Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
i just got my bodyline order today and i am so happy! surprised

the squirrel print is backwards though xd

i am the most happy about getting some cute shoes that actually fit me!! emotion_kirakira

i have somewhat large feet, so getting cute shoes that fit has been a lifelong problem for me. apparently shoe companies think people with big feet don't like cute shoes!! emotion_donotwant

i got a couple cute blouses too. emotion_c8

does anyone else here shop from bodyline?

if so opinions on them?

if not why not?

also any size woes? (like shoes/blouses/etc.)

5,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
I find that Bodyline is really good for supplementing parts of my wardrobe. Most of my main pieces are either brand or taobao stuff, but up to this point, nearly all my lolita shoes have come from them because I have a size 10 foot. *thestruggle.jpg*

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
operakitty
I find that Bodyline is really good for supplementing parts of my wardrobe. Most of my main pieces are either brand or taobao stuff, but up to this point, nearly all my lolita shoes have come from them because I have a size 10 foot. *thestruggle.jpg*

yes, i like the blouses and socks they offer. surprised

i have a size 10 foot too, so there is no way i can get shoes easily. it's been a struggle for me for most of my life to get cute shoes. cause if you have big feet they think you don't want cute shoes or something? sad
I find Bodyline is okay if you check reviews on what you want to purchase beforehand as a lot of their stuff is quite questionable.

My wardrobe used to be half Bodyline, now all I have from there is shoes because my feet are 25.5cm, I'm not sure I want to risk buying the largest sized shoes from somewhere like Angelic Pretty only to find that they're slightly too small sad

Ain't no shame in owning Bodyline.

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
Killing is Kawaii
I find Bodyline is okay if you check reviews on what you want to purchase beforehand as a lot of their stuff is quite questionable.

My wardrobe used to be half Bodyline, now all I have from there is shoes because my feet are 25.5cm, I'm not sure I want to risk buying the largest sized shoes from somewhere like Angelic Pretty only to find that they're slightly too small sad

Ain't no shame in owning Bodyline.

the length on my bodyline jsk is almost too short, which is weird. i have not figured out where they measure from. it seemed like it should have been longer then my AP, but it's not. confused

i'm not gonna risk brand shoes, when bodyline fits me really nicely for a fraction of the price. 3nodding

i might pick up a couple more skirts, but i don't know if i will do anymore JSKs or OPs.

i like their blouses and shoes, so i know i will buy more of those. whee

i might try to buy something off of closetchild or lacemarket surprised

i'm not ashamed of my bodyline, the shoes are really cute, the blouses and dresses are adorable too, so i'm really happy with my order. it will be a great way to pad out the nicer pieces in my wardrobe. 3nodding

i have a classical puppets petti coat but it's tearing in a few places already, are there any other pettis that are really nice? i think i'm going to have to buy a couple more soon. sad

Kawaii Bunny

About half of my wardrobe is Bodyline. I love their shoes, and one of my favourite prints is their cosmetics print.

The only size woes are some of the things being too big for me. I have to pin the waists on a lot of my Bodyline skirts because otherwise they'll be falling off.

Wealthy Genius

I get my shoes from Bodyline since they're affordable and come in my size.
I own a few JSKs from them but I don't wear them much anymore. I've switched to AP mostly.
I do own a blouse and socks from Bodyline too.

As other said, it's good at supplementing your wardrobe with it.

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
Ouja Akuma
I get my shoes from Bodyline since they're affordable and come in my size.
I own a few JSKs from them but I don't wear them much anymore. I've switched to AP mostly.
I do own a blouse and socks from Bodyline too.

As other said, it's good at supplementing your wardrobe with it.

same reason i got shoes from them surprised

Pesky Kitten

I get a lot of basics from bodyline like printless skirts or simple florals, and all my shoes.
I think they have some cute stuff, and some totally atrocious stuff, but as long as you know what you're looking for that's not really a problem yanno .3.

I'm actually planning on getting a few sweet dresses and skirts from bodyline (I'm getting squirrel party too, I think~) I just got hired at a really neat candy and ice cream shop and I want to wear lolita, but I don't want to get any nice clothes messed up while making milkshakes or in ice cream mis-haps. Plus I'm more classic/gothic in my actual wardrobe anyway, so I figured bodyline would be a good place to grab a few cheap dresses and a pair of pink shoes so I can get little kids even more excited about candy and ice cream. And then I can just toss them in the washing machine without too much worry if they do get dirty, and if they get ruined it won't be a huge deal cause the thing cost me like 50 bucks.

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
Smukkits
I get a lot of basics from bodyline like printless skirts or simple florals, and all my shoes.
I think they have some cute stuff, and some totally atrocious stuff, but as long as you know what you're looking for that's not really a problem yanno .3.

I'm actually planning on getting a few sweet dresses and skirts from bodyline (I'm getting squirrel party too, I think~) I just got hired at a really neat candy and ice cream shop and I want to wear lolita, but I don't want to get any nice clothes messed up while making milkshakes or in ice cream mis-haps. Plus I'm more classic/gothic in my actual wardrobe anyway, so I figured bodyline would be a good place to grab a few cheap dresses and a pair of pink shoes so I can get little kids even more excited about candy and ice cream. And then I can just toss them in the washing machine without too much worry if they do get dirty, and if they get ruined it won't be a huge deal cause the thing cost me like 50 bucks.

the squirrel print is backwards sweatdrop

i plan on getting all of my shoes from bodyline, and maybe a few more blouses too.

that's a good idea to not spend hundreds of $$$ on something that might get ruined! surprised
I have a number of bodyline shoes and a few blouses. Also one JSK, but I haven't worn it yet and just use it in my lolita shopping panels as a Bodyline example. When I started out, most of my wardrobe was bodyline but now I use them mostly for shoes since they're pretty sturdy.

I'm considering replacing most of my Bodyline blouses with chiffon ones as my cotton ones are kinda stuff and I'm not fond of the lace. Plus chiffon just looks nicer on me.

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
tehrin
I have a number of bodyline shoes and a few blouses. Also one JSK, but I haven't worn it yet and just use it in my lolita shopping panels as a Bodyline example. When I started out, most of my wardrobe was bodyline but now I use them mostly for shoes since they're pretty sturdy.

I'm considering replacing most of my Bodyline blouses with chiffon ones as my cotton ones are kinda stuff and I'm not fond of the lace. Plus chiffon just looks nicer on me.

i like one of the blouse a lot and the other one rubs me the wrong way a bit xd

i live close to L.A. so when i scrape together some $$$ i can go to a store that sells some second hand brand. surprised

that's how i own 2 angelic pretty JSKs and an enchantic enchantilly skirt. whee

my dream is to go to san fran BTSSB and AP stores emotion_kirakira
Hello there yum_puddi ! you said you have shoes from bodyline, is it best to buy them a size bigger than your actual shoe size cat_neutral ?
sorry for asking, I'm really into this fashion and wanna start saving up for it cat_whee .

also it's nice to know that there are others who wear a size 10 emotion_kirakira !

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
Momugi
Hello there yum_puddi ! you said you have shoes from bodyline, is it best to buy them a size bigger than your actual shoe size cat_neutral ?
sorry for asking, I'm really into this fashion and wanna start saving up for it cat_whee .

also it's nice to know that there are others who wear a size 10 emotion_kirakira !

i got mine a little smaller then what my foot measured out at, and they are quite comfy. not too small at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff