Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Businessman

theamazingwrabbit
cosmates... is this a reliable source?
Before i go off and purchase from them >.>

That's a cosplay site, correct? Most of the lolita there looks very cosplay anyways, so I'd avoid it.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Almond Milks
theamazingwrabbit
cosmates... is this a reliable source?
Before i go off and purchase from them >.>

That's a cosplay site, correct? Most of the lolita there looks very cosplay anyways, so I'd avoid it.

ah they have apparently a separate section for lolita and cosplay items but i agree.
On top of that, most of their stuff is from FanplusFriend but at a higher cost, as i later found.

Thank you!

5,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
a Man who wears Lolita and identifies as male is called a Brolita. A man who Identifies as Female is a normal Lolita.
There are 3 boy styles that are associated with Lolita. They are not lolita, but they tend to be okay when worn to meetups and stuff. 1.) Ouji: Little prince style. Think of Ciel Phantomhive. 2.) Kodona. A step up. a bit more mature. (teenager) 3.) Dandy. An adult man. Dandy is very similar to Aristocrat, but there is a style difference.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
oh gosh, im starting to get a bit frustrated because for the life of me i cant seem to put together a good outfit!
I'll be like "oh these shorts look cool!" but then i dont know what they'd look like on me so it makes me hesitant to buy them, and then i cant decide what socks or shoes to wear with them...
*sigh*

Plus, finding some legit boy clothing that isnt just clothes for girls that looks like guys clothes is so hard >.<"

I dont want to order from Japanese sites because i dont know how they work and i dont want to make a mistake and end up overcharging myself...

ahhh i need help. someone just needs to know what kind of outfit i want and then coordinate it for me asdfasdjhfasdf

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Okay! after some struggling i finally just went and bought this set:
These shorts:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With this black shirt:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And some striped socks.

For now i have no shoes but i did decide on Ouji because let face it, I've always wanted to be a little prince and i've had a pretty masculine-deprived childhood so this ought to make up for it ^ ^

Now can you ladies tell me the proper place to find a crown suited for this rabbit prince? > biggrin
Boys in Lolita is just soo...-blushes- Nainia loves to draw tons of her anime/manga characters in lolita! Can't get enough of that fashion really~

Fashionable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
What an interesting article its a shame that most of the models for the clothes are female confused

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Iduna91
What an interesting article its a shame that most of the models for the clothes are female confused

i know, there isnt enough male oujis for me to properly see how to wear it ;_;

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Ah okay, here is my Kodona outfit together. I know the crown probably doesnt match :/ but whatever!
I have no shoes yet, I probably need help selecting shoes!!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces