Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Bodline has some things that are available in larger sizes and Maxicimam's Lovely line goes up to at least 120cm in the bust in most pieces. I found conflicting charts on what the measurements for the size you mentioned would be, so I would suggest taking your measurements with a measuring tape instead of relying on a set size (especially since when you are buying internationally the sizes are measured differently anyways)... Tokyo Rebel might carry some Maxicimam Lovely; I can't remember off-hand if they do at the moment. If they carry Maxicimam MAM, then they can probably order it at the very least. 3nodding

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
This is divine and all.. does anyone know where to look in Canada?
Rhissy
tehrin
Thanks a lot for the info. I'm a 20/22 in US sizes. I'm trying to get into a workout routine to tone up and get rid of a lot of my..fat. xD Just to put it into perspective. xD

Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions, I will look at the sites. I've been wanting a Lolita dress for a long time, especially with Halloween coming up, I could wear one, feel great, and not get a ton of stares. x.x I'm not good when people stare at me.

Anyone here wear them on a regular basis? Do people stare?

If you are planning on losing a bit of weight, maybe you can look into getting something custom made. I'd suggest looking at Lady Sloth if you like gothic or classic styles. I have her Clock Jsk and it's extremely flattering, beautifully made, and fits like a glove. It was only $70 after shipping too. OoJia on Facebook also does custom stuff. Even if you don't want to go the route of replicas, she can make non-print original design dresses to your specifications and it's not too expensive to commission her either. smile That way you can get a few items to wear and not worry too much about fit! :3

I wish I could wear Lolita on a regular basis, but my husband thinks it's cosplay (probably because I often like to wear OTT sweet, but he swears it's cosplay even when I just wear a simple skirt without a petticoat. I also work full time and have to wear a uniform. So I only have a little time each week, and sadly my stuff stays in the closet unless I'm going out with a friend and wearing casual or going to a meetup or convention. ;_;

But when I do go out with it,l I often do get stares. Most reactions I've gotten however have been either neutral or positive. Then again, I've only been doing this since June of this year.

Fashionable Friend

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
Fanplusfriend.

http://www.fanplusfriend.com/servlet/the-New-Arrivals/Categories

It's affordable and most items can be made-to-order in any custom size.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hana-Nezumi
Fanplusfriend.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!

This site seems almost too good to be true heart

Profitable Businessman

tehrin
Rhissy
tehrin
Thanks a lot for the info. I'm a 20/22 in US sizes. I'm trying to get into a workout routine to tone up and get rid of a lot of my..fat. xD Just to put it into perspective. xD

Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions, I will look at the sites. I've been wanting a Lolita dress for a long time, especially with Halloween coming up, I could wear one, feel great, and not get a ton of stares. x.x I'm not good when people stare at me.

If you are planning on losing a bit of weight, maybe you can look into getting something custom made. I'd suggest looking at Lady Sloth if you like gothic or classic styles. I have her Clock Jsk and it's extremely flattering, beautifully made, and fits like a glove. It was only $70 after shipping too. OoJia on Facebook also does custom stuff. Even if you don't want to go the route of replicas, she can make non-print original design dresses to your specifications and it's not too expensive to commission her either. smile That way you can get a few items to wear and not worry too much about fit! :3

I wish I could wear Lolita on a regular basis, but my husband thinks it's cosplay (probably because I often like to wear OTT sweet, but he swears it's cosplay even when I just wear a simple skirt without a petticoat. I also work full time and have to wear a uniform. So I only have a little time each week, and sadly my stuff stays in the closet unless I'm going out with a friend and wearing casual or going to a meetup or convention. ;_;

But when I do go out with it,l I often do get stares. Most reactions I've gotten however have been either neutral or positive. Then again, I've only been doing this since June of this year.

I always hear stories like that about boyfriends. I'm jealous of your tolerance. I couldn't deal with that myself.

Witty Heckler

10,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Look for 'opera' or '1800's' outfits, or even costumes. They're expensive as hell, but you can find a few pieces that are lolita, cute, and designed for women between 140-300 lbs. (depending on height).

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
tehrin
Rhissy
tehrin

If I had a husband like that, I'd divorce him. rolleyes (This is probably why I'm 29 and still not married. lol)

Perfect Victim

Emerlia
Hana-Nezumi
Fanplusfriend.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!

This site seems almost too good to be true heart

Fan plus friend has a bit of a history of screwing up custom sizing, so just be careful. It's always best to order a set size if they have one that fits.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Okie doke, thanks for the warning c:

Profitable Businessman

Eruravenne
tehrin
Rhissy
tehrin

If I had a husband like that, I'd divorce him. rolleyes (This is probably why I'm 29 and still not married. lol)

I think the only way I'd date a guy would be if he was into dandy or classy goth. Something cool like that. It's never going to happen though. More likely that I'll die alone with 25 cats and I'm totally ok with that.
Hana-Nezumi
Fanplusfriend.

I absolutely love that site, talk about eye candy. heart Have you ordered from there yourself? If so how did you like their service?

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Almond Milks
Eruravenne
tehrin
Rhissy
tehrin

I think the only way I'd date a guy would be if he was into dandy or classy goth. Something cool like that. It's never going to happen though. More likely that I'll die alone with 25 cats and I'm totally ok with that.

lol Same here. razz

5,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
http://plus-pretty.tumblr.com/
a plus size lolita blog. They often post specific dresses with the accurate measurements.

Also I don't really post much, but I put where I buy my items and Plus Size Lolita advice on my personal blog as well. http://zebraboxdinosaur.tumblr.com/

Beloved Friend

13,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
3nodding
um, im roughly 14/16 around the hips and i'd like to know where you can find amazing second hand or not as expensive lolita fashions in California, Sandiego??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff