Welcome to Gaia! ::

If the Spirit of Lolita Past visited me on Christmas eve, I would ask her to ...

Give me an entire wardrobe of old school lolita 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 6 ]
Take me back to when those rare dresses were released so I can buy them all 0.34782608695652 34.8% [ 8 ]
Please please don't show me my first co-ord. Please. 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
Take me to visit my past self, so that I could tell myself what to buy 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
Go back in time so I can prevent myself from selling that dress 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
Take me back to when lolita fashion was first invented. I want to see how it happened! 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 >

Kawaii Bunny

As there are only 33 days until Christmas, this seems the perfect time to talk about it! smile

So, are you all doing anything lolita for Christmas?

Are you having a lolita meet up, and if so, what are you doing? My comm is going to see The Muppet's Christmas Carol in a local cinema, and I've already decided which dress I'm wearing!.Is anyone else going to wear a specifically Christmassy outfit for their Christmas meets?

Also, is anyone going/hoping to get any lolita clothes for Christmas this year? What frilly stuff is on your Christmas list?

This will be the first year that I'm going to a Christmas meet up, and also the first year that I'll be getting any lolita as presents, so I'm quite excited.

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
I do have a christmas-colored outfit planned for christmas, I have a beautiful red OP and some pine green tights, I also have some white patent leather shoes to wear with it.
Not sure what Im gonna do for headwear, I really want a green beret but I need to find one the right color

User Image

Kawaii Bunny

Bunny-Lolita-Chan
I do have a christmas-colored outfit planned for christmas, I have a beautiful red OP and some pine green tights, I also have some white patent leather shoes to wear with it.
Not sure what Im gonna do for headwear, I really want a green beret but I need to find one the right color

User Image

That dress is so pretty, where is it from?

You're good at making stuff, so maybe if you can't find the right colour beret, you could take up knitting and make one. Green wool should be easy to find!

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Evil Goth Bunny
Bunny-Lolita-Chan

User Image

That dress is so pretty, where is it from?

You're good at making stuff, so maybe if you can't find the right colour beret, you could take up knitting and make one. Green wool should be easy to find!

I actually bought it second-hand and I have no idea who it was by, originally it had some horrible white lace on the neckline but I removed it and replaced it with some red embroidery lace. It was probably some off-brand from an indie-brand or so. Wherever it came from though its pretty well-made

Hardcore Unicorn

My comm is having a meet up earlier in the month and just having a picnic I believe. Christmas here is so hard to coordinate for because it isn't winter here in the Southern Hemisphere and most Christmas-themed dresses are quite heavy. It's quite a shame because a lot those dresses are so pretty but I know I'd probably pass out if I wore one of them around this time of year!

I'm not asking for anything lolita related for Christmas since I know a lot of my friends and family don't really know the first thing about lolita but I am splurging and getting myself one of my dream prints as a present to myself.

If anything I'll take any money I get over the holidays and maybe put it towards a lucky pack towards the beginning of next year.

Kawaii Bunny

you-aholic
My comm is having a meet up earlier in the month and just having a picnic I believe. Christmas here is so hard to coordinate for because it isn't winter here in the Southern Hemisphere and most Christmas-themed dresses are quite heavy. It's quite a shame because a lot those dresses are so pretty but I know I'd probably pass out if I wore one of them around this time of year!

I'm not asking for anything lolita related for Christmas since I know a lot of my friends and family don't really know the first thing about lolita but I am splurging and getting myself one of my dream prints as a present to myself.

If anything I'll take any money I get over the holidays and maybe put it towards a lucky pack towards the beginning of next year.

Awww, maybe you'll just have to go with Christmas colours, but in chiffon or something? Or fluffy chiffony shiro lolita, then you can be a Christmas angel!

Devoted Sex Symbol

I don't have my first coord yet. (I'm trying to lose some weight and when I lose the weight I'll reward myself with my first coord)
However I believe I'm getting some random volumes of the Gothic and Lolita Bible or KERA magazine for Christmas from my boyfriend. So there's that.

Kawaii Bunny

That Cat Who Eats Ramen
I don't have my first coord yet. (I'm trying to lose some weight and when I lose the weight I'll reward myself with my first coord)
However I believe I'm getting some random volumes of the Gothic and Lolita Bible or KERA magazine for Christmas from my boyfriend. So there's that.

Those sound like lovely presents! You can look through them and get inspiration for what your co-ords will look like smile

Devoted Sex Symbol

Evil Goth Bunny
That Cat Who Eats Ramen

Those sound like lovely presents! You can look through them and get inspiration for what your co-ords will look like smile

That's what I plan to do! 3nodding

Hardcore Unicorn

Evil Goth Bunny
Awww, maybe you'll just have to go with Christmas colours, but in chiffon or something? Or fluffy chiffony shiro lolita, then you can be a Christmas angel!

Yeah I think everyone here is just going to try to stick with Christmas colors at least.

I would try shiro but the vast majority of wardrobe is black at the moment but that's such a cute idea!

Kliapatra's Partner In Crime

Beloved Bunny

16,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't have a specifically Christmas-y main piece (yet), so I'll probably wear Sweet Cream House and make it winter-y...I have the winter ILD weekend meet for my comm plus Holiday Matsuri and then any other smaller meets for the season. I am out of outfit ideas LOL.

As for a wish list...I want the antique shop release from AP. I really wanted the snowglobe one too.
Actually all of their winter releases, please! gonk
I need to sell a bunch of stuff before I can get any of those though.

Dapper Noob

Thinking about having a small Christmas meet at a fancy restaurant;

I'll probably wear Radiant Candlelight to said meet-up and I've got a Black/Red floral print from Bodyline I've used years prior for other events.
Might actually wear it for Christmas shopping with another lolita tomorrow.

Magic GO

Bunny-Lolita-Chan

User Image

Ohh, so pretty! The beret would add a nice touch to the outfit.

Kawaii Girl

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it to my community's Christmas party, but on Christmas day I plan to wear Queen of Snow: Fragment of Eternity I Hid in Snow Globe because my boyfriend got it for me for Christmas.

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I am sadly out of touch with my local comm crying

However, I do have a few dresses that work well for work/family holiday parties, so I still get to sneak a little Lolita in.

I think I got a Lolita dress as a gift last Christmas, and hubs really spoiled me for my birthday this year, so I'm not asking for anything this time around. And really, the only thing my wardrobe needs right now is some more varied headgear. I keep getting matching headbows with my dresses, but giant bows don't suit me. Need to make some smaller, off-to-the-side bows, I prefer those more. Also, I might put gift money towards a pair of Lolita boots.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff