Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Darling

For when you don't want to start a topic but you gotta know something. I assume the more seasoned among us will answer these burning inquiries.

Dapper Darling

ARE CIRCLE LENSES A NORMAL PART OF MAKING UP ONE'S FACE IN THE FASHION AND ALSO WHERE DOES MARRI OBTAIN THEM. gonk heart

Dapper Darling

What is the largest petticoat anyone's been able to find for use in the fashion? I have been having a hecksa difficult time making mine outta organza. One looks like crumply ball of disappointment and the other has a weird squaredance flair. ;_;

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Marrionetta
ARE CIRCLE LENSES A NORMAL PART OF MAKING UP ONE'S FACE IN THE FASHION AND ALSO WHERE DOES MARRI OBTAIN THEM. gonk heart

♥ i have no idea but omg i want all of them. in every colour. 4laugh
you can get them in the oasis market if you're in birmingham in the uk. and i swear claires had some a while back...
other than that, ebay, amazon, etsy? i don't even know.

popi atom did an article in neo on them a while back and i fell in love uwu

Dapper Flatterer

12,250 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Marrionetta
What is the largest petticoat anyone's been able to find for use in the fashion? I have been having a hecksa difficult time making mine outta organza. One looks like crumply ball of disappointment and the other has a weird squaredance flair. ;_;

Wouldn't a more dense material in the skirt sort of subdue that extra flair?

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Marrionetta

♥ I don't think they're a necessity, but they're very much accepted in the fashion. I personally get mine from this site: http://iwantcute.com/ They have lower prices than many other retailers and frequently do sales and special offers (e.g. buy two pairs, get one free).

As for pettis, I've found some of Malco Modes' models to be the largest. I bought one and had to get rid of it because it didn't fit under my skirts XD To lose the "squaredance" flair yours has, try removing a bit of volume from the very bottom ^^ ♥

Profitable Businessman

Marrionetta

Normal, sure, but it's certainly not a rule or anything even close to that. I don't use them, but there are plenty of reviews online if you google and... who is Marri?

5,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Marrionetta
Circle lenses aren't a necessity, but are very popular in a lot of japanese fashions. You can find them online, and I've actually seen some in this "Little Tokyo" store at my local mall.

5,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Marrionetta

Malco modes (with alteration) or Classical puppets.

HimeKeesho's Wife

your avi is cute
Marrionetta

If your open to shopping services, dear Celine has pettis you literally can't kill as they are by volume and people have actually removed layers from them before because they were too big.

Shopping services are currently on vacation and they don't seem to have them in stock right now though so maybe egl sales would be best?
Marrionetta

Well the where depends. Do you need any kind of prescription?

I think they are called geo lenses but you can get circle lenses in prescription strengths from them and they weren't too expensive if I'm remembering prices right. They were incredibly popular on egl a year or so back and people frequently did group orders to drop the prices :3

Also, not required but if you can pull them off they are super fun!

Also be sure to consult an eye doctor for possible issues and make sure the company you choose is reputable. :3

Profitable Businessman

fairywhiz
Marrionetta

If your open to shopping services, dear Celine has pettis you literally can't kill as they are by volume and people have actually removed layers from them before because they were too big.

Shopping services are currently on vacation and they don't seem to have them in stock right now though so maybe egl sales would be best?

Also Classical puppets. I wear two of those and get so much poof. I find that western preferences seem to lean away from the poof-monsters so most go with one good petti.

Questionable Conversationalist

Gaia has an Official Circle Lens thread, it's very active and has lots of valuable information, reviews, and warnings c:
I don't think circle lenses are anything near required, but they can be a cute additional 'accessory' sort of item. I wish I was comfortable wearing contacts because I'd love them for cosplay and fashion.

As for petticoats, I'm really only familiar with Classical Puppets and Dear Celine. I've seen a few rather nice sized ones on Qutieland though it's best to save up for a bigger order or find a different shopping service since getting one petti from them will get you shipping that may cost more than the actual petticoat :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff