Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I have a guild if anyone would like that..... A Lolita's Heart, I've been a Lolita for four years now, Making my own dresses and attending the ATL Lolita's group for a year. heart heart heart

Precious Darling

8,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Cutest Doll Slave
I have a guild if anyone would like that..... A Lolita's Heart, I've been a Lolita for four years now, Making my own dresses and attending the ATL Lolita's group for a year. heart heart heart

I don't think there's anything wrong with a guild, but I think many of us would like to see a permanent forum since guilds can be very hard to find ^^;

Timid Lunatic

It'd definitely be nice to have somewhere to lurk on Gaia, again. If they don't make a lolita sub-forum, I'll probably just go back to never using/posting on Gaia. The fashion subforum is kind of hard to find in the first place, along with lolita being confined to one thread in the subforum; there's no incentive to really lurk/post.

So I'm supporting this idea. 3nodding heart

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
There is already an Official Lolita Thread in the Lifestyle & Fashion Forum, but, as I have been checking out this Lolita hot topic, I have noticed that it's a lot easier to see different people's ideas and opinions and it's a lot more organized than one big thread where you can't see everyone's thoughts and comments.
I think this is a really good idea, and J-Fashion could have sub-forums like Fairy-kei, Decora, Visual Kei, Gyaru, and Lolita of course. I really hope this does get noticed by the admins and that someone does make it a permanent forum because seems to me like we really do need one. emotion_bigheart

Kawaii Girl

I posted, I only came back to Gaia for this forum, so if it's gone I will be, too.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
kt kawaii
There is already an Official Lolita Thread in the Lifestyle & Fashion Forum, but, as I have been checking out this Lolita hot topic, I have noticed that it's a lot easier to see different people's ideas and opinions and it's a lot more organized than one big thread where you can't see everyone's thoughts and comments.
I think this is a really good idea, and J-Fashion could have sub-forums like Fairy-kei, Decora, Visual Kei, Gyaru, and Lolita of course. I really hope this does get noticed by the admins and that someone does make it a permanent forum because seems to me like we really do need one. emotion_bigheart

Yeah, I know there's already a thread in the Lifestyle forum, but I agree that it's so hard to ask questions and organize discussion unless you're already a thread regular. There were even a couple of competing threads with a lot of drama between them a few years ago... I think having a dedicated lolita subforum makes it easier to meet and get to know people, and unless someone was up for creating a Jfashion guild and actively promoting it I don't think we could have the same kinds of discussion once this subforum goes away ;A;

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Friendly Fatcat

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
totally agreed!
so many people have gotten way more into lolita since this
heart heart heart heart heart
i loves it so...

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BunnyBucketz
totally agreed!
so many people have gotten way more into lolita since this
heart heart heart heart heart
i loves it so...

Then please do go post in the thread and let the admins know you'd like to have it made a permanent addition to the site <3 Our chances of making this a reality increase as more people express their desire for it to the staff!

Fashionable Lover

Well and if this becomes a popular thread what with lots of hearts given and lots of posts then it shows our enthusiasm and greatens the chances for a permanent thread. It feels like all of the lolitas have come out of hiding! And surprisingly everyone is extra kind and willing to help out new people and point out trolls inaccuracies without causing massive drama and disturbing the peace. ^^ It's much nicer here than on Live Journal...for the most part.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LOVE SHUFFLE
              Well and if this becomes a popular thread what with lots of hearts given and lots of posts then it shows our enthusiasm and greatens the chances for a permanent thread. It feels like all of the lolitas have come out of hiding! And surprisingly everyone is extra kind and willing to help out new people and point out trolls inaccuracies without causing massive drama and disturbing the peace. ^^ It's much nicer here than on Live Journal...for the most part.

I think it's definitely best that we go straight to the admins and ask for it, though ^^ They're pretty busy so I'm sure it's much easier for them to find suggestions when they're all consolidated in one place!

As for this being nicer than LJ, I always think that's really funny. We work really hard to keep the drama off EGL and are frequently accused of sponsoring and endorsing an "overnice hugfest" XD

Profitable Businessman

wonderfinch
LOVE SHUFFLE

I think it's definitely best that we go straight to the admins and ask for it, though ^^ They're pretty busy so I'm sure it's much easier for them to find suggestions when they're all consolidated in one place!

As for this being nicer than LJ, I always think that's really funny. We work really hard to keep the drama off EGL and are frequently accused of sponsoring and endorsing an "overnice hugfest" XD

Perhaps they are referring to a few of the anon communities, like BtB. The LJ community as whole is not full of drama any more so than any other site, and comments like that tend to come from things people have heard rather than personal experience, most of the time, anyways.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Almond Milks
wonderfinch
LOVE SHUFFLE

Perhaps they are referring to a few of the anon communities, like BtB. The LJ community as whole is not full of drama any more so than any other site, and comments like that tend to come from things people have heard rather than personal experience, most of the time, anyways.
Haha, that's what I assume. I think people tend to assume all LJ comms are one and the same, when that's not at all the case c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff