Total Votes:[ 118 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Shirtless Capitalist

No More Dead Daves
[Kirimasu__]
No More Dead Daves
[Kirimasu__]
No More Dead Daves
I wouldn't mind dropping by and doing art for you guys once in a while since I don't totally suck a**.
If you would have me, that is. My styles are not even kind of consistent.

Oh, hi! I've seen you around.
You're very welcome to stay and join in the project/ draw any related art here.
....Actually I really need someone who knows the fashion to help with definitions and references.
><;;

Oh jeez. Anyone's who's seen me before usually doesn't like me =u=
I can. Google things? :v I am adept in the art of collecting information.

:T You're exaggerating.
fffff my tablet has finally died. /mourn
Yup, google is the answer to life.

I am not even. The first time I came to the lolita forum someone threw a bitchfit because they'd seen me in other forums. I am blocked by people I don't even know .u.
D: Oh no, can you fix it?

How come? D: Where do you normally hangout?
Nope. It's out cold... At least for now. It's been dying on and off for awhile now.

Shirtless Capitalist

Sketched and took a picture with my phone's camera.
Still trying to find a suitable style.
User Image

Dedicated Loiterer

[Kirimasu__]
No More Dead Daves
[Kirimasu__]
No More Dead Daves
[Kirimasu__]
No More Dead Daves
I wouldn't mind dropping by and doing art for you guys once in a while since I don't totally suck a**.
If you would have me, that is. My styles are not even kind of consistent.

Oh, hi! I've seen you around.
You're very welcome to stay and join in the project/ draw any related art here.
....Actually I really need someone who knows the fashion to help with definitions and references.
><;;

Oh jeez. Anyone's who's seen me before usually doesn't like me =u=
I can. Google things? :v I am adept in the art of collecting information.

:T You're exaggerating.
fffff my tablet has finally died. /mourn
Yup, google is the answer to life.

I am not even. The first time I came to the lolita forum someone threw a bitchfit because they'd seen me in other forums. I am blocked by people I don't even know .u.
D: Oh no, can you fix it?

How come? D: Where do you normally hangout?
Nope. It's out cold... At least for now. It's been dying on and off for awhile now.

The MLP forum, occasionally the gaming and comics forums. I really only troll on the MLP forum though.
Poor thing.

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

I might be interested in being an artist, simply to improve my skills. But, I have to admit, I will only stay as an artist throughout the whole thing if I'm being payed gaia gold. Otherwise I would probably only do one or two drawings for it.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

[Kirimasu__]
having a simple illustrated representation of all the lolita sub-cultures/styles at a glance, something like an infographic or encyclopaedia would help a newbie understand it better.

Umm, hi... I don't know if anyone has shared this before, but have you perhaps seen this article? redface

The only thing they have missing are our Dandy.

Is this perhaps the resource you are looking for?

Shirtless Capitalist

BOMB4Y
[Kirimasu__]
having a simple illustrated representation of all the lolita sub-cultures/styles at a glance, something like an infographic or encyclopaedia would help a newbie understand it better.

Umm, hi... I don't know if anyone has shared this before, but have you perhaps seen this article? redface

The only thing they have missing are our Dandy.

Is this perhaps the resource you are looking for?

Yes, yes I have. :]
There are a couple of illustrated resources out there. But I think the fashion varies with time and the people who wear them. So I would still like to get input from people within the community. Besides, it's more fun with people involved.

And I am a huge fan of your art. <3

Shirtless Capitalist

Xelyn_X13
I might be interested in being an artist, simply to improve my skills. But, I have to admit, I will only stay as an artist throughout the whole thing if I'm being payed gaia gold. Otherwise I would probably only do one or two drawings for it.

Do stay~ you can limit the amount of art you want to draw I'm doing this for free/as a personal project, but if you would like to use it as a practice area or want to exchange links to your shop that'd be ok too.
... Provided I create a banner. >>;
/adds to list of things to do

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

[Kirimasu__]
There are a couple of illustrated resources out there. But I think the fashion varies with time and the people who wear them. So I would still like to get input from people within the community. Besides, it's more fun with people involved.

Ooohh. Sorry I got it wrong. I thought you were looking for an illustrated resource. sweatdrop I thought the article would help ease the frustration ha ha. redface

But yeah, you're right, having the input from people here might be fun. 3nodding

Thanks.. redface

Brutal Cocktail's Husband

Kawaii Cleric

Ooh
This looks like fun
I think I might want to join -- even if it's just to have my own guide to lolita fashion.
I only know the general substyles like sailor, ero, etc. But I wouldn't call myself an expert.

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
i hope you do what this project is about
i didn't read cuz i dont have time

i love lolita

Shirtless Capitalist

Fairy Black Candy
Ooh
This looks like fun
I think I might want to join -- even if it's just to have my own guide to lolita fashion.
I only know the general substyles like sailor, ero, etc. But I wouldn't call myself an expert.

Do it! :}

Shirtless Capitalist

BOMB4Y
[Kirimasu__]

Ooohh. Sorry I got it wrong. I thought you were looking for an illustrated resource. sweatdrop I thought the article would help ease the frustration ha ha. redface

But yeah, you're right, having the input from people here might be fun. 3nodding

Thanks.. redface

Haha it's okay. <:
I hope this thread lasts and more people come in.. It seems to be a little quiet at the moment.

Shirtless Capitalist

I have my first attempt for the series!
It's still very much a work in progress, but at least I have the body proportions down.
... The devil really is in the details. Everything took close to 2 hours. Way more time than I normally spend on chibis.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brutal Cocktail's Husband

Kawaii Cleric

[Kirimasu__]
=o do I need to submit clean drawings? or will sketches do for now?

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

[Kirimasu__]
Xelyn_X13

Do stay~ you can limit the amount of art you want to draw I'm doing this for free/as a personal project, but if you would like to use it as a practice area or want to exchange links to your shop that'd be ok too.
... Provided I create a banner. >>;
/adds to list of things to do

Ok, I'll just do one or two pictures then. ^__^
I don't have a shop so you don't have to worry about that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff