OTHER (ran outta space) 0.058791208791209 5.9% [ 107 ]
Total Votes:[ 1820 ]

Golden Garbage

20,750 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Lonesome Lucie
Not exactly a newbie, since I've done a month's worth of research.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone since I was just browsing the forums randomly. ^ ^

I am new to Gaia, as you can probably tell, so there's that. >.>

Anyway, how do you make the avatars? They're all so pretty!
Hi Lucy. ^ ^

Go to tektek.org and the first link is for Dream Avatar.

Pup

With much thanks to Princess, I was able to play around on Tektek and made this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think it came out pretty good.

Pup

o n y x _ t u l i p s

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These two. 'nuff said.

Heart Consumer

Sed Princeps Vester

Most jobs require working with people, though. When you graduate highschool/college/whatever you'll probably need a job involving them anyway. What was it you wanted to work in? Maybe you can make a compromise?

Ahah, I understand. Sorta. I tend to wish I had money all the time, oops. So, I guess I wish I had expensive stuff that I bought myself? Eheheh, maybe someday... not

Heart Consumer

Lonesome Lucie

A lolita noob tends to be someone who's new to wearing the fashion, not someone who's done research. I consider myself one, so I'm in the same boat as you, but some people might see you as an ita if you claim you aren't. ^^;

Eheh, anyway, hi and welcome to gaia! I'm Auden. c:

Golden Garbage

20,750 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
piiza prince
Sed Princeps Vester

Most jobs require working with people, though. When you graduate highschool/college/whatever you'll probably need a job involving them anyway. What was it you wanted to work in? Maybe you can make a compromise?

Ahah, I understand. Sorta. I tend to wish I had money all the time, oops. So, I guess I wish I had expensive stuff that I bought myself? Eheheh, maybe someday... not
I graduated last year, and I know. Probably why I haven't bothered with one yet. >.>

What I wanted to do since like, the beginning of high school, was become a Youtube partner / Youtuber. Maybe work with one other person to gradually get used to working with people and then hope to make it somewhere else (I really want to be a dancer, but my parents said something about them not making money or something).

So yeah. >.>

Heart Consumer

Sed Princeps Vester

Most youtubers don't make it. You could try that for fun, while working a side job, and see if it becomes more.

I know nothing of dance, but now that you're an adult, you can make your own choices. If you want to, go for it! Again, though, a side job would be necessary to get the money to start. I know the people issues get in the way, but you're gonna have to face them sooner or later.

Golden Garbage

20,750 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
piiza prince
Sed Princeps Vester

Most youtubers don't make it. You could try that for fun, while working a side job, and see if it becomes more.

I know nothing of dance, but now that you're an adult, you can make your own choices. If you want to, go for it! Again, though, a side job would be necessary to get the money to start. I know the people issues get in the way, but you're gonna have to face them sooner or later.
Even if I don't, it would be good to get used to having people around 24 / 7.

But if I wanted to go for that, I would probably have to go back to school for it. And I don't want that, either. ; n ;

I'm basically a waste of space until I find something I can do. I was thinking of finding something to do online instead like my mom was thinking a few months ago so at least I will technically be working, but then I'll get called lazy.

I can't win. =.=

Citizen

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Scraptrap's Subordinate

Universal Flatterer

14,350 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Partygoer 500
piiza prince
Lonesome Lucie

A lolita noob tends to be someone who's new to wearing the fashion, not someone who's done research. I consider myself one, so I'm in the same boat as you, but some people might see you as an ita if you claim you aren't. ^^;

I think she meant that she doesn't wear it but knows about it really well, hence why the fashion's not entirely new to her.

If it came down to only clothes, we'd all be noobs to any fashion we decide to wear.

Golden Garbage

20,750 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
x- rainbow harmony 01 -x
piiza prince
Lonesome Lucie

I think she meant that she doesn't wear it but knows about it really well, hence why the fashion's not entirely new to her.

If it came down to only clothes, we'd all be noobs to any fashion we decide to wear.
I'm going to have to agree. If you don't own or wear the clothes, they have no right to call you a noob because you still have knowledge of what it is and whatnot.

Shadowy Sweetheart

10,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
hello everyone! I would just like to share my new dream avi 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. it's got a lolita look to it but I feel like it needs a little more can you guys help me out? sweatdrop

Learned Browser

5,100 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lonesome Lucie
o n y x _ t u l i p s

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These two. 'nuff said.
Thank you. I'm glad you like them. ^ ^ It's a little difficult finding items correctly labeled cream and beige. And it's also pretty difficult (for me, at least) to not use any of the Lucie items. They're just so perfect for Lolita avatars!

Scraptrap's Subordinate

Universal Flatterer

14,350 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Partygoer 500
QTeaYue
I'm no expert really, so I can't really help you with that, but I will say it's cute. ^ ^

Shadowy Sweetheart

10,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
x- rainbow harmony 01 -x
QTeaYue
I'm no expert really, so I can't really help you with that, but I will say it's cute. ^ ^
thank you heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces