Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bisouss
Nobody seems to understand that it's really ******** comfortable emotion_donotwant
And it's practically the same thing as yoga pants, except the bottom is tight instead of flared

My PJ pants are hella loose and comfy too. Doesn't mean I wear them when I go out with friends. I wear them around the house. :/

Dapper Prophet

Shinobi Brown
Bisouss
Nobody seems to understand that it's really ******** comfortable emotion_donotwant
And it's practically the same thing as yoga pants, except the bottom is tight instead of flared

My PJ pants are hella loose and comfy too. Doesn't mean I wear them when I go out with friends. I wear them around the house. :/

I wouldn't judge you if you wear it out ^_____^

By any chance, were you The Great Kuma?
Or something along those lines?

Dapper Phantom

frost got ban again
Dandrogyny
frost got ban again
Dandrogyny
No, young people have always been whores. It's just the media is pushing it so hard and people are pushing so hard for "freedom" that dress codes aren't really being enforced anymore.
people can wear what ever they want, if you dont wanna see it dont look
I never said otherwise, a*****e.
I am the last person you need to tell that. I'm goth/punk/alternative and dress like I'm Satan's buttbuddy. I could not give ******** if a 12 year old is dressed like a prostitute.
yeah your a social outcast without logic, i can tell the first part of that from your sig, and the second part by your post. becuase if you were with logic then you would realize, clothing is not personality
I'm not a social outcast. I'm pretty popular actually.
And you just don't LIKE my position, that doesn't mean I am "without logic".

Lol I wonder what part of my sig you're judging so heavily. And you want to talk about "logic".

I never said clothing is personality, dumb a**. Go ahead, ask me what makes me "alternative". it's not my clothing. It's a lifestyle.

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

Dressing in skimpy clothing does not automatically equal someone who's sexually active. emotion_facepalm
Some just wear it because they like how it looks, find it more comfortable, like to make other women jealous of what they have, etc.
The reason behind it will vary. I used to like wearing skimpy clothes because I liked the style, not because I was looking for sex.
And these "whores" that you speak of have been around for centuries. If you think young people having sex is something completely new, think again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dapper Phantom

frost got ban again
Dandrogyny
frost got ban again
Dandrogyny
frost got ban again
Dandrogyny
No, young people have always been whores. It's just the media is pushing it so hard and people are pushing so hard for "freedom" that dress codes aren't really being enforced anymore.
I am the last person you need to tell that. I'm goth/punk/alternative and dress like I'm Satan's buttbuddy. I could not give ******** if a 12 year old is dressed like a prostitute.
yeah your a social outcast without logic, i can tell the first part of that from your sig, and the second part by your post. becuase if you were with logic then you would realize, clothing is not personality

Lol I wonder what part of my sig you're judging so heavily. And you want to talk about "logic".

I never said clothing is personality, dumb a**. Go ahead, ask me what makes me "alternative". it's not my clothing. It's a lifestyle.
you never said clothing is personality? i rest my case
Wow, you're a ********' idiot.
Bisouss
I wouldn't judge you if you wear it out ^_____^

By any chance, were you The Great Kuma?
Or something along those lines?

Lol, thanks. However, I'd never wear them to go out. I have plenty of comfortable jeans and pants to wear to use my PJs strictly as sleep wear.

I'll admit that I do have friends who sag and wear leggings as pants from time to time, I just always clown on them when they do though and I see them, lol.

In regards to "The Great Kuma", I have no idea who that is. So I think you got the wrong guy. Sorry.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hurr durr.
Nah, they're everywhere.

Too many kids pretending they're grown ups. It's been getting worse and you know what? Their parents probably aren't helping. There have been several occasions when I've been at a mall and I see a little girl, most likely under 5 years old, walking around in heels holding mom's hand. It's revolting.

Dapper Phantom

frost got ban again
Dandrogyny
frost got ban again
Dandrogyny
frost got ban again
Dandrogyny
No, young people have always been whores It's just the media is pushing it so hard and people are pushing so hard for "freedom" that dress codes aren't really being enforced anymore.

The underlined does not suggest nor does it state that clothing has to do with personality. There is a correlation but not causation. That's where you've gone wrong.

And you want to complain to me about logic.

Oh and you think you have grounds to call ME a troll when you're judging me based on my signature making retarded personal attacks about it.

You are such a hypocrite.

Dapper Phantom

frost got ban again
Dandrogyny
frost got ban again
Dandrogyny
frost got ban again
Dandrogyny

The underlined does not suggest nor does it state that clothing has to do with personality. There is a correlation but not causation. That's where you've gone wrong.

And you want to complain to me about logic.

Oh and you think you have grounds to call ME a troll when you're judging me based on my signature making retarded personal attacks about it.

You are such a hypocrite.
there is a correlation... yet you seem to say in the underline text it is so strong it might as well be fact. smoking causing lung cancer is a correlation
...No, you inferred that. Congrats, you made an incorrect assumption.

Poor analogy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces