Downright terrible... 0.2 20.0% [ 14 ]
Nothing special. 0.41428571428571 41.4% [ 29 ]
I had fun. 0.31428571428571 31.4% [ 22 ]
IT WAS TOTALLY RAD LIKE ,AFJMG 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

King Cutie-Pie

x
            I had an awesome teacher that convinced my dad to get me a puppy.
            I loved him. He was amazing.
            And many of my high school ones were pretty great too. I got along with them quite well.

I don't really have any teachers that I disliked.
            Though I did have one which I'm pretty sure was a *****]
My favorite teacher was actually a substitute that I had frequently throughout elementary and middle school. Everyone else utterly despised her, but for some reason I always loved having her, even when I was six or seven years old and all of my classmates were afraid of her. She was very strict, but she was definitely able to control a class better than a lot of the full-time teachers that I had, and everyone sat quietly and listened well when she taught.

Looking back, I guess I was sort of an odd child. The first time I had her was in first grade. My actual teacher that year was basically like a grandmother to us, but she was absent for an entire week and asked this substitute to fill in for her. All of my classmates were terrified of her. I cried the day she left. sweatdrop

She was honestly a lot nicer than people realized, though; she would always stop to talk to me whenever she was in our school. I suppose part of it was that I actually listened and respected her, but I think her personality and how she spoke just intimidates a lot of people.

As for my worst teacher? I've had quite a few, but the absolute worst was probably my fourth grade teacher. I never did anything to offend her, but she decided pretty much from the start that she disliked me, mainly just for being quiet and keeping to myself. Somehow she had this idea that I was this snobby, rude little kid; in reality, I was so introverted because I was bullied nonstop that year and had next to no friends. She was pretty unfair and would look for any excuse to get me in trouble, though.

I had a similar teacher my junior year as well. She favored all of the "popular" kids, especially the athletes, even though a lot of them were actually superficial, arrogant bullies, and she would glare at my friends and I for no particular reason and acted like there was something wrong with us just because we weren't as social as the kids she liked. She basically acted like she never grew up after high school and was still obsessed with being a part of that "in-crowd" and trying to impress them. It was pretty sickening. I think I did manage to get on her good side by the end of the year though.

Familiar Friend

Bumper cars!
my eighth grade history teacher, ms. singleton, is probably one of the best teachers i've had. she always had this positive, cheerful attitude, and an overall adorable personality. also, we used to have these war simulations and they were ******** RADICAL. one time she even baked brownies for our class.

as for my least favorite? my 7th grade math teacher. she constantly called me out and would make me sit outside the classroom in freezing weather. also her room reeked of coffee. emotion_puke

Informer

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
My favorite teacher was my 12th grade English teacher. She is the NICEST teacher you could ever get as a senior back in my school. She's a motherly and kind person. She was willing to listen to all sides of any conflict and make fair judgement. During my senior year, I was doing really poorly and I wanted to graduate. I had home issues and I was kind of depressed in general. I wasn't turning in many assignments even though I was normally a good student of a 3.6 GPA. She was the only who willing to work with me and asked about my life back at home. She really genuinely cared for me to graduate so she was willing to let me make up my assignments and only take away 10 points from the papers. That is the kindest thing any teacher can do and I was grateful.

My least fave. was my 7th grade history teacher... he was not only a raging idiot, but he looked like Satan with his defined goatee and glaring eyes. He was a disturbing man as he clearly chose favorites in a way that it looked like he was going to rape them... my close friend Sasha was scared throughout middle school because of that *****. I hated him because he was unfair and he lied a lot. One time he promised my history partner and I that he would stay afterschool to help us with the project because I was still recovering from eye surgery and my partner didn't understand English that well. When he met him in his classroom, he bluntly told us, "Help you two? I never said such a thing!" It was clearly him that I was talking to earlier and he was making up an excuse because it was Friday and he wanted to go home early. He knew we couldn't stay afterschool alone without a teacher present and he knew we were going to fail the project that was due the next day. We had to ask all teachers around the building to see if we could borrow their computer, but they were all going to leave. We had no choice, but to ask the principal to help us as we feared failing the class. She told us that she will talk to him to give us an extension. The next day, he threatened my partner and I that we should not have told the principal and we ignored him. He was a terrible person

Dapper Ladykiller

So this one year, I was having a hard time getting good grades. But I had this one teacher who made her class interesting, and went out of her way to make sure you understood everything. I was getting an A.
One time in class this kid complained the whole time his back hurt. She used to be a chiropractor, so she gave him a backrub for like, 2 seconds that apparently fixed it. Nothing exciting about it. But when the kid's mom found out, apparently she had a sexual harassment bitchfit and the teacher was fired.
My mom was dead convinced the only reason I passed this class was because she was obviously an awful teacher. xp
My most favorite teacher would have to be my English teacher from last year. She was like a friend you had known, and she genuinely cared about her students. She also blasted music and had random 5 second dance parties.

My worst was my AP Bio teacher from last year. She flunked me simply because she didn't like me. She had her favorites, and the only reason why she would've liked me is because of my artistic talent. I absolutely hated her. But, joke's on her, because I passed the class by passing the final test. biggrin
best prof: evolution of english prof
worst prof: possession prof

best teacher in hs: grade eleven psychology/anthropology/sociology
worst teacher in hs: grade 12 individuals and families: all she did was sit at the back and read celebrity magazines all class while we read the textbooks

best teacher in elementary school: grade three
worst teacher in elementary school: junior kindergarten. she phoned my mother and told her i was schizophrenic. i was 4.

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

User ImageBest teacher probably was Mrs.Flowers, my Creative Writing teacher. She was pretty cool and always let us do whatever if we weren't working.
I hear she was hard on freshmen, but the senior class, we got special treatment~

Least favorite is a right wing loon I had last semester in my summer classes for speech.
She failed me because I'm this liberal, rebellious looking girl with pink bangs who gave a speech on gay marriage.
She filled class time with her personal stories and talking about how she used to teach at this private Christian school.
It's like, b***h, you are not teaching at a Christian school anymore.
You are teaching at a COMMUNITY COLLEGE and religion needs to be kept out of it.

Never taking another class with her and I tell everyone I know or meet who goes to that school not to take her class.

Familiar Friend

MisdreavusPrincess

She failed me because I'm this liberal, rebellious looking girl with pink bangs who gave a speech on gay marriage.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*hugs*
Best post evar.
My dads gay, so it's quite important to me.
But really? What a b***h.
She gives Christians a bad name.

Least favorites:

My algebra teacher junior year. We had an argument during class and she didn't talk to me for three months. Seriously, who does that? Be an adult. She also was terrible at explaining how to solve equations in different ways.
My art teacher was someone who was obviously suffering from mental problems. She was weird.

Favorite:
My algebra teacher senior year. He actually made math very easy to understand and he was very helpful. I wish he could teach his class in college.

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
Mrs Quark
MisdreavusPrincess

*hugs*
Best post evar.
My dads gay, so it's quite important to me.
But really? What a b***h.
She gives Christians a bad name.

User Image

User ImageAww thank you! *hugs back*
Yeah, she was a total b***h.
I started off my speech with the story of Matthew Shepard, then went on about how studies and actual science have proven that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality, and that children raised by same sex parents tend to be closer to their parents, then I wrapped it up by dismissing common myths about homosexuality and some other tragedies.
And the first thing I hear out of her mouth?
"Well I don't agree with it."
It was like...really?
I'm bi and though I am married, it makes me sad to think about if my soulmate had been a girl.
Plus I have quiet a few friends that are part of the LGBT community, too, and it would just be wrong to not fight for equality.

Familiar Friend

MisdreavusPrincess

Is your husband straight? Or is he bi as well?

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
Mrs Quark
MisdreavusPrincess

Is your husband straight? Or is he bi as well?

User Image

User ImageAh, he's straight~
He just never has been attracted to guys, but he does consider himself an ally~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out