Guro 0.26271186440678 26.3% [ 31 ]
Qi 0.076271186440678 7.6% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

Shirtless Capitalist

Almond Milks
[Kirimasu__]
Almond Milks
What a lovely thread! I especially love the art for the classic lolita the best, though I personally wear sweet / OTT sweet. If you're still looking for lolita "experts" I can answer questions as I've been into the style for quite some time.

Of course. :}
Do you have any pictures?

It might seem silly but I'm not entirely sure about sharing pictures on Gaia just yet. You'll notice by my avatar that I am quite new to gaia. I just made an account today.

Ah, it's ok then, no worries.
And welcome to gaia! How did you find this place?

Profitable Businessman

[Kirimasu__]
Almond Milks
[Kirimasu__]
Almond Milks
What a lovely thread! I especially love the art for the classic lolita the best, though I personally wear sweet / OTT sweet. If you're still looking for lolita "experts" I can answer questions as I've been into the style for quite some time.

It might seem silly but I'm not entirely sure about sharing pictures on Gaia just yet. You'll notice by my avatar that I am quite new to gaia. I just made an account today.

I saw a confession on Behind the Bows (a livejournal site where lolita post anon things, often full of drama) about Gaia making a lolita forum and apparently it was full of newbs and I checked it out. I was basically sucked in by the pretty avatars. I think I'll make a thread about that post actually.

Lonely Phantom

[Kirimasu__]
Robo-Dream
I'm dressing up in pirate lolita style tomorrow to celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day. At the end of the month, some members of my local community are heading to an Alpaca Farm! We're... kind of a weird bunch. smile

PICS PLZ. 8D
wtf i would like to have some go toooo. Alpacas are like my favorite land animals. Other than hedgehogs. but I've never seen one live. I heard they spit and random people. xDDDD

I love hedgehogs too! <3

I'm hoping this event works out. I realize it's kind of weird and I've been having a little trouble getting the Alpaca ranch to answer my calls. Hopefully they'll get back to me tomorrow. :3

I hope to have some fun photos tomorrow!

Shirtless Capitalist

Shirtless Capitalist

Almond Milks
[Kirimasu__]
Almond Milks
[Kirimasu__]
Almond Milks

I saw a confession on Behind the Bows (a livejournal site where lolita post anon things, often full of drama) about Gaia making a lolita forum and apparently it was full of newbs and I checked it out. I was basically sucked in by the pretty avatars. I think I'll make a thread about that post actually.

I did too, went in to take a look from your other post. There's so much drama there I was a little shocked that the lolita community is such a complicated place, with all the values being placed on being conservative and wholesome.
It's normal, gaia is considered the weeaboo forum for all things. XDDDD

Shirtless Capitalist

Robo-Dream
[Kirimasu__]
Robo-Dream
I'm dressing up in pirate lolita style tomorrow to celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day. At the end of the month, some members of my local community are heading to an Alpaca Farm! We're... kind of a weird bunch. smile

PICS PLZ. 8D
wtf i would like to have some go toooo. Alpacas are like my favorite land animals. Other than hedgehogs. but I've never seen one live. I heard they spit and random people. xDDDD

I love hedgehogs too! <3

I'm hoping this event works out. I realize it's kind of weird and I've been having a little trouble getting the Alpaca ranch to answer my calls. Hopefully they'll get back to me tomorrow. :3

Me too, but it's illegal to own them as pets here, same for fennec foxes...
How did it go? O:

I'm wondering if it might be a good idea to do a group dress up on halloween. Probably not lolita though.

Lonely Phantom

[Kirimasu__]
Robo-Dream
[Kirimasu__]
Robo-Dream

PICS PLZ. 8D

I love hedgehogs too! <3

Me too, but it's illegal to own them as pets here, same for fennec foxes...
How did it go? O:

I'm wondering if it might be a good idea to do a group dress up on halloween. Probably not lolita though.

I'm working on hosting a halloween event for my local community the weekend before Halloween. If I get my act together I will actually sew myself a nyanpire skirt. (It's so cute, with little tombstones etc!)
Oh my gosh I love your art! heart
Of all Lolita types, I would have to say my favorite is wa. whee

Shirtless Capitalist

Am quite busy this week, but just bumping up the thread. :}

Hygienic Friend

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shirtless Capitalist

No updates, just bumping ^___^~

Shirtless Capitalist

Lonely Phantom

I just got back from a whirlwind trip to a comic convention to meet an artist that I have loved for almost twenty years. I decided to wear lolita (even though it wasn't really that kind of convention) because I was so shy and nervous and wanted to give myself a confidence boost. It totally helped. <3

Shirtless Capitalist

Hi thread, I've neglected you. xDDD

Shirtless Capitalist

Robo-Dream
I just got back from a whirlwind trip to a comic convention to meet an artist that I have loved for almost twenty years. I decided to wear lolita (even though it wasn't really that kind of convention) because I was so shy and nervous and wanted to give myself a confidence boost. It totally helped. <3

O: Which artist?
It does, I've realised cosplaying has that kind of effect too. It makes me feel like I'm a completely different person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games