Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Hey everyone! Takio here!
As some of you know, I am a hardcore fan of Yugioh.
But, I am also a lolita! So to bring my two loves together, I decided to sweeten up my deck box! It turned out so adorable, I just had to share. Enjoy ^ ^
Cute deck box!
That's so neat! I like it <3

Citizen

It looks so tastey, can i eat it?

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
That's really cute. Yum! yum_cupcake

11,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
That's adorable! heart
Maybe I should decorate my Yugioh deck box too. I was thinking of sewing or knitting a little pouch for it, but I love this idea even more.

Dedicated Loiterer

I am going to eat your box.
Wait.

Profitable Businessman

Aw cute! I love deco things.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

western_eyes
That's adorable! heart
Maybe I should decorate my Yugioh deck box too. I was thinking of sewing or knitting a little pouch for it, but I love this idea even more.
I have the cutest cards for it too! They released a new archetype called Madolches! I love 'em so much!

Fashionable Lover

This is so cute! I love the combination of cabochons you used on the top (as well as other diamantes). Do you make your own items or do you buy them from somewhere?

I wish I had the patience for this. Now you are inspiring my to do something about the tins I keep my old pokemon cards inside haha ~~ ^^

Magnetic Sex Symbol

LOVE SHUFFLE
              This is so cute! I love the combination of cabochons you used on the top (as well as other diamantes). Do you make your own items or do you buy them from somewhere?

I wish I had the patience for this. Now you are inspiring my to do something about the tins I keep my old pokemon cards inside haha ~~ ^^
I made it myself ^ ^
It took me about 2 days to make. The pink base needed to be painted on and it took a while to dry. The rest was easy as cake! Haha! Cake! X3
It's for my Madolche Yugioh cards. They're all based on sugary sweets and royal court members, so perfect for any lolita who wants to play ^ ^

Fashionable Lover

Angel_Takio

Oh what fun! I searched the cards and they do look lovely ~~ I should have been more clear while asking my questions...I meant do you make all of the little items on top or do you buy them from someplace? (Or maybe you answered by question and I interpreted you reply wrong haha ~~ ^^

Magnetic Sex Symbol

LOVE SHUFFLE
Angel_Takio

Oh what fun! I searched the cards and they do look lovely ~~ I should have been more clear while asking my questions...I meant do you make all of the little items on top or do you buy them from someplace? (Or maybe you answered by question and I interpreted you reply wrong haha ~~ ^^
Oh no, most of the little doohickys on top are things from the kit or cute erasers. I suppose I could make some of my own though, I have a big supply of clay.

Fashionable Lover

Angel_Takio

Ah okay okay ~~ ^^ I was just wondering because people do it both ways and yours turned out very beautiful so I was curious haha ~~

Dangerous Smoker

aww that's so cute!
did you buy the little deco or did you make them? If so, how? ouo;;

Magnetic Sex Symbol

iko-kun
aww that's so cute!
did you buy the little deco or did you make them? If so, how? ouo;;
The little thingies on top are actually pieces from the kit or little erasers. But I can make my own out of clay if I want ^ ^.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff