Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Businessman

skunkplayer
Almond Milks
skunkplayer
Purae Fox
I don't know what the point of the argument is, but please stop. No-one meant any offence, and I will apologise on their behalf as this is my forum post. Everyone is just so lovely, so... CONTINUE WITH THE LOLITA LOVE!! <3 <3 <3

I am sorry that our little argument broke out in your thread. I don't know why she was was stirring up trouble and I know I should of just approached her in a private message. *bows* My apologies

She wasn't stirring up trouble. Don't apologize for something if you're going to turn around and blame it all on the other person in the same post. You lack maturity and you have nothing to contribute to this forum. Gtfo.

Wow.. that was truly showing your maturity wasn't it?

So by pointing out your immaturity and saying that you don't really understand much about lolita, therefore not really contributing anything worthwile to the forum (and not really willing to learn, as you've demonstrated), I'm immature? I'm not immature for calling you out. If you'd like to explain exactly what I did that wasn't up to your standards of maturity, point out exactly what it was, because I'm not seeing it.

Dapper Flatterer

12,250 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Almond Milks
skunkplayer
Almond Milks
skunkplayer
Purae Fox
I don't know what the point of the argument is, but please stop. No-one meant any offence, and I will apologise on their behalf as this is my forum post. Everyone is just so lovely, so... CONTINUE WITH THE LOLITA LOVE!! <3 <3 <3

I am sorry that our little argument broke out in your thread. I don't know why she was was stirring up trouble and I know I should of just approached her in a private message. *bows* My apologies

She wasn't stirring up trouble. Don't apologize for something if you're going to turn around and blame it all on the other person in the same post. You lack maturity and you have nothing to contribute to this forum. Gtfo.

Wow.. that was truly showing your maturity wasn't it?

So by pointing out your immaturity and saying that you don't really understand much about lolita, therefore not really contributing anything worthwile to the forum (and not really willing to learn, as you've demonstrated), I'm immature? I'm not immature for calling you out. If you'd like to explain exactly what I did that wasn't up to your standards of maturity, point out exactly what it was, because I'm not seeing it.

I could continue this drawn out conversation, but I think I will take your advice and GTFO

Merry Traveler

I think lolita fashion is really cute,
but my motto for going outside is draw as little attention to yourself for safety measure
especially in public transport

I feel that lolita fashion is not for me with my looks and all, just not fitting

but i do like looking at the picture and maybe draw them

Wealthy Fatcat

4,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
It is too cute :3. Hahaha fair enough! I take it you live in a big city?
Oh, I would love to see one of your drawings some day biggrin
amarzyciel
I think lolita fashion is really cute,
but my motto for going outside is draw as little attention to yourself for safety measure
especially in public transport

I feel that lolita fashion is not for me with my looks and all, just not fitting

but i do like looking at the picture and maybe draw them

Invisible Millionaire

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Purae Fox
I am a fan of anime, and so it is only natural that I love all cosplay.

I am not sure where Lolita emerged from, (my guess is anime but please tell me if I am incorrect) but it is such an elegant and personal style, obviously not for everyone, but for a lot of people.

Tell me, is it for you? If not, how come? Feel free to post photographs of your best lolita look - it's a gorgeous style and it's very admirable smile <3

-Purae Fox-a-lox biggrin redface heart 4laugh

Lolita Emerged from Victorian Style and rococo << whatever that is i'm not sure It has nothing what so ever to do with anime you may see it in anime but it didn't come from anime

Merry Traveler

Purae Fox
Oh, I would love to see one of your drawings some day biggrin ]

Yep, I live in big city, and it's not a safe city.
wearing lolita is just feel like yelling "come, target me!!"

my drawing still need improvement, it's hard to draw all those laces and frills
I love this style heart

Wealthy Fatcat

4,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Brilliant biggrin btw, cute avatar biggrin
sweetsabee3540
I love this style heart

Wealthy Fatcat

4,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ahh fair enough then..

Even the best drawers need improvement biggrin . I can give you a tip on drawing delicate lace; try using a neadable rubber. It's grey and a lot like blue tac. You can draw the lace as harsh as you want, and dab over the top with the rubber. It was designed for charcoal so it picks up graphite very well. And then you can build over the top with as many layers needed.
amarzyciel
Purae Fox
Oh, I would love to see one of your drawings some day biggrin ]

Yep, I live in big city, and it's not a safe city.
wearing lolita is just feel like yelling "come, target me!!"

my drawing still need improvement, it's hard to draw all those laces and frills

Wealthy Fatcat

4,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Yeah I have figured already that it never came from Anime. I am glad to know that it isn't. I've just never been sure, as I have never had anyone tell me the history of it razz . Thank you.

Mmm rococo... bit of a mouthful razz
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
Purae Fox

I am not sure where Lolita emerged from, (my guess is anime but please tell me if I am incorrect) but it is such an elegant and personal style, obviously not for everyone, but for a lot of people.

Tell me, is it for you? If not, how come? Feel free to post photographs of your best lolita look - it's a gorgeous style and it's very admirable smile <3

Lolita Emerged from Victorian Style and rococo << whatever that is i'm not sure It has nothing what so ever to do with anime you may see it in anime but it didn't come from anime

Invisible Millionaire

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Purae Fox
Yeah I have figured already that it never came from Anime. I am glad to know that it isn't. I've just never been sure, as I have never had anyone tell me the history of it razz . Thank you.

Mmm rococo... bit of a mouthful razz
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
Purae Fox

Yes Rococo is a mouthful I'd sennd you a link to where I found out where Lolita came from but It will take forever to find

nicteal's Waifu

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have to content myself with drawing it, because I live in a small town wear everyone wears athletic hoodies and sweats when they're not wearing jeans. But I try to add an accessory here and there.

Vampire

I absolutely love it, but I feel that I need to be shorter and thinner for it to look good. Oh well, I can't really be less tall, now can I?
Honestly, I love the look and the idea of it but in real life I need to be dressed simply and comfortably for work/school/play.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Lolita did not emerge from anime. It draws its inspiration from the Victorian and Rococo periods. :/

And to be honest, it's not for me. I mean, I like looking at it, but I don't think I could ever wear it. There's all these rules about how you have to keep up on your personal appearance and I'm too lazy to do any of that. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff