Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Alright, I haven't been able to buy any lolita fashion forever do to the fact that I've been financially messed up lately. I finally got a new job that I start as of this weekend so I decided since my resolution this year was to make myself happy, I'd go pick up a happy/lucky pack from IW. To my distress, they were all sold out so now I can't buy any clothing until later this year and I literally have next to nothing to wear.

Can any of you lovely ladies please tell me what brands have any happy / lucky packs for sale right now? I really can't deal with having just two outfits to wear especially since I've made some new friends and I have to leave the house in something other than a work uniform eventually. For any of the few here who might not know what that is, it's a pack of coordinated items that is about half the price or less of a normal dress. If you look around and see a pack or 'deal' around ¥7,000 to ¥9,000 for accessories or ¥10,500 to ¥40,000 for clothing. I just really can't afford going full price right now seeing as the most I'll pay is the same as a nice dress from BTSSB.

User Image

Adorable Fisher

There are people on ebay who sell lucky packs for a reasonable price. There's one girl in particular who I'm thinking of who has sold Angelic Pretty, Metamorphose, h.Naoto, Putumayo, and BTSSB packs in the past on there. Who knows what she has this year. I recall Maxicimam selling lucky packs on CDJapan.co.jp last year. They may have them again. Good luck.

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
MarigoldMari

User Image

Thank you very much! I'll have to check eBay out. I'm afraid to buy anything off of there over $10 do to past issues with sellers who had 99% + feedback and didn't come through.

User Image

Adorable Fisher

Kitten Morris

User Image

Thank you very much! I'll have to check eBay out. I'm afraid to buy anything off of there over $10 do to past issues with sellers who had 99% + feedback and didn't come through.

User Image

No problem. I'm looking at it now and there's an Algonquins, two Metamorphose, an Angelic Pretty, and two BTSSB up right now. I think they're from previous years, but they're only $240-$300 each (plus shipping). There may be some 2013 one's up if you pay attention in the coming days.

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
MarigoldMari
User Image

Thank you again!

User Image
Lucky packs are pretty done for the year. So unless you go eBay, you're a bit stuck.

However, Baby and Innocent World are both doing sales right now, with items selling between 30 and 50% off, so that might be worth looking into.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

This lady is selling several Lucky Packs via Ebay.
Mu-Ta
Check her out. :3

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
spuntino

Angel_Takio

User Image

@spuntino: IW was where I was looking at the happy / lucky packs earlier. I know that they're around the last two weeks of December for new years, but they sold like hotcakes this year because there were none left in just a short amount of time. Too many dress up lolitas nowadays. cat_sad

@ Angel_Takio: Thank you. I've been staring at the Metamorphose lucky pack for a while now... I'm thinking about getting it, but I messaged her and asked if she knew if she grabbed a light or dark lucky pack since I know that's the only choice you get in them. Hoping to hear a response from her soon, with what little I have I can't really afford to get a color that won't mix with my other items.

User Image

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Kitten Morris

@ Angel_Takio: Thank you. I've been staring at the Metamorphose lucky pack for a while now... I'm thinking about getting it, but I messaged her and asked if she knew if she grabbed a light or dark lucky pack since I know that's the only choice you get in them. Hoping to hear a response from her soon, with what little I have I can't really afford to get a color that won't mix with my other items.

User Image

If you do find yourself in a bind, you can always resell what doesn't work on EGL com sales.
Things that are brand new from Lucky Packs can be sold at almost full price.
Who knows, you might even make most of the money back and have enough for a whole new outfit! :3

Blessed Gaian

I would honestly suggest going to eBay too like another user said. & If you have problems with eBay I'd like to assure you that they are VERY helpful with issues now!

They're more on the buyer's side it seems like (I've bought and sold on eBay) and although I never really had any altercations with any of my products, I've had some real bad issues with other sellers like them misinterpreting and misleading me on the quality of a product and eBay gave me a free return label so I could get my money back w/o losing any money in the process and other kind gestures like that.

If something goes wrong just file/open a case, talk to the seller, and/or contact eBay.

I hope it goes well heart

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
Angel_Takio

pink wig thick a-s-s

User Image

I've never sold anything on EGL before, so I might have to give that a try. If she doesn't respond here in another hour or so I'll just purchase the Lucky pack and cross my fingers that it's what I need or what someone else wants at the moment.

@ pink wig: I bought a few things off there and the time range they gave was up to thirty days. I ended up not getting the item by then, so I filed a complaint seeing as you only have that long to do so. eBay told me I couldn't because the seller time wasn't up and then wouldn't help me afterwards because it was past the thirty days. I just don't trust overseas sellers that much.

User Image
http://www.facebook.com/groups/248638205150052/
This place is lovely. I've bought an offbrand dress, a bodyline JSK, and wonder cookie for REALLY cheap. It's just a bunch of people selling their used lolita stuff. They're required to post feedback from the group/egl comm. So it's definitely safe, I've never been screwed over.
I don't only use it cuz it's cheaper, but because I can buy from the US and it'll come in a few days + no risk of customs.
Bam ya pregnant
Kitten Morris
User Image

Alright, I haven't been able to buy any lolita fashion forever do to the fact that I've been financially messed up lately. I finally got a new job that I start as of this weekend so I decided since my resolution this year was to make myself happy, I'd go pick up a happy/lucky pack from IW. To my distress, they were all

BLA BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHccessories or ¥10,500 to ¥40,000 for clothing. I just really can't afford going full price right now seeing as the most I'll pay is the same as a nice dress from BTSSB.

User Image

I don't even know where to start with this hm... WAHHHH I CAN'T BUY DRESSIES first world problemsssssssssz

Don't be mean...to some people lolita is literally the only thing keeping them happy. Is it extravagant? Yeah. But just because the price is high doesn't mean it isn't crushing when you can't do what you love.

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
Ringo The Crafty Squid
http://www.facebook.com/groups/248638205150052/
This place is lovely. I've bought an offbrand dress, a bodyline JSK, and wonder cookie for REALLY cheap. It's just a bunch of people selling their used lolita stuff. They're required to post feedback from the group/egl comm. So it's definitely safe, I've never been screwed over.
I don't only use it cuz it's cheaper, but because I can buy from the US and it'll come in a few days + no risk of customs.
User Image

Thank you very much! cat_biggrin I sent a join request, so hopefully I'll get a response. Being in the states is a lot nicer, though I'm a patient person by nature, so waiting has never been an issue with me. Also, I don't mind Bam's post, I usually tend to ignore people who don't want to act their age. cat_3nodding

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces