Wennymon
[Kirimasu__]

All of the above! biggrin

GREEDY

8D
/puts pets in mouth

iSmack!

Want new phoneee. D:
My phone can donate for testing already.

Shirtless Capitalist

Hemorrhoidal Flare Up
AH! The Sweet Lolita art came out so good! heart
I love it.

Hehe well, it's thanks to your reference. 8D

Shirtless Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
[Kirimasu__]
Wennymon
[Kirimasu__]
Wennymon
[Kirimasu__]

All of the above! biggrin

GREEDY

8D
/puts pets in mouth

iSmack!

Want new phoneee. D:
My phone can donate for testing already.

/pokes dead pixels in phone
:c

Generous Friend

2,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
[Kirimasu__]
Anim3_Waffl3
This thread is so cute heart

Me and my friends wish to try getting into lolita clothing some day,all together, and have a cute little tea party...but sadly we are in Texas so we must wait 'till winter comes to truly wear such darling little outfits and such crying

Thanks! :]

How come? What's the temperature like there now?
You could still do it, perhaps in an airconditioned room... I live in a tropical country, so it's always humid here, but I always see lolitas at conventions even outdoors. So I guess it's possible unless you're thinking about furry coats and all.

Well now it's cooling off, but usually it gets up to the 100+ degrees here, especially during the cons (most of them are usually in spring/summer)

And we don't have many lolita clothing yet anyway, so I hope we get more during winter where we can actually go around enjoying the layers of clothes we plan to have *giggle*

Though do you feel weird wearing them casual? That's what I was hoping to do with my friends sometime; we could wear our pretty dresses and have a little "tea party get together" at a resturaunt that serves cheesecake and all that yummy goods heart

Shirtless Capitalist

Anim3_Waffl3
[Kirimasu__]
Anim3_Waffl3
This thread is so cute heart

Me and my friends wish to try getting into lolita clothing some day,all together, and have a cute little tea party...but sadly we are in Texas so we must wait 'till winter comes to truly wear such darling little outfits and such crying

Thanks! :]

How come? What's the temperature like there now?
You could still do it, perhaps in an airconditioned room... I live in a tropical country, so it's always humid here, but I always see lolitas at conventions even outdoors. So I guess it's possible unless you're thinking about furry coats and all.

Well now it's cooling off, but usually it gets up to the 100+ degrees here, especially during the cons (most of them are usually in spring/summer)

And we don't have many lolita clothing yet anyway, so I hope we get more during winter where we can actually go around enjoying the layers of clothes we plan to have *giggle*

Though do you feel weird wearing them casual? That's what I was hoping to do with my friends sometime; we could wear our pretty dresses and have a little "tea party get together" at a resturaunt that serves cheesecake and all that yummy goods heart

Ouch, that's really quite hot. Aww.. A tea party idea sounds really cute. We dressed up for halloween a few years ago, and it was really fun!

I personally think being lolita doesn't mean buying lots of lolita clothes and accessories from big brands.. They can also come from regular on the street fashion and thrift stores. It just really depends on what matches well together.. If you do dress casual than those kinds of clothes would come in handy because they're not over the top and can be matched with everyday clothes.

I'm not a lolita, really like the fashion, but don't think I'm suited for it. ;___; I used to do more of kera punk and the likes. Closest to lolita I ever got was kodona. xD It's easy to dress down for those types of fashion, since you can break up the outfit and wear them on a regular basis.

Friendly Explorer

Friendly Explorer

bye...............jaa~ nee~

Friendly Explorer

Shirtless Capitalist

o.o?
/wave?

Lonely Phantom

I'm dressing up in pirate lolita style tomorrow to celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day. At the end of the month, some members of my local community are heading to an Alpaca Farm! We're... kind of a weird bunch. smile

Tipsy Bunny

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
[Kirimasu__]
Hemorrhoidal Flare Up
AH! The Sweet Lolita art came out so good! heart
I love it.

Hehe well, it's thanks to your reference. 8D

Its no problem at all. I was happy to help out.

Profitable Businessman

What a lovely thread! I especially love the art for the classic lolita the best, though I personally wear sweet / OTT sweet. If you're still looking for lolita "experts" I can answer questions as I've been into the style for quite some time.

Shirtless Capitalist

Robo-Dream
I'm dressing up in pirate lolita style tomorrow to celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day. At the end of the month, some members of my local community are heading to an Alpaca Farm! We're... kind of a weird bunch. smile

PICS PLZ. 8D
wtf i would like to have some go toooo. Alpacas are like my favorite land animals. Other than hedgehogs. but I've never seen one live. I heard they spit and random people. xDDDD

Shirtless Capitalist

Almond Milks
What a lovely thread! I especially love the art for the classic lolita the best, though I personally wear sweet / OTT sweet. If you're still looking for lolita "experts" I can answer questions as I've been into the style for quite some time.

Of course. :}
Do you have any pictures?

Profitable Businessman

[Kirimasu__]
Almond Milks

Of course. :}
Do you have any pictures?

It might seem silly but I'm not entirely sure about sharing pictures on Gaia just yet. You'll notice by my avatar that I am quite new to gaia. I just made an account today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff