Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Businessman

... is Misako's bag looking kind of demonic here? Is it an usakuma bag or...?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just thought it was funny, no offense intended to Misako...

Kawaii Bunny

It looks like it is glaring at that box. What on earth is in that box?

I really want an usakumya, they're so adorable. Only I'd be too worried to use it, and it would end up just sitting in my room as a very expensive plushy.

Profitable Businessman

Evil Goth Bunny

I really want an usakumya, they're so adorable. Only I'd be too worried to use it, and it would end up just sitting in my room as a very expensive plushy.

That's what happened to me with brand when I started buying it. I'm so protective of my things, but I got over that phase, luckily.

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xd jeez haha , this remind me of tv show goosbumps BeWareee you're In for aa Scaree emotion_zombie

Angelic Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Its like my albino bunny! Only less plushy-like. xD

Sparkly Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Demon bunny! lol Cute! heart

Dapper Flatterer

10,650 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
It could really fit nicely with a gothic lolita

Fashionable Lover

Almond Milks
Evil Goth Bunny

That's what happened to me with brand when I started buying it. I'm so protective of my things, but I got over that phase, luckily.

Oh my goodness I think everyone goes through that phase. I am still cautious about where I wear my brand. Once there was a Lolita meetup at the Oregon Zoo and I was too scared of getting my brand dirty that I wore off-brand. Once I arrived I realized that I wasn't the only one who had that thought. Haha ~~ So I suppose a lot of Lolitas are a little timid with their brand. I certainly wouldn't go mud wrestling in brand (or.....mud wrestling ever) but I will wear my brand out and about - or more importantly I will actually eat while wearing brand now haha.
LOL the usakumya items end up on wtf_burando for that exact reason so often.

Because of the way the eyes are they always tend to look a bit evil fro certain angles.

Friendly Conversationalist

the red eyes are what do it for me razz

Sparkling Senshi

10,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I love how her expression is just a little like "come on, seriously? Why did you give me the demon bunny bear to pose with BTSSB?" xd

I've never really been fond of the bunny bears, TBH. They all look kinda frumpy to me >.>;

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LOVE SHUFFLE
              Oh my goodness I think everyone goes through that phase. I am still cautious about where I wear my brand. Once there was a Lolita meetup at the Oregon Zoo and I was too scared of getting my brand dirty that I wore off-brand. Once I arrived I realized that I wasn't the only one who had that thought. Haha ~~ So I suppose a lot of Lolitas are a little timid with their brand. I certainly wouldn't go mud wrestling in brand (or.....mud wrestling ever) but I will wear my brand out and about - or more importantly I will actually eat while wearing brand now haha.

I went through a particularly long version of that phase, haha. I had so much Bodyline that I didn't really like but wore anyways because it cost less, and therefore mattered less if it got dirty XD

I eventually got over that, though XD And now, for my particularly lazy days, I have a collection of brand items that I got for super-cheap ($20 tops, $50 dresses, $30 skirts, etc.) and I pull those out for "dirty" meetups!

Also, that bunnybear seriously does look evil XD I love the derpy bunnybear faces, haha.

Kawaii Girl

Did she put a little outfit on it? *_*

It is funny how the way the fur was makes it look like it is glaring... lol.

Fuzzy Fairy

14,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bookworm 100
The cutest evil bunny ever, lol.

Profitable Businessman

LOVE SHUFFLE
Almond Milks
Evil Goth Bunny

I'd be fine at a zoo. The zoo in Toronto is nice and clean, I'd just wear comfier shoes like tea parties as opposed to rocking horse shoes because zoos tend to require lots of walking. I don't attend meetups though, hopefully I will when I move to a city for university.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff