Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
I know that this isn't really in lolita-related stuff but I'm really curious of you people. lol

Do you lolitas or or people who have lolita fashion as interest wear other japanese/non japanese fashion styles? Or are you only interested in lolita fashion?

Are you interested or wear other type of fashion styles besides lolita? If you do then what styles are you interested.

I know some lolitas who are into either OTT Sweet or Sweet lolita clothing tends to wear for example decora, or fairy kei clothing (but not always)

I myself discovered lolita fashion a few years ago but during these years I've become also very interested in other japanese fashion.

My favourite fashion styles right now for example are

~ lolita (sweet and classic)
~ dolly-kei
~ steampunk style
~ cult party kei
~ baroque style
...and probably more styles but I haven't yet been able to discover them yet 8D

I'm also collecting strawberry stuff and cute stuff/loliable clothes depending on my mood and taste. x3 So what do you collect?

To sum up everything here are the questions you might answer/reply if you want (optional):
1. Fashion styles you like/wear besides lolita (ex. decora, fairy-kei, visual-kei, gothic, punk, casual clothing etc.)
2. What do you collect? (ex. strawberry themed clothes, cute stuff etc.)
+ other things you wanna write about regarding other fashion styles :3

Feel free to reply ~~

Kliapatra's Partner In Crime

Beloved Bunny

16,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
i wear classic or sweet lolita, and also like natural kei/mori kei, fairy kei and dolly kei...gyaru/hime gyaru and otome are the other styles I wear

i do not own anything for mori kei/fairy kei/dolly kei, though

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Unless "business casual" is a fashion style, not so much. I spend too much time at work to really have many other fashion hobbies. sweatdrop

Dedicated Loiterer

I actually have a decent amount of steampunk stuff, and I can be spotted around town dressed as a zombie just about any time of the year.

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hmm i would say at the moment i would be considered dolly kei in real life.. since most of my clothes are antique dolly-ish and always second hand, and normally vintage. when i get a job i will buy lolita or maybe get a few peices of lolita after xmas this year if i'm lucky..but it probably will be bought second hand from egl.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I have my eye on Victorian Goth, Medieval Goth, historical costume, wedding dresses, genreal goth, and I love fantasy armor outfits. :3

Profitable Businessman

Well I admire most J-fashion, but I don't really dress any other way. I do own "normal" clothes of course. I like wearing tops that are made to look like lacy bustiers, all in black. I also wear this ankh necklace my grandma bought me, so I probably look a little hipster goth though I'm not really into that scene. I am really into the anarchist political scene and some punk / metal music, so many of the people I know are punks and metalheads.

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
Blood Valkyrie
I have my eye on Victorian Goth, Medieval Goth, historical costume, wedding dresses, genreal goth, and I love fantasy armor outfits. :3

oooh thats awesome :3

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
Raine Dragon
Unless "business casual" is a fashion style, not so much. I spend too much time at work to really have many other fashion hobbies. sweatdrop

Awww ... yeah but thats okay. I think it's good to only focus on one fashion style at a time. Having too many fashion style often ends up buying almost everything hah I'll probably be just like you when I'm entering the job world. >w< wink /

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
Celadonia
i wear classic or sweet lolita, and also like natural kei/mori kei, fairy kei and dolly kei...gyaru/hime gyaru and otome are the other styles I wear

i do not own anything for mori kei/fairy kei/dolly kei, though

me neither.. but I'm soon starting to collect some pieces/clothes though. I haven't got a full complete outfit for it yet but it'll probably take some time. I'm mainly focusing on getting alla my dream lolita clothing before I start with the other clothing styles heh .. :3

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
No More Dead Daves
I actually have a decent amount of steampunk stuff, and I can be spotted around town dressed as a zombie just about any time of the year.

That's awesome :3

I love steampunk stuff <w< but they're so expensive expecially those really awesome hats and clothing =,= I would be bankrupt if I bought all the steampunk stuff lololo but I'll be spending on some steampunk stuff in the future :3

Shy Explorer

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Almond Milks
Well I admire most J-fashion, but I don't really dress any other way. I do own "normal" clothes of course. I like wearing tops that are made to look like lacy bustiers, all in black. I also wear this ankh necklace my grandma bought me, so I probably look a little hipster goth though I'm not really into that scene. I am really into the anarchist political scene and some punk / metal music, so many of the people I know are punks and metalheads.

ah thats so cool i wear a ankh to, a silver one i never take it off my husband bought it for me along time ago, it's real silver i was surprised at the quality because the ones i use to see in acessorie shops like clairs kind of have that tacky coating on it, but he got mine on ebay and it looks great and it's not to big or to small he has a good eye and best of all no tacky coating just silver razz .

Dedicated Loiterer

Snigelskit
No More Dead Daves

That's awesome :3

I love steampunk stuff <w< but they're so expensive expecially those really awesome hats and clothing =,= I would be bankrupt if I bought all the steampunk stuff lololo but I'll be spending on some steampunk stuff in the future :3

Pfff I knooow oAo I mostly wander through thrift shops in hopes of finding stuff I can alter. You'd be surprised what you can find.

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
AutumnViolet
hmm i would say at the moment i would be considered dolly kei in real life.. since most of my clothes are antique dolly-ish and always second hand, and normally vintage. when i get a job i will buy lolita or maybe get a few peices of lolita after xmas this year if i'm lucky..but it probably will be bought second hand from egl.

I always think like you hehe but yeah ....hope you get some lolita pieces afte christmas. Lolita clothing are usually on sale during Christmas and New Year or so I've heard. :3

I wouldn't bought any lolita clothing/pieces if I hadn't a job. Luckily I got a summerjob for a few months so I could spend some of my money for the summer sale this year. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff