Welcome to Gaia! ::

My friend and I were hanging out at the bowling alley. A woman I found to be rather good looking walked up to us with her friend, equally attractive, and did the usual teenage flirting. These girls looked like they just came in from working the corner. My friend knew them and he seemed to be hitting on one of them so I thought nothing of it, many teenage girls seem to dress like this now a days I guess.
When they left I asked him if they were Seniors like us and he laughed at me and told me they were only in 7th grade. This is only one incident but when I took a closer look at the kids that went to the middle school I noticed that they all dressed in a some what dirty way.
Low cut tops, very short shorts, and other clothing of the such.
I'm curious if it's just a fad around where I live or if the younger generation has taken on a "whore like" manner.
Thoughts?

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Yes, because ANYONE who wears a tank top and short shorts are nasty, cootie-filled, two-cent whores.
rolleyes
I don't keep track of the number of girls in my area who walk around in skin tight clothing/ 'revealing' apparel, but if I did, I'd say 'a whole ******** lot' would be a solid estimate.
It's all over where I live soo.... I dunno? They want to attract men which in your case worked.
I Shall Grant You NoMercy
Yes, because ANYONE who wears a tank top and short shorts are nasty, cootie-filled, two-cent whores.
rolleyes

People judge you based on what you wear. If you don't want to be seen a certain way, you dress accordingly. It's been like this for YEARS now. People just need to get over it because this s**t isn't going to change.

I also love how some people like to pick and choose when it's ok to make judgments based off appearances, lol. Judgments based on wardrobe happens all the time. Be it when you're meeting someone for the first time, looking for someone attractive, or when you're getting a job interview.

I s**t on dudes who sag their pants as much as I do the girls who act like leggings are the new tight jeans. Get over it. Unlike things you CAN'T change (like skin color), you have a hell of a lot more control over your wardrobe and what you wear.
rolleyes

Ehhh the fact that they're in middle school does make them sound some what nasty. When I was in middle school I don't think the school board allowed short shorts, nor would their mothers let them go out in public wearing them anyway.
From an obervation I've made, it seems that the ones that dress in a "just got off the corner" manner seem to be the ones that have sex early in life.
So actually yes, anyone under, ehhh I think 15 is when you hit highschool, that wears clothing like that is a nasty, cottie-filled, two-cent whore.

Dapper Phantom

No, young people have always been whores. It's just the media is pushing it so hard and people are pushing so hard for "freedom" that dress codes aren't really being enforced anymore.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Shinobi Brown
rolleyes

People judge you based on what you wear. If you dont want to be seen a certain way, you dress accordingly. Its been like this for YEARS now. People just need to get over it because this s**t isnt going to change.

I also love how some people like to pick and choose when its ok to make judgments based off appearances, lol. Judgments based on wardrobe happens all the time. Be it when youre meeting someone for the first time, looking for someone attractive, or when youre getting a job interview.

I s**t on dudes who sag as much as I do the girls who act like leggings are the new tight jeans. Get over it. Unlike things you CANT change like skin color), you have a hell of a lot more control over your wardrobe and what you wear.

I never said anything about picking and choosing judgements. :T
And Ill be butthurt pissy at people slut-shaming if I wanna!
emotion_donotwant
Haha wow like it ******** matters. I'm not ashamed of my body and I don't really give a flying crap if someone things i'm a whore for dressing how I want. In that case I'm the whoriest whore ever now can everyone shut up and let people dress how they'd like.

Dapper Prophet

Shinobi Brown
the girls who act like leggings are the new tight jeans.

Nobody seems to understand that it's really ******** comfortable emotion_donotwant
And it's practically the same thing as yoga pants, except the bottom is tight instead of flared
My brother is 12, his classmates are 11 and 12 year olds, they are already having sex.
Get over it?

Dapper Phantom

frost got ban again
Dandrogyny
No, young people have always been whores. It's just the media is pushing it so hard and people are pushing so hard for "freedom" that dress codes aren't really being enforced anymore.
people can wear what ever they want, if you dont wanna see it dont look
I never said otherwise, a*****e.
I am the last person you need to tell that. I'm goth/punk/alternative and dress like I'm Satan's buttbuddy. I could not give ******** if a 12 year old is dressed like a prostitute.
MissLeatherface
My brother is 12, his classmates are 11 and 12 year olds, they are already having sex.

This isn't new?????

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces