Downright terrible... 0.2 20.0% [ 14 ]
Nothing special. 0.41428571428571 41.4% [ 29 ]
I had fun. 0.31428571428571 31.4% [ 22 ]
IT WAS TOTALLY RAD LIKE ,AFJMG 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Familiar Friend

Everybody has those teachers. So LD:

☁ Who was your favorite teacher in your whole academic career? Any good stories?☁

☁ Who was your least favorite teacher? Any... well, bad good stories? ☁

☁ Anything else? ☁

Personally, my favorite teacher was Mr. Downey. He was my Algebra teacher in 8th grade, and he was so nice. I thought he was just really creepy when I first met him, but he was very smart and witty. He stayed on task during class and was sweet! He gave me Junior Mints after class. I am not a teachers pet. : <

My worst teacher... Probably... Mrs Ryan in 1st grade. She had this fat a** and I would always ask my mom, "How does her butt fit on the toilet?" She told a kid to shut up and everything. I dont remember her being nice at all. She told me how to spell soccer wrong... 'socer'. So yeah. Not so smart. When I visited her in 4th grade I was all "HHIIII" and she didn't care too much. Srsly.

Overall, none of my teachers have been too bad. But there have definitely been so awesome ones.

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
ohohoh I love these questions. cool

Favorite- my WHAP teacher, by FAR. He actually made school for me a place for legitimate learning, instead of memorizing facts or concepts. Prior to his class, I had very little interest in world history, and now, it's practically my favorite subject. Also, I often find myself relating his class to various things that people mention. I'll even compare trends in today's society with trends in history. I feel like I've actually become wiser through taking his class, not to mention that he's just really fun to talk to outside of class. And he makes the best disses. I seriously just love this dude. XD I could just gush about his pure awesomeness all day. One can immediately tell that he really loves what he does. I have the utmost respect for him. =D

Least favorite: it was some student-teacher who conducted our choir for half a semester. She was really rude, and she obviously didn't know what she was doing. She literally conducted with her pointer finger...she didn't even move her arm, lol. Then she accused us for 'not paying attention' when she cued us to do certain things. (not just coming in--we could just count for that) When we told her nicely that it was because of her lack of conducting skills, (not in those words) she totally blew up on us. Also, I found that we gave better advice about other students' singing (in that class, we would sometimes sing solos in front of everyone so we could get advice about our technique) than she did. Once, I remember her getting on some guy's case about his pronunciation of a word when he was pronouncing it correctly to begin with. Then when he repeated the word again after she told him the "correct" way to pronounce it, she told him it was wrong. =_=

Familiar Friend

Escther

My 8th grade history teacher, Mr. Ingersoll, was really awesome. He was funny and taught us more than just facts. He related things, too, and discussed stuff with us that actually made sense, had a nice pace, and was just overall chill. History teachers are teh bests. C:

And that teacher sounds like a butt.

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
Mrs Quark
Escther

My 8th grade history teacher, Mr. Ingersoll, was really awesome. He was funny and taught us more than just facts. He related things, too, and discussed stuff with us that actually made sense, had a nice pace, and was just overall chill. History teachers are teh bests. C:

And that teacher sounds like a butt.
Yea for some reason, English/history teachers have always been some of my favorites. They have a nice sense of humor, but they know how to control the class so it doesn't get out of hand =D

She was X__X
I'm so thankful that she only stayed for those few months. gonk

Charitable Giver

yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...
Jump into your racing car

gaia_gaiagold I've told this story before and I'm telling it again.

This is about a sub who I had my senior year in high school. Apparently, my government teacher had collapsed during first period so an emergency sub had been called which will probably explain why she was so horrible. When I arrived into class there were only four, count them- four, things written up onto the white board for that day:
Turn in homework
Watch video
Worksheet on video
Class discussion

How hard is that? Because clearly no one should have a problem with such an easy work load. Yeah well, apparently this teacher did. When class started, instead of collecting our homework she decided that she was going to sell us her new book that was about horses. She then overrode the youtube block on the teacher's computer and forced us to watch videos about horses. I told her that we had a plan to stick to because I was sick of wasting my time watching ******** horses. She begrudgingly agreed to play the video (a documentary about Americans and credit cards) and the ENTIRE duration of the video she was making loud and rude commentary. "This is boring, this is pointless, why would she want you to watch this?" Shut the ******** up, this is educational! emotion_donotwant

When the video was over she went right back to forcing us to watch more horse videos. At that point I just gathered up my belongings and left because that b***h was NOT going to be wasting my time on nonsense. Luckily for me this was fourth period, right before lunch, and I had no fifth or sixth period class so I was free to leave for the day. gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake

Familiar Friend

Viscountessa

Dafuq. emotion_donotwant
How old was this woman? She sounds like she's ether 17 or 89.

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
My favorite teacher was actually in a college class I took during high school (so she counts). Mrs. Tribo was my math teacher. She taught me to love algebra even though I've always struggled badly with math. I felt like she didn't look at me like a moron and she was so encouraging and even privately tutored me some.

My least favorite teacher in high school was this guy whose name I cannot recall because I didn't go there for very long. I always got weird vibes from him like he was a creep. I left that school because of bullying and shitty curriculum and then I found out that three months later, that guy had groped one of the female students and she freaked out. He high tailed it out of there the next day and they never saw him again.

Charitable Giver

Mrs Quark
Viscountessa

Dafuq. emotion_donotwant
How old was this woman? She sounds like she's ether 17 or 89.

yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...
Jump into your racing car

gaia_gaiagold Uh that's a good question... if I remember correctly she was slightly older, late 40's early 50's I think. gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake

Familiar Friend

MemoriesOfGreen
My favorite teacher was actually in a college class I took during high school (so she counts). Mrs. Tribo was my math teacher. She taught me to love algebra even though I've always struggled badly with math. I felt like she didn't look at me like a moron and she was so encouraging and even privately tutored me some.

My least favorite teacher in high school was this guy whose name I cannot recall because I didn't go there for very long. I always got weird vibes from him like he was a creep. I left that school because of bullying and shitty curriculum and then I found out that three months later, that guy had groped one of the female students and she freaked out. He high tailed it out of there the next day and they never saw him again.

I'm glad you left before that spiel...

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
Mrs Quark
MemoriesOfGreen

I'm glad you left before that spiel...

Me too. That school was really weird. I'da beat the s**t outta that guy if he laid a hand on me too.
my favorite was my senior year economics teacher Mr. Shimanek he was totally awesome he would forget what he was doing and if hi football team won we would have a party lo.l My least favorite would have to be my English teacher from the same year she was just rude as crap and I couldn't stand her I did a college essay and she told me that I was wrong and gave the star football player an A and his essay was that of a total and complete idiot....

Familiar Friend

Tipsy Poster

Least Favorite:
I had this horrible, horrible English teacher in 7th grade. Nobody liked him at all. He was unusually strict, he would give us unreasonably long projects. He usually had a soft-spoken voice but when he got mad with you; he got extremely mad. It was scary. & His classroom would always smell like dead animals. I hated coming to his class every other day.

I'd have to say that my 7th grade English class was harder than all my high school English classes. No joke. emotion_facepalm I nearly failed too.

Favorites:
My favorite teacher would have to be either my 11th grade Chemistry teacher or my 9th grade World History teacher. The chemistry teacher was pretty laid back, he had the funnest labs & He would set desks on fire.

& The world history teacher had an easy class and she was pretty crazy. She was under 5'0" and I remember her trying to break up a fight between two giant black guys. rofl

Familiar Friend

IImSoWhiteLOL
She was under 5'0" and I remember her trying to break up a fight between two giant black guys. rofl

That reminds me of this woman named Mrs. Iniya at my school. She's so tiinnny! She's the art teacher. C:

Fashionable Hunter

Mr. Zlock, journalism teacher biggrin No particular stories, but he let me change all of the MacLab computer backgrounds to LOLcats and call him Zlockehmaguff. He also let me cry in his classroom after I got into a fight with a friend of mine and only approached me after class to ask what was wrong (as opposed to bringing attention to my head on the desk by making me go out with him into the hallway and trying to reassure me before telling me to calm down before I came back to class.) He's why I almost became a communications major heart

I'd have to say my earth science teacher my freshman year, Mr. Howe. He was really, really freaking creepy in general, voice-face-hair combo, and seriously had no respect for physical boundaries. We were all pretty sure he was a ***** because he would make the girls lean forward when we asked him questions at his desk, and there was a rumor going around that someone's older sister had to lift her shirt so that he'd give her an A. emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff