Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet lolita or Dark lolita

Sweet Lolita 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
Dark Lolita 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Both 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
goldies 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3

Everybody starts somewhere with sewing. My first projects were pretty godawful. So don't get discouraged. Also, in terms of rates for importation to Argentina, are there discounts for purchasing from within any of your neighbouring nations? I know that there are thriving lolita communities in both Argentina and Chile, with a few indie brands (Chérie Cerise and Pirates and the Crown Rose are Chilean; Noblesse Oblige is Argentine).

Perhaps you could ask them for tips and suggestions for how to get started in the style/where to buy/how to avoid customs/where to get materials and lace?

Sugary Daredevil

spuntino
Everybody starts somewhere with sewing. My first projects were pretty godawful. So don't get discouraged. Also, in terms of rates for importation to Argentina, are there discounts for purchasing from within any of your neighbouring nations? I know that there are thriving lolita communities in both Argentina and Chile, with a few indie brands (Chérie Cerise and Pirates and the Crown Rose are Chilean; Noblesse Oblige is Argentine).

Perhaps you could ask them for tips and suggestions for how to get started in the style/where to buy/how to avoid customs/where to get materials and lace?

ooooh I didnt know there were lolita shops here thank you
but yeah imporation is still a pain even if its from next door

Sugary Daredevil

ThatGirlFromGalifrey
spuntino

do you know if they have a shop or something
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
spuntino

I believe they all have sell online in some nature. Chérie Cerise I know does for sure, though Pirates and the Crown Rose and Noblesse Oblige may only sell by commission. You could contact them to ask. Yue (the owner of Noblesse Oblige) is also the JLA ambassador for Argentina, so she organises meets and things for the community.

Sparkly Fairy

http://lolita-tips.tumblr.com/post/83160633039/where-to-buy-lolita-fashion
May be helpful smile

Sugary Daredevil

spuntino
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
spuntino

I believe they all have sell online in some nature. Chérie Cerise I know does for sure, though Pirates and the Crown Rose and Noblesse Oblige may only sell by commission. You could contact them to ask. Yue (the owner of Noblesse Oblige) is also the JLA ambassador for Argentina, so she organises meets and things for the community.

Thank you :3

Beloved Faun

17,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
It's cute but I just don't like the fabric. The lace and the bows are adorable though :3

Sugary Daredevil

XLuna_Celestex
It's cute but I just don't like the fabric. The lace and the bows are adorable though :3

thank you :3

olive buffet's Datemate

god damn! that's a nice looking dress!

Sugary Daredevil

mnhnrnnyng
god damn! that's a nice looking dress!

aww thank you whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash