Earl Grey for me.
I want some lemon tea now.

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Hesperia the Goddess
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I ran out of tea sad

But my favourite kind is usually green tea with orange in it. Or jasmine. Actually, it's all pretty good except for red tea!

Edit: I always put a little bit of sugar in it, but usually some milk as well. No honey, ever emotion_donotwant

I'm sad for you sad I ran out too.... but it was getting cold and didn't taste right sweatdrop

Dapper Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
Personally, I love Earl Grey tea with a dash of milk. Unfortunately, regular brand tea is a lot cheaper, so it's usually just that, but I like Twinings Earl Grey and Lady Grey (I have quite the shock when I found out Twinings and Primark are owned by the same company. I would never have guessed). I like most teas in general, but I have to be in a particular mood to enjoy herbal teas.

I even have a favourite tea set that I rarely use to stop it wearing. 3nodding Yes, I am just propagating the English stereotype, but I do like tea sets a lot.

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
*Your

My tea? (I'm also British) Fair bit of milk, PG Tips or Yorkshire tea, and 1 - 2 sugars.

Rainbow Lover

I have a couple favorite "perfect teas"
Chamomile is one of the top ones because that's the tea that actually got me into hot tea in the first place. I like the "Cozy Chamomile" brand for tea bags if I can't get the flowers lose. Probably about 8 tea bags until it's pretty dark. It's really the only tea I can stand to have without sugar besides Kava.

My second favorite is rose tea because that's kind of a thing my partner and I have sentimental value for, and we had at our wedding. I always said "If you're going to give me roses, I'm not just going to stare at them, I'm going to eat them." So we get fresh yellow roses (since I like yellow roses the best) and pearl up each petal and dehydrate them. The flavor is the best when you dehydrate them, I haven't had much luck tincturing rose petals. So we get about 7 petals and warm them up until they pretty much rehydrate, and use some of that really good pure honey with the honey comb in it. It's a very special drink to me. We leave in the petals and have the honey comb wrapped in paper towel or a tea bag filter and serve it with a chopstick for stirring occasionally as you're sipping, or pressing against that bag of honey to make it sweeter. it's just a cool tea.

Well my third is milky white Kava kava root tea. It's not the easiest to prepare from scratch and it isn't very cheap if you want good Kava. Basically get the powder or root and dry it then extract it. I find a 3 ML medium to 2 grams Fijian root powder works pretty nice for a good strong tincture. Or you could just take the easy rout and steep the powder or shreds. I like extracting it because you can get it pretty much as strong as you want. One of the plus sides of extracting is is if you ever want it a little bit weaker, you could just add maybe 1ML to water and you already have a strong cup. I really don't recommend Kava, it's definitely not everyone's thing and unless you plan on making it yourself you really can't experience it to the full degree. cat_sweatdrop

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I haven't had tea in a while
o -o

usually whe I need a hot drink I get given hot water and honey
Pomegranate & Vanilla (separately) <3
I am not tea! mad

All the teas I like apparently really even teas in the first place.
I prefer the fruitier ones, with a bit of sugar or honey. Honey Vanilla Chamomile is excellent when I'm sick! 4laugh
My favorite tea was a holiday one. D; Candy Cane Lane...? It was a green tea that had like vanilla and peppermint, I think.

Liberal Dabbler

Rennie`
Hesperia the Goddess
I ran out of tea sad

But my favourite kind is usually green tea with orange in it. Or jasmine. Actually, it's all pretty good except for red tea!

Edit: I always put a little bit of sugar in it, but usually some milk as well. No honey, ever emotion_donotwant

I'm sad for you sad I ran out too.... but it was getting cold and didn't taste right sweatdrop

I have to go buy more though sweatdrop Maybe I'll try a new kind. Any recommendations?

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Hesperia the Goddess
Rennie`
Hesperia the Goddess
I ran out of tea sad

I have to go buy more though sweatdrop Maybe I'll try a new kind. Any recommendations?
Hibiscus, with a little sugar. Although hibiscus is a flower the tea tastes fruity, very nice xd

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
I'm English. But I don't like tea. Or coffee.

My boyfriend doesn't either. So we always feel really cool when everyone has a hot drink and we're sat there with squash or milk. razz

King Cutie-Pie

x
            I'm a coffee drinker, but I do drink tea now and then.
            My perfect cup? I'm not sure. But my favourite tea is the Read My Lips chocolate black tea by David's Tea. heart (More info on it here.)
            Can't go wrong with dark chocolate, pink peppercorn, and peppermint. whee
            With a small squirt of agave nectar... emotion_kirakira UGH SO GOOD.

CommonCuts's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

I love tea!
My mom grew up in England so a morning and afternoon cup of tea is kind of tradition in my house.

I can drink all kinds of tea! Black, white, green, herbal and fruit.
I don't really have a favourite it depends on that day's mood.
I do like my tea steeped for a long time (5+ minutes) and quite sweet with either honey or sugar.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Wildflower Euphoria
Yes, I do drink tea.

I drink rooibos tea, herbal tea and sometimes fruit tea. I don't drink black tea, or any tea with caffiene in it.

I have three favourite cups of tea (not in any particular order):
Peppermint tea with coffee whitener and sugar. Looks nasty but is soooo good. heart
This tea is amazing just straight, by itself, hot or iced. heart
This one is amazing brewed strong with a little agave nectar in it. heart

I think I have to make myself some tea now!

I love the mint chocolate Rooibos.

Op I only drink DavdsTea now so anything green, herbal, oolong or Rooibos. I will drink if it is sweet tasting. The only black tea (so far) I like from them is the glitter and gold because it has a cinnamon taste to it.
what is with all the english people flocking gaia plz get out. jk.

i like tea sometimes, @ starbucks, especially.. chai. it must be chai. all the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff