Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Prophet

Earl Grey, Orange Pekoe, Peppermint, and Green Tea are my favourites. 3nodding

Wheezing Codger

7,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
Earl Grey in the morning with a splash of half-and-half and a small spoon of honey, a darjeeling or red oolong during the day, and green or white tea as the day waxes into evening. I also drink a lot of fresh mint and ginger teas.

Hygienic Member

Excuse me, miss.
Tea is basically the only thing I drink, other than occasionally milk or pepsi.

My favorite tea is plain old generic black tea, with some milk and a little less than a teaspoon of sugar.

But also chai makes me happy on the inside, especially chocolate chai lattes omo. emotion_dowant

But plain chamomile or green tea.

yum_tea

Blessed Tactician

Do I drink tea?
- Most certainly. 3nodding

My favorite types of tea?
- I enjoy "Dragonwell" (a very strong green tea; heavily herbed), "Pheonix Dragon-Pearl Jasmine" (a soothing almost perfume-like tea, great as a sleeping aid. Its a mix of two tea types on opposite ends of the "-" wink , an of course "Oolong."
All hot teas of course.Strangely enough, the only iced teas I truely enjoy are Snapples. xd

How do I preffer my teas?
- Straight up, from the tea pot to the cup! I am okay with mugs, but I favor my japanese style tea cups. They aren't much larger than sake' cups, and they look like two or three big leaves folded together to shape like the actual cup. Neat huh?
I just like plain hot tea with a ton of sugar.
Very soothing.

Dangerous Regular

Licorice root all the way. It is ambrosia and nectar, it is the drink of the gods, it is what Lucifer wanted when he rebelled, it is easily the most perfect form of hot drink.

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I only drink it hot during fall/winter or if I get a cold. I drink iced tea all year round, though.

I love chai, green and black tea. My favorite tea brands are The Republic of Tea, Tazo, Arizona, Twinnings, Snapple and Sweet Leaf.
Maybe if I drink tea I'll do my homework.

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Blood Orange Tea heart
Its wonderful to have at night along with a book, or in the morning while waking up cat_3nodding
Rennie`
You can have a really s**t day but it's instantly soothed by tea, done exactly to your taste.

^ Best thing in the world after a long day.

I drink many kinds, but chai is the best. With two sugars and just a splash of milk.

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Imari Rose
Rennie`
You can have a really s**t day but it's instantly soothed by tea, done exactly to your taste.

I drink many kinds, but chai is the best. With two sugars and just a splash of milk.

I agree biggrin and also Chai is wonderful as well! I love how sweet it is with sugar 3nodding
Blueghosties
Imari Rose
Rennie`

I agree biggrin and also Chai is wonderful as well! I love how sweet it is with sugar 3nodding

Chai is more of a winter tea though, which makes me sad. I live in Arizona sweatdrop but I can't stand giving up tea in the summer, so I have to drink more fruity refreshing varieties.

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Imari Rose
Blueghosties
Imari Rose
Rennie`

Chai is more of a winter tea though, which makes me sad. I live in Arizona sweatdrop but I can't stand giving up tea in the summer, so I have to drink more fruity refreshing varieties.

No worries mrgreen It is summer by me, and I drink at least once a week rofl Changing up what you drink is good though otherwise you may get sick of the same old tea all the time sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff