Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you say "you smell nice" yes. You just need to go with "I like your perfume". Much less creepy. The greatest time I was told I smell nice was when I was holding my ex(still miss her crying ) The thing is I didn't have anything on at the time. I thought to myself, that's cool. I fell in love with her vanilla perfume heart I told her that two. That scent stayed on my hoodie for days. It was awsome heart
It's even creepier when you say "you gots a real perdy mouth".
A friend of mine used to tell me I smell like baby's breath and kittens.
I'm still not sure if that's good or not. surprised
Yea thats a little weird.
shisaku_tenshi
i think it depends on the person, because if it's coming from a creepy old guy then i'd be a bit freaked out but if it came from a cute guy then i'd take it as a compliment.

Yeah, but a nose is a nose
It really depends on the situation. I guess it is kind of weird, because it sounds like a compliment. So when you say it to stranger, they could take it as a creepy way of being hit on. But like I said, it depends on the situation.
It depends on HOW you say it. I've had people tell me that before and I've never been offended. heart
My guy friends tell me I stink pretty. I don't think it's creepy. but then again I know them. If a stranger told me I smelt nice or stunk pretty I'd be like "...okay?"
That could come across as really creepy to some people, but most people seem to take it as a compliment. If your worried about it, maybe take the edge off of it with smile and ask what it is they're using, cause your looking for a gift for your (fill in name/title here). Works pretty well.
It's sweet if you get it from your friend, crush, gf/bf, etc. But not a complete stranger. That'd be creepy. ;3
Father Knows Best i
shisaku_tenshi
i think it depends on the person, because if it's coming from a creepy old guy then i'd be a bit freaked out but if it came from a cute guy then i'd take it as a compliment.

Yeah, but a nose is a nose

You have a good point but i think that i would still be a little weirded out. As long as the guy didn't continue to talk to me, like try to hit on me, it wouldn't be that bad.
If someone told me I smelled nice I'd be a little creeped out. Unless I knew them.
Perhaps if they said, "your perfume/shampoo/whatever smells nice," then that's different.
But I never wear perfume. xD

Sparkling Senshi

I tell people when they smell nice. I hope they don't think I'm a creeper. >.<
But when someone says it to me I take it as a complement unless I see them sniffing me and I don't know them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff