Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten

What are your opinions or suggestions about them? To be honest I think they're very pretty. ^^

Exhibitionist

Might you mean EGL and EGA (Elegant Gothic Lolita and Elegant Gothic Aristocrat)?

Profitable Businessman

It's my secret non-sexual fantasy to date a gothic lolita, aristo or just plain goth. Of course I'd like them for more than their clothes in a real relationship, just you know. I find the concept of a sweet lolita and someone darker dating to be really cute. Probably weird I know. Goes without saying that I admire the style. I'd like to branch into it a bit too.

Exhibitionist

Almond Milks
It's my secret non-sexual fantasy to date a gothic lolita, aristo or just plain goth. Of course I'd like them for more than their clothes in a real relationship, just you know. I find the concept of a sweet lolita and someone darker dating to be really cute. Probably weird I know. Goes without saying that I admire the style. I'd like to branch into it a bit too.

Ohoho, not so secret anymore! yum_strawberry
That does sound adorable.

Profitable Businessman

homo ch r o m a t i c - -
Almond Milks

Ohoho, not so secret anymore! yum_strawberry
That does sound adorable.

I should add a lifestyle gothic lolita too. Love that stuff.

Dapper Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Oh my gosh, I LOVE the Victorian/Gothic Lolita look! I'm saving up for some dresses, actually mrgreen

Rainbow Fatcat

20,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Well I got Victorian but haven't tried it with goth yet D: sounds fun and pretty c:
I was into Goth long before Lolita, my mam is a first generation Goth and brought me up to be whoeer I want to be.
When I first got into Lolita I leaned more towards the Gothic styles, which are my favourites and I do still love, although I am getting more and more into Classic these days.

Fashionable Friend

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
Gothic and victorian inspired are my favorite types! I love them. Especially when aspects of Victorian mourning wear are incorporated, it's just so haunting and elegant.

Dapper Flatterer

12,250 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Who is not attracted to the darker sides of fashions now and then

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hell.......no

Friendly Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
I can't believe the Lolita style has its own forum right now. my life is complete blaugh
kinda cool and or chill but still fix a little bit of stuffs or things!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff