Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Can I get some feedback about ordering Lolita from Milanoo? I love the site and the dresses look divine, but I just need a couple second or third opinions ^^;
Not sure if troll...On the off chance you aren't check out these links:
http://julietslace.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/why-you-shouldnt-support-advertise-or.html
(all the bold text links to EGL entries that have involved Milanoo drama)
Yeah, check out Sigmoonda's link.
I also don't support Milanoo in that I'm really suspicious that they're pretty shady. Not just from stealing images and producing poor quality items that don't look anything like what they have but I always have this feeling that maybe behind the scenes of all these online shops, they're involved in really bad s**t like trafficking and drugs. Yeah I know that sounds really way out there but I'm trying to grasp how and why they still continue to be around.
Jillykyuu
Yeah, check out Sigmoonda's link.
I also don't support Milanoo in that I'm really suspicious that they're pretty shady. Not just from stealing images and producing poor quality items that don't look anything like what they have but I always have this feeling that maybe behind the scenes of all these online shops, they're involved in really bad s**t like trafficking and drugs. Yeah I know that sounds really way out there but I'm trying to grasp how and why they still continue to be around.

No idea about trafficking or drugs, but I think it's pretty certain that there's some sweatshop labour involved.
They have no quality control whatsoever, sometimes what you order is perfect, others it's a lace monster, and that lack of quality control is one of the classic signs of sweatshop labour.

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
...I now know the truth. Now to start surfing for quality outfit pieces that can ship to the US.

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
KyraJay
...I now know the truth. Now to start surfing for quality outfit pieces that can ship to the US.

Have you looked at bodyline yet? their prices are similar to milanoo and they are well known for producing fairly decent stuff. You just have to be careful to examine the pictures closely and keep in mind what you want, because some of their designs aren't the best.

Dapper Dabbler

"DO NOT BUY FROM MILANOO
EVER"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff