Welcome to Gaia! ::

Didn't see a topic already so. Do you know any good Lolita blogs? Do you have a Lolita blog? Post them here! Doesn't have to be strictly Lolita.

I used to read Lolita Charm and F Yeah Lolita, but I think they have both stopped being active as often. I also started one myself, but I don't feel comfortable self promoting until I have more content.

Lover

dollys.tumblr.com
My tumblr (link in sig) is mainly about fashion I like in general, but since lolita has become a huge part in my life I reblog it quite often along with other j-fashion and harajuku snaps I enjoy.

Devoted Sex Symbol

I found La Carmina a while ago while googling Gothic Lolita. She seems to follow a few Japanese fashion trends and writes about the fashion scene in different parts of Japan. She's not really a true lolita since she kind of makes her own rules but she's still very interesting and I suggest reading her blog if you enjoy alternative fashion.

Also I have a tumblr where I reblog dream dresses and the like and I've also started posting drawings. It's called Livilita because I couldn't think of a better name. I may come up with a better URL later on. I haven't been super active on tumblr lately because I tried to take a hiatus but I'm slowly getting back into it. I'm planning on being active at night before bed so that that way it doesn't usurp all of my time during the day.

Kawaii Girl

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
That Cat Who Eats Ramen
I found La Carmina a while ago while googling Gothic Lolita. She seems to follow a few Japanese fashion trends and writes about the fashion scene in different parts of Japan. She's not really a true lolita since she kind of makes her own rules but she's still very interesting and I suggest reading her blog if you enjoy alternative fashion.

Also I have a tumblr where I reblog dream dresses and the like and I've also started posting drawings. It's called Livilita because I couldn't think of a better name. I may come up with a better URL later on. I haven't been super active on tumblr lately because I tried to take a hiatus but I'm slowly getting back into it. I'm planning on being active at night before bed so that that way it doesn't usurp all of my time during the day.

I have a hard time supporting La Carmina. She literally pushed a girl off the runway at a fashion show and acted like a giant brat when people got mad at her. That was a couple years ago and hopefully she's grown up, but it still taints her blog for me.

Devoted Sex Symbol

spacekitten
That Cat Who Eats Ramen

I have a hard time supporting La Carmina. She literally pushed a girl off the runway at a fashion show and acted like a giant brat when people got mad at her. That was a couple years ago and hopefully she's grown up, but it still taints her blog for me.

I never know about things like that. People always come to me saying "I have a hard time supporting x" or "Don't support x" and I'm always so confused as to why they are saying this until they tell me. sweatdrop

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
That Cat Who Eats Ramen

I never know about things like that. People always come to me saying "I have a hard time supporting x" or "Don't support x" and I'm always so confused as to why they are saying this until they tell me. sweatdrop

You wouldn't know it unless you were active in the LJ community when it went down. I think she even scrubbed all mention of it from her blog, the only info of it still on the web is on EGL snark sites. And I never blame people for not knowing, or knowing and supporting her anyway b/c it was quite a few years ago (2008ish), and other than dressing weird and rumors of not being particularly nice to other lolitas, she hasn't done anything really snark-worthy in years. Its really just a personal thing of mine.

Devoted Sex Symbol

spacekitten
That Cat Who Eats Ramen

You wouldn't know it unless you were active in the LJ community when it went down. I think she even scrubbed all mention of it from her blog, the only info of it still on the web is on EGL snark sites. And I never blame people for not knowing, or knowing and supporting her anyway b/c it was quite a few years ago (2008ish), and other than dressing weird and rumors of not being particularly nice to other lolitas, she hasn't done anything really snark-worthy in years. Its really just a personal thing of mine.

ah I see. Yeah I've just recently become an active member of the LJ community so that's why I didn't know.

Kawaii Bunny

Fyeahlolita seems to have started posting again. It's my favourite lolita blog, so I'm happy it's back!

At the moment, I'm evilgothbunny.tumblr.com. I really want to start a proper lolita blog one day, but I have no idea what sort of thing I'd post about. At one point I'd considered starting a youtube to do reviews on, but don't think I shop enough to keep it active, so I decided against it smile

Tiny Bunny

6,950 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I run a blog called Lace a la Mode that includes wardrope/lifestyle tips and inspiration. Link is in my sig.

Katanawing's Waifu

I post a lot of lolita stuff on my personal tumblr, but I also post things from my other interests. You're welcome to check it out!
blue-totoro.tumblr.com

Sparkly Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I post about my outfits, stuff I ordered, life, cosplayers/dolls I like and metal....haha yeah you wouldn't expect me to like metal. It's mostly symphonic though. anyways it's Here
Instagram
Twitter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas