Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can YouTube change my life?

Hello , My name is Felix and I have been on gaia for a long time now . Ive been on here on and off for the past 8 years. I usually come back to gaia when things in life arnt going so well and Im here to ask you guys for your personal opinion. I currently reside in MD and have been here for the past 6-7 years and my entire life is here , I have recently been informed that my family might be packing up to move to Florida in the next 1-2 months. Yes im excited however I will be striped of any comfort or friendships I have built for myself in the past 6-7 years. I want to turn to the internet to make friendships but also help others. I have been through so much in my life and I feel like if I can turn to youtube and help create videos that help others It will also help remind me that I have over come difficult obstacles in life . So is it worth it for me to start being a youtuber?
YouTube Video Ideas
Weight Loss Journey?
Hair Tutorials
College Tips?
Cheer leading Tips?
Vlogs?
Random topics?

If you guys would like please watch my hair tutorial video!!! also subscribe! Share!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TprxzwJy8no

Fuzzy Member

If yours is the struggle that will be overcome thanks to youtube, I feel it needs saying that you have some core issues that ought to be addressed.

Think of it as being given a slot on stage during a regular performance night. What would you want to be seen doing and saying. If you had a ticket to see yourself on stage, what would you hope to see that night.

Or alternatively, if audience satisfaction is secondary to your goals, which isn't the indictment it sounds like, then it's just a simple question.

What do you want to put out there.

Basically, this is something you don't really do on the suggestions of others, I'd say. You figure you out. What other people can suggest ought to be how to do it better, or differently etc
Well if you think about it , There are so many youtubers out there that share their experiences and advise and it can potentially help others who may be facing issues that you have overcome. I want to help others . I want to share my experiences with others and who knows it could help people who are facing issues I have already overcome
what a way to promote your video lol

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
If your channel is popular enough you could make a living off of it as well (: obviously not guaranteed, but still.
I liked the video biggrin I think there's definitely not enough hair tutorials for guys
gl with the move. it's hard but getting involved with community helps with a new social life

Spoopy Kitten

QueenRanza
Well if you think about it , There are so many youtubers out there that share their experiences and advise and it can potentially help others who may be facing issues that you have overcome. I want to help others . I want to share my experiences with others and who knows it could help people who are facing issues I have already overcome

More people like to watch what you are going through and how you overcome it in each video, not "i had all these problems but im here! lets talk about it". Its much more motivational to have someone fight with you, rather than listen to someone who had those problems. I dunno, ive gone through s**t, but i dont care to watch other peoples videos about it. Id much prefer to read a blog
xChibi Cannibalx
QueenRanza

More people like to watch what you are going through and how you overcome it in each video, not "i had all these problems but im here! lets talk about it". Its much more motivational to have someone fight with you, rather than listen to someone who had those problems. I dunno, ive gone through s**t, but i dont care to watch other peoples videos about it. Id much prefer to read a blog

thanks for the feedback smile maybe i could do both! smile
flauterfli
If your channel is popular enough you could make a living off of it as well (: obviously not guaranteed, but still.
I liked the video biggrin I think there's definitely not enough hair tutorials for guys
gl with the move. it's hard but getting involved with community helps with a new social life
Thank you so much ! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
I think you'd get more views if your video was titled something else... like how to get volume with with short hair or something.
Zombie Conspiracy
I think you'd get more views if your video was titled something else... like how to get volume with with short hair or something.
I think your right ! tahnk you for the advise I appreciate it! Should I do a turtorial on this next ?
User Image
I look a little pale but still lol

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Will it change mines?
Raven Winter
Will it change mines?
It could , Who knows smile
That's cool : )

It's good effort. I'm doing YouTube videos as well. One thing I'm learning is to INTERACT and keep intros short and snappy (which I yet need to implement)

Watch my videos here:

Please subscribe if you like the videos! It'll be a HUGE support. Only 11 subs away from 200!

Could I get feedback as well?? whee whee whee whee

Thank you to all who LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE
Sorry forgot to add:

If you do do videos on those topics, show your personality, people come for that I think >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff