 10 ]
A cute skirt with a sweet print! 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 20 ]
A classy and classic OP 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 20 ]
THE SHOES!!!!!! 0.13392857142857 13.4% [ 15 ]
Some beautiful art! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Lonely Phantom

I have a lot of lolita projects to work on this month!

- Finish gathering articles and assembling the zine for my local community
- Work out details for the Halloween Tea I'm hosting
- Field trip for local lolis to an ALPACA FARM (I'm serious, haha)
- Sew my Halloween Nyanpire Skirt
- Organize the gift exchange on Gaia and in my local community

Did I mention I'm also going to Chicago for a concert/to see friends and attending a comic convention? THIS MONTH IS GOING TO BE CRAZY.
homo ch r o m a t i c - -

Robo-Dreams

Oops sorry!

From the way it was written I thought this was a real item gift exchange. My bad. xp

Lonely Phantom

fairywhiz

Robo-Dreams

Oops sorry!

From the way it was written I thought this was a real item gift exchange. My bad. xp

I do hope you'll still choose to participate!

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Very cute idea! I'm looking forward to it!

Dapper Darling

Lonely Phantom

Thanks for the bump! I've been away for a few days visiting my nephew, but I'm glad to be back where I can tend the thread a little more regularly. :3

Lonely Phantom

Also interested o3o
Can give you a kodona Tektek design I used to use if you only want to doodle Lolita, haha.

I confess I am having a little trouble making out what exactly is going on with your headgear!

Dapper Gaian

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I love the art but my avatar only has one pair of shoes and im tired of wearing the nightmare boots lol

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
have you PM-ed the present thingy ''assignment'' to people yet? because i got a halloween item from someone today but i'm not sure if it was because of the exchange or not.. cause i didnt get my email yet and i'm scared i might have deleted a PM by accident if you already PM-ed
cause so far i havent seen a PM from you.. but >.> maybe you just havent sent me which buddy i'm supose to send a gift to yet sweatdrop so hopefully i didnt miss it. i tend to delet my PMs in bulk because of earning gcash (i get dumb email notices).

Lonely Phantom

AutumnViolet
have you PM-ed the present thingy ''assignment'' to people yet? because i got a halloween item from someone today but i'm not sure if it was because of the exchange or not.. cause i didnt get my email yet and i'm scared i might have deleted a PM by accident if you already PM-ed
cause so far i havent seen a PM from you.. but >.> maybe you just havent sent me which buddy i'm supose to send a gift to yet sweatdrop so hopefully i didnt miss it. i tend to delet my PMs in bulk because of earning gcash (i get dumb email notices).

Assignments have not yet been sent out yet! Tomorrow is the last day to sign up. biggrin

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Robo-Dream
AutumnViolet

Assignments have not yet been sent out yet! Tomorrow is the last day to sign up. biggrin

oh ok thanks!

Lonely Phantom

AutumnViolet
Robo-Dream
AutumnViolet

oh ok thanks!

Thanks for putting the banner in your siggy, btw!

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Robo-Dream
AutumnViolet
Robo-Dream
AutumnViolet

oh ok thanks!

Thanks for putting the banner in your siggy, btw!

lol np razz the exchange would work best with plenty of people signing up, so i knew i had to help out in some way ,and after all i did make it blaugh plus it makes my Sig more spooky looking, i'm hiting 2 birds with one stone. >.> not literally speaking xD

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
Yess, the form is up! <3

Hi everyone!

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200