Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gawker

Does anyone else use it? I actually have kind of fallen in love with it as a source for my lolita wardrobe. I'm not really hung up on brands, and really love handmade things, so it's my new favorite site. Sometimes you have to dig a bit for that gem but there are some very lovely things.

http://www.etsy.com/search?q=lolita&view_type=gallery&ship_to=ZZ&min=0&max=0

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
I have a shop on there, I dont sell a whole lot like I wish to but I love Etsy. Its my ultimate source of fabric and stuff like that. Anyways heres my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RibbonsLolita?ref=si_shop

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
Oh my goodness.
It's not Lolita, but I absolutely adore this wristlet, even if it looks just a little bit on the tacky side.

I'm nuts for butterflies.

Fashionable Gawker

@Bunny, I love the mint skirt.

@Josephine, I think it could work depending on the outfit. Like I could imagine it with a gothic lolita outfit or a dress in the same color in satin.

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
I love etsy! they have some really great things on there!

Romantic Vampire

13,650 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • The Edgiest 250
oerenraye
One thing that always annoys me about Etsy is the keyword spamming. So many people will tag their stuff with 'lolita' for example, even when it's not just because it's a popular keyword and they're going to get exposure for it. It makes finding actual loli-able stuff that much harder >///<

I find this to be a problem on a lot of sites actually. It's definitely annoying.

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
I adore Etsy!

I've bought some amazing things there, and I also have a small shop (though it needs restocking). It's also been such a source of inspiration!

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I like to get accessories from Etsy! There are a bunch of places with really cute brass necklaces, and I love sweetmildred's floral headbands. heart

Lonely Phantom

Last year I ordered a custom commission through etsy. I sent off my fabric to a seamstress and she made me several skirts. It was awesome getting to work with someone and plan out a custom design and her work was top notch, to boot!

I use etsy myself to sell deco accessories, I'm also sorely in need of a restock. XD

11,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Bunny-Lolita-Chan
I have a shop on there, I dont sell a whole lot like I wish to but I love Etsy. Its my ultimate source of fabric and stuff like that. Anyways heres my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RibbonsLolita?ref=si_shop
that's a lovely skirt in your shop. the bow that goes with it is just perfect. =)

Profitable Businessman

There are some very cute deco nails on etsy. I want to get a set.

Questionable Conversationalist

Bunny-Lolita-Chan

Oh my goodness gracious those Strawberry Clips!
They are just too adorable, I have such a weakness for strawberries ;v;
You've got a really cute shop~

Original Lunatic

Don't forget Storenvy, too! It's newer, but there are a few awesome shops on there such as Catscratch and BowKuma.
And my shop, of course... *shameful self promotion*

It seems like most of the shops on Storenvy cater to sweet lolita, decora, and fairy kei though. Not much for anything else.
Omigosh, everything's so prettyful <33
Makes me wanna make some stuff >w<
//takes out crafty stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out